Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Where's the outrage Christian Zetas?

Here is the post about the vote thing. I hope the URL still works.

Again, another sad attempt to twist words to further YOUR agenda. The brochure you referred to is created by the Black Women's Health Imperative NOT Zeta or any GLO. Zeta promotes research, awareness, and legislation to end healthcare disparities. We are NOT a part of the BWHI.

You referred to the Alphas in NC supporting Planned Parenthood. Again, you are mistaken. The Alphas supported the March of Dimes this spring. The MOD provides funding for research to promote the BIRTH of healthy babies.

Excuse me, but don't you thin I know whose website it is? Yes! But who had a link to it on their national website site promoting it? You got that right. No twisting here, just a clear cut link to sick agendas. Did you even read the brochure.

Zeta lists (no link) BWHI as an affiliate due to our current initiative to end health disparities. Why do you pick and choose things the BWHI supports as your reason to defame Zeta as being "pro-murder" (clearly you don't understand the true concept of pro-choice) or as being sexually immoral?

Again, your information is FALSE. If you want to know about Zeta programs, kindly call our international headquaters and they'd be happy to help you with that. Moreover, EVEN IF Zetas were promoting Pro-Choice, there's nothing wrong with that. It is a WOMAN's choice what she can and can't do with her body. Now that's just my PERSONAL opinion, but my organization doesn't promote nor disprove of abortion. Do your research....