Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Lengthy Guestbook Posts/PENELOPE

as a proud member of Omega Psi Phi " til the day i die", hence you are still one of us whether you like it or not, or you just told a bold face lie to GOD the day you joined. it is obvious that you forgot to seek knowledge about what we believe it or you would not have said alot of wrong stuff. ARE U GUESSING OR did u obtain SCHOLARSHIP? Well LET ME TELL YOU. WE BELIEVE IN CHRISTAIN MANHOOD THRU SCHOLARSHIP. just because one person or a few people do dumb things dont put that on the whole organization. But i forgive you brother for your ignorance. Now go learn something and bring your bible bruh.

Re: Lengthy Guestbook Posts/Penelope

Penelope
Well since you have made your arguements, i will make mine and WE will let that be that. I am glad that you have attempted to prove your point. A wiseman once said to NEVER ARGUE WITH A FOOL! BECAUSE THOSE WHO WATCH CANNOT TELL THE DIFFERENCE. I am a CHRISTIAN AND A EVANGELIST. I am also a member of ALPHA KAPPA ALPHA SORORITY, INC. AND VERY PROUD.

Min. H
Okay Penelope, if that's your real name. AKA also has a 70% inactive rate. Whatever AKA has, the majority of your sorors could care less about. Notice that I am going to ignore your name calling. You are a Christian and an evangelist. Okay!

Penelope
YOU can continue to do what you do. I just wanted to know what your justifications for it were and I wanted an honest answer without reference to my spiritual beliefs.

Min. H
Well now that I know you are a believer, shame on you for being ashamed, but thank you now for your honesty. By the way, how do I know you are telling the truth? You could be a liar as you stated before. LOL!

Penelope
Because to be quite honest, IT DOES NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE QUESTIONS THAT WERE POSED. I researched you and I KNOW THE TRUE REASONS WHY YOU ARE DOING WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST! AND YOU KNOW THAT NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU CONTINUE TO DO WHAT YOU DO YOUR REASONS HAVE STEMMED FROM YOUR PAST "OMEGA" DAYS.

Min. H
Who told you that? God! Well, you are beginning to sound like one of those religious know-it-alls, called a tongue-talking Pentecostal. You have not researched me, you have not interviewed me, or even spoke one decent word to me. So you are only speculating with no evidence, just as I am speculating that your name is Regina. At 53, that puts you pledging right around the time of the ritual I have my possession. I would have to say for a 70's IVY that you pledged an ILLEGAL PROCESS. But you may have been a sinner then.

Well of course they stem from my PAST Omega days, just as there is an EX-SOROR of yours who has written a book about Secret Societies. But if I had never been an Omega still does not mean that I would not have engaged in anti-greek rhetoric. Allow me to tell you what you should already know. I enjoyed the majority of my tenure as an Omega Man and a Nasty Que Dog.

Penelope
AND YOU KNOW THAT. BUT YOU WILL TELL ME AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO READS THIS OTHERWISE IN A REALLY "FANCY, SPIRITUAL" WAY. YOU NEED TO DEAL WITH YOURSELF. YOU HAVE A PROBLEM. AND I WILL PRAY FOR YOU.............

Min. H
Now was that above explanation really FANCY? You have said what many others have told me. As for your prayers, thanks, but no thanks. I do not know you, and would rather not that a STRANGER, pray for me that does not have my interests as a believer at heart.

And may I say that you have not even upheld your own sorority's principles of High moral and ethical standards in the way that you have approached me. By the way, are there any rules against AKA's fornicating? Nope! Didn't think so......So what are those standards based on again?

Penelope
(here is your opportunity to tear this post to pieces SPIRITUALLY! LOL) GOD BLESS YOU MY BROTHA but I am leaving this PERSONAL CRUSADE of yours alone PERMANENTLY....................

Min. H
Tear what to pieces.....I am not your over-bearing, tithe-mongering, babbling in gibberish pastor, who judges those by the measure of 10%. You sound like a Delta from the P.A.W. denomination rebuking me to no end, but having no integrity to admit to the pagan principles of her own sorority.

Stop allowing your feelings speaking to your heart, be confused with the Holy Spirit.

Penelope
p.s.
and by the way, i was born in 1955. SO I THINK I KNOW ABOUT THE 70's. and you are still INAPPROPRIATE!

