Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Iota Phi Theta

Mr. A
i am member of Iota Phi Theta also....I am born again and I have recieved the gift of the holy ghost. I will not go tit for tat with on this subject... The information you were giving is wrong.

Then by all means enlighten us. But I will tell you this, the information directly from the Handbook is true and accurate. So you can make the claims you do, but they are baseless without any supporting information.

And of course you do not want to go tit for tat, you have, but will not bring anything concrete to the table of discussion. By the way, you only know what they taught you. See, that's the way it goes when the information is in the hand of the oppressor.

Now to you, Holy Ghost experience. What language did you speak in when you received? A claim of receiving the Holy Ghost does not carry any weight when I have seen the words that your book states.

By the way, were you born again when you pledged? If so, I would assume you are paper.

I pledge at Central State University in ohio

why does it matter whose made and whose business?

hardway1963
why does it matter whose made and whose business?

I believe you already know the answer to that question, so please elaborate?

Spell first, then change the "black nation"

Antonio,

Your post was deleted for suggestive language. Please re-post without the D word.

How are you able to confirm these allegations against Iota Phi Theta

N/A
How are you able to confirm these allegations against Iota Phi Theta
I have the Ascendancy book by John Slade.

Where did you pledge since you claim to know so much