General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: simple sentence cover letter HELP!!!!

To follow up....

My second complex sentence "Being a board..."

New one : I received a fellowship in surgical oncology at the City of Hope Medical Center in 2014.

My third : " The advancement in.."
New One: I was the first surgeon to perform a SILS laparoscopic cholecystectomy.

My fourth: "My fellow peers..."
New one: I need help. I do not know how to word this in a way where I am not losing the "meat" of the paragraph. Only thing I can think of is just do There was a pregnant patient with bilateral breast cancer and then literally cut out the rest of the information.

In 2015 I was awarded Chairman of the Department of Surgery by the president of Northwest Medical Center. There was a pregnant patient with bilateral breast cancer. My fellow peers nominated me for this position after saving a life of a young lady with bilateral breast cancer. She was 27 weeks pregnant with twins when she was first diagnosed. I quickly coordinated the schedules of an obstetrician, oncologist, and plastic surgeon. We performed a double mastectomy successfully.

The fifth one: " What I bring"
New One: I will bring to your practice a proven commitment of first-rate health care along with excellent patient treatment. and continually improving the quality of life for the patients. What I will bring to your practice is a proven commitment of first-rate health care, excellent patient treatment, and the desire to continually improve the quality of life for my patients

--Again stuck. Only thing I can think of is only saying the first sentence and literally cutting everything else out.

Why is this difficult? Or am I making it out to be difficult?