Min. H
By the way, you have not refuted ONE, SINGLE, SOLITARY piece of info about your sorority. So it is unfortunate that you are still pledging you HEART, MIND, and STRENGTH to AKA. Obeying her laws and fostering her teachings, and to make HER SUPREME in SERVICE to all mankind. Sounds just like APHIA's, first of all, servants of all, we shall transcend all.........mess.

What a way to end something from a Christian. God Bless You, and you are still inappropriate..... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you become free of your oaths, promises, and degrees, you can then join me in the freedom that exists in being open and honest with people.

Re: Lengthy Guestbook Posts

Original post begins here:
Jerod
"Not sure what happen to you, but greek life for some is about helping people."

Min. H
I got saved Jerod, that's what happened. My eyes to the truth were opened.

Jerod
My chapter works with kids, help college students pay for books, and help the edlerly, just a few things we do. If that's a bad thing then so be it.

Min. H
Not bad at all, but so do millions of others.

Jerod
You try so hard to show the bad about these org but what about the kid who's parent can't pay for their college and the PHC pays the bill.

Min. H
That's great Jerod. So by the way you talk, I JUST KNOW YOU ARE PAPER?

Jerod
What about the food drive we do, what about the blood drive we community clean up. There a lot of good things that we do in the community. God bless you bother and i hope you forgive and learn to live pass what ever has happen to you.

Min. H
You are assuming that I left the frat for a bad experience. Why don't you call me and let's talk, and you will see why I left the frat. 919/278-8911- This guestbook post is in the discussion forum under extended guestbook posts.

Minister H to Jerod,

Are you a born again believer?

Jerod
Well, paper or not, there are good things that happen in the frat and there are some that just don't get what the frat is really about.

Jerod
Well, paper or not, there are good things that happen in the frat and there are some that just don't get what the frat is really about. No need for me to call you.

Min. H
Never said there were not good things. If you download my book and read it, I believe I give mention to some of those things.
Ephesians 2:8-10/Titus 3:5

Jerod
Just as there are some people in church that are not living right, there are some people in the frat that don't understand what we are about.

Min. H
True, but the fraternity does not and has no rules to kick out members who refuse to stop cursing, fornicating, etc. The CHURCH does........

You are suppposed to teach them what it's about before they get in, and by the way, it's the brotherhood that confuses everything. Just do service and it would be just fine, but noooo, you all have to add this bonding stuff into the mix, which is really what changes the whole fabric of these organizations.

Jerod
Are you implying that members who believe in helping and do some things for others are paper?

Min. H
Members who do not pledge are paper.

Jerod
You know nothing about how I cross. And for those who feel like you have to act or live a certain way because you have greek letters, weak minded. Be able to make your own choices and live you own life and not the life of some letters. I believe in God, and I know he is my Lord and Savior. And I know he wouldn't lead me to some org nor some place that he doesn't want me to be. Once again get pass what happen. Forgive and pray for those who did you wrong and the ones you feel mislead you. As for me, I'm a positive Omega man. And just so you know, I'm not PAPER!!!!!!!!!!!

Min. H
So you are an illegal member, coming in by illegal means. I did not ask you if you believed in your head. Are you born again and did this happen before or after you pledged? So you do believe that Jesus is God?

Jerod responded to this:
Where did you cross? Are you a neo, or having you gone prophyte yet? I will send a more complete response later. By the way you said that you were not paper, I assume you pledged for real, as in wood, neck, back, Invictus, If, Bridge Builder, See It Through, etc. Minister H

Jerod
Why should it matter where and when any one becomes frat/soro????

Min. H
Here everyone is where it gets priceless. When someone is in a BGLO, they have no problem saying where they are from. Chapter pride is high on the list.

Jerod
If you are truly against these org, the when and were shouldn't be a issue or your focus. The frat has help alot of people for every bad thing you post about any of these org, research and there will be just as much good that they do. You know this already that's why you don't post that aspect of these org.

Min. H
Your fraternity already promotes those good things, but people in criminal organizations do much of the same as well, so what’s your point? I have a point. These things are done to GLORIFY OMEGA, which is EXACTLY what you are doing. It is exactly what the ritual teaches.
I Corinthians 10:31

Jerod
You have a self serve purpose in this website. The frat and these other org are helpful no matter what their process.

Min. H
You treat HAZING like it’s no issue at all. Well it is, and it is of no surprise that you have not answered what I asked about your process in terms of taking wood, neck, back, etc., and I did not expect you to.

Jerod
How can you be so against org for what they do and there are so many other issues that you can be working on like child abuse, the importance of education of kids or kids that are on the wrong path, these are just a few thing org do.

