Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Minister Hatchett and I have finally spoken one on one

I am also glad to here this, AAB357, and I love your attitude about responding to things---even though I don't normally agree (lol). But you still have my respect.

God bless you in your evergrowing walk with the LORD,
Pray my strength in the LORD,
"Me"

The funny thing is that I look at you folks like family. And its like a real family. In real families people dont always see eye to eye but at the end of the day you still care for each other.

I have spoken with Rev. Hatchett one on one as well. I must admit that we had an very enlightning conversation as well. Fred is a good man and I now know that we share more commonalities than we do differences. As a matter of fact, the one true difference that I can say I have with him is now being looked upon in a different light. Certain aspects of this website consumed my attention to the point that I missed what his original point was altogether.

I'm not saying that everyone who has an issue with the Reverend should call him, but I'll say that it was a blessed experience for me to have spoken with him.

By the way, Rev. Hatchett, I have about 10 attendees to my informal get-together now. Thank You for helping me out.

This is really just blessing my spirit.
Love y'all
Jadyn