Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: All of my LOVE, my PEACE and HAPPINESS, I'm gonna give it too who????

Renewed, I am so glad that you are on this site. I hope that it ministers to other Christians who seek membership in a BGLO to know that no only has God spoken to you, but also to me, and many others, telling us all the same thing. And NOBODY who claims that it's okay to be in their orgs has said that God says it's okay to be in their orgs (they have said that God has not told them that it is wrong, yet no one says that He says it's right).

I too was interested in Delta. To show you how the devil works, I almost thought it was God's divine plan. I have so many family and friends who are Deltas, always got along with Deltas even b4 I knew that they were greek, have been to one of the national conventions, had people who were ready to write recommendation letters, and a chapter that was considering me. I checked every single chapter's website on greekpages.com MORE THAN ONCE and the national website MORE THAN ONCE, just b/c I admired them that much. To make a long story short, I must skip past a lot of things, but I ended up speaking to Minister Hatchett (in which at first I did not speak back after he said hello, but I could not hang up the phone either), when I finally responded to him after he answered the phone, God spoke back to me through Him. Not only did God reveal things to me even after speaking to Minister Hatchett, but He then took my desire for Delta away COMPLETELY!

I thank and praise God for delivering me from such a path. It's funny b/c I never told anybody b4, but I always said to myself "ain't nothing or nobody gon'stop me from being a Delta". It had to be God, b/c on my own I was not trying to hear it and I came up with excuses that these greeks ain't came up with yet, that's why I don't fall into what they're saying b/c I made excuses for the org. when I wasn't even in it. So I thank God for your testimony also, and I hope that our testimonies together will minister to other Christians who come to this site,esp. this post. But one thing I had to sincerely do was to ask God to help me to HEAR, ACCEPT, AND OBEY, which is what it seems like you did also. And this is the advice that I continue to give to Christians interested in GLOs.

This is becoming too long of a post. I think you all get the point.

Let God be glorified,
"If God ain't in it, I ain't in it" (my father's quote)--take it to heart, it's a good one.

Renewed...Finally Someone Who Knows How to Minister..!!!

Renewed,

Although we may disagree on the "greek" issue, I do appreciate the spirit in which you wrote your post. As I read your post, you seem more concerned with our spiritual walk than in making rude, hateful, and snide remarks about BGLO members, and for that I applaud you.

Do we still disagree on BGLO membership? Yep! But you truly are a woman of Christ and I enjoyed reading your testimony. Thank you for sharing it with us in the manner in which it was done. Please keep your light shining, your salt salty, (Matthew 5:13), and giving this site a little better flava!

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't mr. hachett go under the name "renewed" on stophazing.org?!?!

He was under the name "Denounced"