Min. H
1.) Do not make your causes my ministry. 2.) You do not know what else I do. 3.) There are ministries that deal with the things you mention. 4.) There was and still is a book, but there were NO ministries out there dealing with the Biblical Worldview of Greek Organizations. 5.) One important thing is missing from what your organization does, and I see it as the missing ingredient every time. Do you know what it is?

Jeord
These org are about HELP, if your weak minded and focus on the letters and not the intent of the frat then you need help. Find members ask question about what it is that we are really suppose to be doing.

Min. H
Jerod- I was an Omega for 5 years. I do not have to ask any questions. I know the intent of the fraternity, and they are failing miserably. You are a clear result of that failure. Your attitude toward pledging is the most obvious. The other that stands out is your infatuation with a fraternity.

Jerod
In my opinion, you have some unsolved issues. So pray about them. How about posting the work that these org do in the community and the way they help people along with the bad you see in them and let people make their own choice, cause right now you are post a onesided street.

Min. H
I allow the greeks to present their side and I will present mine. As I said, my book is their to read for free. It has some of those good things. They get the amount of print they deserve.

Jerod
And I'm not a neo nor prophyte, Spr. 94 and I have faced just what other men have met.

Min. H
So you are an illegally made member!!!!! So how can you be trusted with the fraternity mandates, if you cannot follow them yourself? I wonder if you are still MAKING lamps. Since you were made it leaves me with one question, what is the Shekinah Light of Omega?

Jerod
Are you saying having pride in your chapters is bad?

Min. H
With the LIMITED amount of information you give, I cannot adequately answer your question, and since you are being so SECRETIVE, I will pass on this one.

Jerod
I'm a proud father, a proud Environmentalist, a proud man of God. For I know without God I could not have done any of these things. Yes I represent Omega but to God be the Glory in every way we help people.

Min. H
To Omega's GLORY!!!!!!!!!! "Omega Dear, we are thine own, THOU ART OUR LIFE, OUR LOVE, OUR HOME. We'll sing THY PRAISES far and nigh, we'll love Omega Psi Phi"

Jerod
You have problems! Pledging has never made anyone a member of a frat/soro. The intake process does, you pledge by choice.

Min. H
So people like you and those at your chapter encourage not only ILLEGAL BEHAVIOR, BUT DIRECT DISOBEDIENCE TO THE FRATERNITY!!!!!! You must have failed the first 3 tests of D, F, and O. If they still do them in that order.

Jerod
The way you say paper member, it seem like you mean it as an insult.

Min. H
I will let my above answer speak to that.

Jerod
Truthfully, intake process is the only way to become a member.

Min. H
This is the OFFICAL WAY to become a member, but you know as well as I do that this is not the accepted way by most. People pledge becasue they are not strong enough to deal with the ostracization of being paper.

Jerod
I'm not crazy, I know that there are some people who are pledging. But that's their choice. And if you see some of the good in these org why disown them?

Min. H
Because they teach anti-biblical doctrine. The universal borhterhood of man, the fatherhood of god, faith in omega and the brothers, etc. OMEGAS ARE SIMPLY MASONS WITHOUT THE SQUARE AND COMPASS.

If Omega REALLY wants to change and accomodate TRUE Christian Manhood, then they can come holler at me, I already made it known unto them where I stand. So they disown the Savior, by what they teach, and through many deeds they promote.

Jerod
You as a member have to change things that you see wrong. Not put it down all together. I bet your a proud man of God just as alot of members in these org. So we all can't be that bad. I just don't share your views of frat. As far as any question about the frat, can't answer non or should I say EX- MEMBERS.

Min. H
So do you see me as bad then? Let's put your questions back into your mouth and ask you the same thing. So can I be all that bad?

Jerod
You admit that you know the intent, and you do nothing to help with the true intent. Then your no better than the members that are not doing what it is we are to be doing.

Min. H
You were no better when you chose to disobey the frat by pledging. Pledging is not a choice the fraternity offers, so let's get that straight. You cam in the fraternity WRONG.

I did try to help with the true intent, but no one was willing to listen, Christians included.

Jerod
Yes people see Omega doing these things but with out God we could not make these things happen.

Min. H
Oh! I like this philosophy. You see muslims doing certain things like you all to, and without Allah (God) they couldn't make it happen, right?

Jerod
And guess what, God himself put us in the position to be a blessing to someone who needs it. No matter if they are in an org are not, you can't argue the fact that helping people is a blessing from God.

