Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: ROB THE TEKE

I was also not angry when I wrote this, I was actually quite concerned with what I had said. I actually called Fred to talk to him and we spoke for quite a while.

Instant Messenger: Tkemankm454,4

I wasn't angry, but I was very concerned. I did not call you a racist, but what I was pointing out was that in your post, it was as if you were saying that it was ok as long as it was not the "regular" orgs. I was seeing that in so many of your posts and it really bothered me. The problems with GLo's black/white/other are universal and I did not like seeing such a distinction being made with statements like, "oh well that's just a BGLO concern."

And what I was pointing out was the origins of American orgs and how they were not rooted in all this Christian love that we like to imagine.

Again, I am not saying you are a racist. I am not the type of person that would call a person that so easily. But your posts were a concern because as Christians we are to bear each other's burdens, so if someone of another race is a Christian and stands to stumble - it should be a major concern for ALL Christians knowledgeable of the matter.

I am sorry if I offended you. And thanks for clearing the matter up.

No problem I probably am a little long winded as well. I am sorry if I had an accusatory tone. I will look over what I type in the posts in the future.

Instant Messenger: Tkemankm454,4