Return to Website

The Ivy Division Forum

WELCOME to THE IVY DIVISION Message Forum 
THIS website is a private SUPPORT SITE for 4th ID veterans, active duty soldiers, family members, friends and everyone who supports our troops no matter how you feel about our leaders. Troublemakers, gossips. trolls, liars, etc are NOT welcome here. Posts that defame,, humiliate and/or intimidate other posters or the webmaster will be deleted without notice or comment. Please read the rules on the Main Page, thank you!
This forum has a long history, by interent standards anyway-unfortunately it has been abandoned for far too long due to real life circumstances knocking the heck out of what had been my very real desire to keep this board alive and well forever so that all of us could meet here and communicate with each other everyday.

I'm not sure that a forum like this is even needed nowadays since the advent of facebook, etc...but I hope that this once thriving BB does bring some of us back together again and that maybe some new folks will join us as well!   
Webmaster: Bob Poff, C-1-8, 1968-1969 robert8h@yahoo.com
Thank You for Visiting The Ivy Division.com!
Open 24 Hours a Day, 365 Days a Year
Friends of The Ivy Division
A.B.,HONORARY GRUNT!
jinks' www.vietnamvets.com messageboard
Jim Bury's Ivy Dragoons website
Redleg's 4ID Forum

The IVY Division is back, the love of my life
Julie and I are married and we welcome
you Back to the IVY Division Forum!!!

The Ivy Division Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Obama Eligibility Question - Nonsense or a Possible Reprieve?’

Interesting that a member who signs up can have the same name as someone who is a member. Most sites suggest an alternative.

Re: Obama Eligibility Question - Nonsense or a Possible Reprieve?’

I have Five Children. Two were born in Korea, and 3 were born in Berlin At the time of thier birth their mother was a citizen of Korea and I was a citizen of the U.S. That make all five of my children citizens by birth. My wife is now a naturlized citizen. or a citizen by choice. Since Baraks mother is a citizen by birth . That makes Barak H. Obama a citizen by birth, Regardless where he was born.From my understanding if one parent is an American citizen, then all offspring is also an american citizen, rovideing that the offspring live in the United States prior to thier 24th birth day. My children that were born in Berlin are reconized as having German citizenship by the bundesrepublik. (West Germany) but the US do not reconize foriegn or dual citizenship.