Min. H
Sinners do it all the time, but will still go to hell if they reject Jesus.

Jerod
Good through the steps to help change what is wrong in these org and stop degrading them.

Min. H
I am glad you asked that question, because now you placed yourself in the hot seat.

All caps for emphasis only.

YOU SET UP A MEETING WITH A WHOLE BUNCH OF OMEGAS, SPECIFICALLY THOSE IN LEADERSHIP, AND I WILL COME AND OFFER MY SUGGESTIONS AS TO WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE. AND YOU MUST BE PRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU JEROD, MAKE IT HAPPEN, AND I HAVE ANOTHER BROTHER IN CHRIST WHO IS AN EX-OMEGA, WHO WOULD LOVE TO ADD HIS INPUT.

THERE'S ONE PROBLEM THOUGH JEROD, AND IT CAME FROM YOUR OWN MOUTH. YOU DON'T TALK TO EX-QUES. LOL!!!!!!!!

Jerod
No need to chat, this will be my last email. Christian is first, which to me means Christ and the followers of Jesus, Manhood is to be a honorable man and scholarship is to be wise.

Min. H
Christian Manhood according to the fraternity has nothing to do with salvation, ot they would not have you accept the Fatherhood of God and the Universal Brotherhood of Man. You need to study this and find out what it is sir. Did the fraternity PUBLICLY REBUKE JESSE JACKSON FOR ADULTERY? NO! Love, mercy, judgment, forgiveness, etc. are all tied together. The fraternity still places Jesse as one of its notable members, even though he never openly repented beofre the public. Could you imagine what kind of POSITIVE IMPACT THIS COULD HAVE ON THE COUNTRY?

Manhood is to be honorable. What is honorable to Omega? To keep secret anything another brother tells you. ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!! I know one thing that is honorable that I do not see Omega teaching, and that's Hebrews 13:4. "Be Owt Dog!!!!!!!" Not get married, and be with your wife Bruh!!!!!!!!

Jerod
Thats the way I see it, your saved and i'm happy for you. Live your life and do what ever you feel your calling is. As for me, I'm saved as well and pledging has never made you a member, there are some things wrong in the frat, but if not for God we could not be the blessing that we are to others.

Min. H
If not for Vishnu, the Hindus could not be the blessing they are to poeple. If not for Allah, the muslims could not be the blessing they are to people either. Agreed?

Jeord
I'm going to be one of those members that will work to make changes in the frat for the better and not one of those guys who put it down when I think the rules and regulation are wrong. Do what you do but in my opinion you are truly misleading these people because of what ever has happen to you. Not being accepted or what ever but you deal with your issues.

Min. H
I NEED TO LET ALL PEOPLE KNOW WHO READ THIS WHERE THIS ARROGANCE THAT LEAVING A GREEK ORGANIZATION, SPECIFICALLY OMEGA PSI PHI COMES FROM. THAT LEAVING AN ORGANIZATION PLACES YOU AMONG THE MENTALLY UNSTABLE.

You have seen where I mentioned the Fatherhood of God and the Universal Brotherhood of Man? Well there is another declaration of something pledges have accepted; the sole aristocracy of the intellect. Basically, this means that the educated person is naturally superior to the uneducated (e.g. THE TALENTED TENTH MENTALITY).

With this type of mentality, and always being told that your frat is the greatest, that your chapter is the hardest, etc. I can understand why educated men, such as Jerod himself would choose to self-degrade themselves to join.

Jerod
Frat/Soro help people and that can't be wrong.

Min. H
Luke 11:11-13
11If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone? or if he ask a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent?

12Or if he shall ask an egg, will he offer him a scorpion?

13If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?

Jerod
At one of those function, you may have been treated real bad or something, and things like that happen because members don't know or misunderstand the intent and meaning of brotherhood. Deal with it and get pass it,. you seem to be getting a lil puss because you know that frat and soro help people and you were one of those who was not fully accepted.

Min. H
You can keep riding that train to the end of the track. If you start riding it in the other direction, you must have missed your stop. I had great relationships with brothers in the sixth D, it was many of them who had the meltdown when I denounced, not me. I knew what I was doing, and full confident to the tune of writing a book about it. So in all honesty, I think it's Ques like you who need to get past this whole thing. If some of my former frat brothers called me up, and wanted me to come to a set, why not go. Just put the wood up and be prepared to hear about Jesus as the Savior, then a real history lesson about Omega and GLO's.

Jerod
And from what I get, you actually pledged. I say poor you. Deal with it guy, every one doesn't have the heart nor the will to make right what is wrong. No I don't agree with everything the frat does but we do make a difference in people lives that need help and that's a blessing within itself. Be cool, wish you the best and I pray you get pass your issues.

Min. H
Sir- I denounced/renounced in 1995. I was over it 13 years ago, and may I say this to you and all, OMEGA HAS DONE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING IN THOSE 13 YEARS TO GET MY ATTENTION, EXCEPT SEND ME A LETTER BEGGING ME TO COME BACK AND HELP THEM PAY THEIR LEGAL COSTS DUE TO HAZING. WOWZERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jerod
Cool, the bad needs to be worked on, but the way you going about it is all wrong.

Min. H
Pure opinion based on no facts.

Jerod
You should clean your house before trying clean others.

Min. H
Are you implying that when I was an Omega, or the my house afterwards?

If you mean the former, I tried as a member, but I cleaned up my own house when I got saved, not by trying to fix a a wayward fraternity, founded upon masonic principles.

Jerod
If you feel Omega is wrong then fix it.

Min. H
I am doing that one soul at a time. Why can I not do it from the outside? They have to let me help.

Jerod
I have more heart than you think. Believe that. The fact that i'm doing and working for the real intent of the frat shows that.

Min. H
You're just talking, but how do I know?

Jerod
Unlike guys that lack the manhood to make change in their org so they try to destroy it.

Min. H
I do not live by yours, nor the fraternity's definition or ideal of manhood. Nice pot shot! And yes, I am trying to destroy the demonic strongholds, while Christians are busy upholding them. IT'S REAL FUNNY HOW YOU HAVE NOT MENTIONED ONE THING WRONG WITH YOUR FRATERNITY. HOW ABOUT THREE OR FOUR?

Jerod
Just because you do good work doesn't make the work that others do wrong or even bad. But I see your attitude in these response. All the more proof you have issues with the way you were treated.

Min. H
The man in the mirror.

Jerod
Face it, everybody doesn't have what it takes to stand and clean their frat up, so the move is to leave it all together.

Min. H
See Jerod, I did that when I admitted before an Almighty God that I was a sinner, in need of a bloodshed Savior.That's when I took a stand. I left the world all together, and Omega chose and still chooses to be a part of that world.

Jerod
Cool, we don't need friends that would leave you when your wrong and need help. Not real Christian like to me.

Min. H
Leaving debauchery, lasciviousness, self-exaltation, haughtiness, etc. is exactly what I left. Now that's very Christlike!

Jerod
Once again, your attitude in this letter proves your issues. I did say I don't agree with everything that Omega does, But I work to change those things. You said that there are some good in these org, with that being the case, why try to destroy them???????????

Min. H
I cannot destroy good works. A good work is a good work. You have not given one single disagreement. WHAT IS IT EXACTLY THAT YOU ARE DOING??????????

Jerod
If you feel the rituals are bad, them work to change them. I have much RESPECT. I am a MAN first, my view of the frat is different than yours.

Min. H
Let's work together and change them. Send me all of your issues with it, and I will go from there.

Jerod
And you pledged, Not all men can stand when it comes to enduring things. That's from the Bible, when Jesus was betrayed, and for those who will wear the mark of the beast. Because they will not endure for Jesus. ENDURANCE is not just take a beating, it's making it past any troubled times. You are so caught up with hating Omega cause you were not man enough to change it or be accepted. You try to destroy other org as well. Get a better plan together and change things.

Min. H
I can't remember the last time giving the devil a face lift changed his ways.

Jerod
The orgs are here to stay, the work they do are here to stay.

Min. H
So is Islam, Jehovah's Witnesses, Theosophy, Voodoo, etc. and the work they do is here and flourishing.

Jerod
And there are people that have prayed to God for help, orgs, groups. churches, and individual people are tools that God uses to help people. You are to focus(ed) on negative things. Cause my Father takes the bad and turn it around for the good.

Min. H
Omega has had 97 years to turn it around.

Jerod
If you want to be Christ like, try that. I get you don't agree with the rituals, and that's really the only problem I see you talking about.

Min. H
It is because of Omega's teacing that it cannot effectively perform its Christian duties. If you start an Evangelism ministry, guess what, so can the mulsims? Muslim Omegas for Allah!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guess what, they do just that at a certain HBCU.

Jerod
Work to change them. If you feel this is your calling them go for it, but there is a better way to go about it. Active member have voices in the frat. IF you and these EX-MEMBERS have problem go to the meeting and work to change things.

Min. H
Jerod- That is exactly where I started, but according to you, you will not even dialogue with me about it. You need to change your stand.

Jerod
All your doing right now is trying to devalue the work and the true intent the frat was meant for. By the way, you left the org cause of your views, your action should be to right the wrongs. Because the truth is no matter how bad you think these org are, YOU WILL NEVER DESTROY A TOOL GOD USE FOR GOOD.

Min. H
I do not agree with the all caps in any shape, form, or fashion. Destroy the works of the devil.

Jerod
To put it like this, when you help some one, do they see you as helping them or God? They see you but you do it cause God put it in your heart to do good for others, and I get to God be the Glory but you feel good about doing something for other as well..

Min. H
You assume that all do it to get God's glory.

Jerod
There are some people in these org that have a heart just like yours. No matter if you like org or not God use these tools to help people. Not even your issues with Omega can hide that from you.

Min. H
Never denied a scholarship, voter registration, blood drive was bad. It's just this shaky foundation that these organization stands on, while claiming to be founded upon Christian Principles.

CAN YOU NAME SOME CHRISTIAN PRINCIPLES OMEGA IS FOUNDED UPON?

Min. H- A portion of this response was cut due to the repititive nature of the statemnts.

Jerod
They say he's a good man and God is blessing him to be a blessing to others. Just as we do, we just do it with a group of guys in the same org. And i have heard many of times God bless you guys, we need this help, for God has showed them favor and bless them through action of other individual, groups, and orgs. Your so caught up in the rituals until your blinded by the work that these do. Forget a ritual what about what's in these people heart to help other. Their were alot of guys who yes wanted to pledge for wrong reasons. My question is what about that kid on the wrong path, how can you help change him, what about the kids who just can't seem to get that math homework down right, how can you help him. Just somethings I ask people that see me and think all we do is step, wear gold boots, and party. We had the highest graduation rate at my college, put the most money up for kids who want to go to college, and just as much community serve as the next person in my area. So what you feel is evil, God uses for good. You must admit that there are some good guys in these orgs even if you do not agree with their process.

Min. H
Now I would like all people who read this, e-mail me, or if you have the password to post, what is missing here, and throughout ALL OF HIS POSTS.

I am amazed at the one thing that is really missing in all of his comments aboout Omega being a tool for God and helping people.

I will post an answer after 5 days unless certain other criteria are met.

Jerod did not want to answer the tough questions posed to him, and as I suspected, there will be NO MEETING with anyone. In his last e-mail to me, he made it seem as if he was the only person that would be there. Jerod had no choice but to back out. I asked him to bring others along to this meeting, but he refused with the typical dick and dodge tactics of Greeks.
Here's how it went.........

Min. H

Surprised you haven't responded. Basically, if you want me to do something, other than what I am already doing, set up a meeting with the necessary people, such as the Chaplain, KRS, yourself, other Omega clergy, etc.
919/278-8911 after 6:00 p.m.

Note: The KRS is the Keeper of Records and Seals. He basically keeps up with all documentation in the fraternity.

Jerod
No need for me to respond. The way you want the Frat to change, i'm not seeing that point. I'm doing what it is I need to do and you do what you feel you need to do. No need to reply cause we will never see each other point.

Min. H
One thing is evident, you NEVER pointed out any of the wrong or evil stuff, including the pledge process, but that would be self-defeating, [because you were a willing participant]. Therefore, your entire dialogue was really useless because you had no real intent on solving anything, but nonetheless, I appreciate the whole dialogue. I believe people who read it are smart enough to see who's really willing to do something and who's not. [You never even said what it is you were actually doing]. You actually proved my point in my responses that you were not really sincere about doing anything.

To all who want to know some of the things I would have presented at such a meeting, here we go;

Purpose:
1.) To bring to light the Biblical Worldview on Omega Psi Phi.
2.) How to bring Omega into line as an organization, with the Biblical Worldview.
3.) What actions to take to ensure that either
a.)the Biblical Worldview alone be represented in Omega (Omega literllay becomes a Christian Fellowship. All omegas who refuse to accept Jesus as Lord and Savior and live lives accountable to the Holy Scriptures, your membership is forfeited), or

b.) that it becomes completely service driven like the NAACP or Urban League (i.e. no rituals, brotherhood, secrecy, etc.)

Referring to part a, the name of the organization would certainly have to be modified, understanding full well that members unwilling to accept Christ will make their own brothers. So unless the fraternity name could be dissolved, and the name never be used again, as Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc.

Procedure:
1.) Just as easily and quickly the pledge clubs were abolished, so could all the rituals become annals of the organization, including its abolishment, or change in becoming a fellowship, or purely service organization with no rituals, no pledging, or oath-taking.

Conclusion:
1.) You would have a new organization called Omega Fellowship. Born Again Christian Only membership. Chief Obejctive- Soul Winning or,
2.) be called Brotherhood for a Better Community. Joining Fee- $20

3.) The purpose of either said organizations will have all of its literature open to anyone to read.
NO SECRECY!!!!!!!!

DO YOU HEAR THAT BLACK CHURCH PASTORS????

This would only be a part of the meeting, or it could be taken care of just that easy. The key to understanding why this would be probably impossible to do lies in the facts of the differences of what benefits are gained from being a fraternity as opposed to a non-secret service organization, or a TRUE CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN ANYONE NAME THE DIFFERENCES? IF YOU CAN, YOU WILL FIND THE DEMONIC ROOTS AND EVIL FRUITS OF THE ORGANIZATION.

The differences are-
You all go ahead,
1.)

Re: Lengthy Guestbook Posts/PENELOPE

al da que
as a proud member of Omega Psi Phi " til the day i die", hence you are still one of us whether you like it or not, or you just told a bold face lie to GOD the day you joined. it is obvious that you forgot to seek knowledge about what we believe it or you would not have said alot of wrong stuff. ARE U GUESSING OR did u obtain SCHOLARSHIP? Well LET ME TELL YOU. WE BELIEVE IN CHRISTAIN MANHOOD THRU SCHOLARSHIP. just because one person or a few people do dumb things dont put that on the whole organization. But i forgive you brother for your ignorance. Now go learn something and bring your bible bruh.

al da que
as a proud member of Omega Psi Phi " til the day i die", hence you are still one of us whether you like it or not, or you just told a bold face lie to GOD the day you joined.

Min. H
Thank-You Al for helping me to prove a point from the proverbial horse's mouth. Omega, nor any other GLO to my knowledge name or identify who that GOD is. So al da que, who do Muslim's swear their oath to?

al da que
it is obvious that you forgot to seek knowledge about what we believe it or you would not have said alot of wrong stuff. ARE U GUESSING OR did u obtain SCHOLARSHIP? Well LET ME TELL YOU. WE BELIEVE IN CHRISTAIN MANHOOD THRU SCHOLARSHIP.

Min. H
The Bible says that my people are destroyed for the lack of knowledge. (Hosea 4:6) What Omega believes and what imply to believe is fairly clear in the ritual. Your statement about Christian Manhood and Scholarship Attainments is not about "Christian". The rit actually says that the fraternity "AIMS" to emphasize, "Christian Manhood and Scholarship Attainments". But then it goes on to stress manhood without the Christian moniker attached to it. But allow me to explain WHY it says it it AIMS to EMPHASIZE and WHY it does NOT SAY, "BELIEVE IN or REQUIRE a person to be "BORN AGAIN". Because it was never their intention. Also, I do not see one single reference to a man having to repent of his sins to be a Christian. So what does Christian manhood really mean? It means to live unselfishly, circumspectly, think nobly, and act uprightly. But there is no reference to living according to God's Word, to live Holy, etc. This statement, as with the many others in the ritual are merely words inserted to impress its listeners.

al da que
just because one person or a few people do dumb things dont put that on the whole organization. But i forgive you brother for your ignorance.

Min. H
Don't count me ignorant, but let's be real, the only brutality that gets reported is that which ends in death or serious injury. And you know as well as I that all the serious injuries and deaths do not get reported exactly how it went down. So I except your forgiveness. BY THE WAY, ARE YOU PAPER?

al da que
Now go learn something and bring your bible bruh.

Min. H
I suggest reading your Bible, II Timothy 2:3, and then ask why your rit leaves out Jesus Christ. I know the answer, and I know why.

Note: All the men of God in Omega then and now need to understand that True Christianity was never intended, never has, and never will honor one religion over another. Thus Omega, as all others is a pluralistic organization.

al da que? What does the Fatherhood of God and the Universal Brotherhood of Man mean? This statement is the key to why Omega may AIM to do one thing, but in reality accomplish another.

And if you really want to talk, you can call me, 919/278-8911. The visor will be opened at all times when discussing things concerning Omega. And by the way, the flame from the Lamp should never be blue. Why? Because as long as Omega allows sinners to join, and refuses to make Jesus sovereign, the impurities of the frat will always cause the flame to burn yellow.

With the power that is above every other name, You shall find peace !

Hello Brothers and Sisters in the world and in Christ that use to chart with me on my Official face-book Page. Out of my busy times in the ministry i took this time to tell everyone to please be aware of fake profile claiming to be me on face-book as i just shut down my face-book profile and also ask my agents to shut there down also..Do not accept any friend request or add anybody clamming to me on face-book again, As am no longer the social network.

I will tell everyone about myself as I Prophet Brian Carn was born September 11th, in Jacksonville Florida and raised in the admonition of the Lord. Like you all know i received the Lord in my life (salvation) at the early age of eight and began to grow spiritually, while receiving the gift of the Holy Spirit.

At the age of twelve, I began ministering the Word of God and conducted his first three day revival. I Prophet Carn became tired of “church as usual”, so i began to seek the Lord with sincere fasting and praying. While on the eighty-eight day fast, I attended a Benny Hinn Crusade in Florida where i was called out. Pastor Hinn prophesied to me that i would walk in the same kind of anointing that the Lord had placed on his life, but “DOUBLE”.

Much persecution has come against me because of the stand that i has taken for the things of the Kingdom of God. But when God calls you, He also equips you; so i put on the armor of God and prepared for battle. As i remember that the lord God almighty book which is the holy bible told that i swear step on serpents and scorpion and shall give me victory.

In October 2006, God sent me to the State of Virginia to preach a Sunday morning service. The anointing was so powerful, I was invited back for a three night revival. When I returned, God turned three nights into a ten week “Move of GOD!” People with cancers were healed and blinded eyes were made to see! The deaf began to actually hear (naturally & spiritually)! Stammering tongues were loosened through the power of God! Last but definitely not least, many souls were saved and delivered and filled with the presence of the Holy Ghost. It was standing room only!

Many of you that has come to my programs and crusade will know that i am truly a Prophet sent from God. I has ministered all over the country, including Memphis, Tennessee at the C.O.G.I.C. 100th Year Celebration.

In January 2008, in Saginaw Michigan, I ministered at a church that normally seats 1500. Due to the moving of the Holy Ghost, more than 2800 people filled the sanctuary. There were people standing from the front door to the balcony, filling aisles and flowing out the doors. Don’t judge me by my age or stature, yet by the way that God moves through me.

I took this time out of my life to place this article on the internet because of too many fake profile of me on face-book, I am not happy because i am lacking behind on what God almighty has asked me to come and do in this world as my main calling was to preach, heal and provide for the needy and orphans, restore broken homes, break any form of attack in anyone's life and help all that are into any problem in life. I can not carryout this mission alone, As i am dropping my personal email which is briancarnmis@yahoo.com . As you should not forget that the bible say blessed is the hand that give than the one that take.

With the anointing of God in me, I can change your entire life with the power of God IN JUST ONE WEEK as you join me provide for the needy and orphans, restore broken homes, break any form of attack in anyone's life and help all that are into any problem in life. { HEAL THE SICK, THE DEAF HEAR, THE DUMB SPEAK, THE LAME WALK AND THE POOR RICH} Please if you are not a sound christian, Come with to the lord and shall give you rest and peace in all you do.
Prophet Brian Carn Ministries
My Private email: briancarnmis@yahoo.com Note to all that i am no longer on face-book. Add me up or chart with me with that same email on yahoo messenger as that is the only social network i am for the now.

Re: With the power that is above every other name, You shall find peace !

If this is the Real Brian Carn, I would like for you to explain your false prophet status. Did you say this,

"God has never sent a member to correct the leader. Ooo ya'll are cryin'. Ya'll don't like that kind of preachin' do you? God has never sent a lay member to correct a. . . that aint cho' job. Yo' job aint to correct. Yo' job is to pray. I DON'T CARE WHAT GOD SHOWED YOU. You keep yo' lil sanctified mouth closed." (YouTube video "Brian Carn - 'Nathan the Prophet confronting David's Sins.')

Yes or No! You came here for whatever reason, but you came to the right place. Repent and humble yourself before a mighty God. And to correct you, what you said above is not BIBLICAL.