The Soulpranos Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4
Author
Comment
Is it too Early

SOTRC are doing it all again in 2006 with a gathering at the 'Inn on the Lake' just off the A2 in Gravesend for an evening of SOUL,JAZZFUNK & SOULFUL HOUSE on Friday January 27th 9pm til 2am.

Tickets £7 in advance from ABBO 07771 847378

Maggot 07850 761608

or £8 on the door b4 11 30pm £10 after.

Re: Is it too Early

Just a reminder

Never too early, can't wait. Excellent night last time see you there

Tis NEVER too early

tis this friday come and be merry

Hope 2 b there meself Abbo could Mrs Abbo mail me pleeze - thx

Boy it's NEVER TOO early Can't wait

The "Too Earlies"! Tis what I call OAP ladies...at the bus stop, armed with their bus passes... the bus driver opens the door.... "are we too early, young man?"

Minx,my big Bro is Station Manager at Mile End & they call them "Twirlies"....just need to say it fast So maybe thats what we need to say Friday to Pins & her Sister

That's exactly how you say it.

Oh how funny, i'm glad the phrase is global.

message passed on

Bring it on!!!!

ARE WE THERE YET?

Minxy thats Sloens fav saying we there yet
Sloens going tonite should be amusing would luv to be a fly on the wall for that

as i have to be up at 4am on sat the sotrc is hard for me to be there.so on the 4th of march theboys will be at my 50th on 4th march doing what they do ,i,m realy looking forward to them playing.

Where U @: soulville hq

PLEASE ONLY ADVERTISE GIGS ON EVENTS PAGE

Where U @: The Loft

Apoligies Shep.

Many thanks to all who attended great night

Wow!

Now Shep youve known me long enough not to take personal offence over this, but i do feel that this is a little bit "one rule for one etc etc" I mean a certain "high profile" DJ's every breath is regularly chronicled on these pages--so whats good for the goose is surely good for the gander? Moan over and good luck with charlton this weekend, probably catch up with you at southport, where we can put the world to rights over a beer or six

Soap box

Ah,yes Debs but at least i have an opinion that is my own!

Man was that a good night or what ? Oh yeah simply the best so far.

With all good things said and nice reviews about our last gig at the Inn on the Lake.
SOTRC are pleased to announce we're doing all again with ST Patricks day Kent Soul Sessions on Fri 17th March with the very best in celtic soul,funk,jazz and soulful house at the INN ON THE LAKE,GRAVESEND, 9PM til 2AM,tax on the door £8 tickets £7 in advance from SOTRC DJ's.

That's St Patricks day a goood day for this I'll be there

ABBO make sure the Guinness is cold

many thanks to the sotrc boys for doing some great stuff at my party on sat 4th.i can see why your gigs are so good.will talk to yopu all soon cheers boys.

Where U @: soulvill hq

Richard,pleasure mate had a great night with a responsive crowd,look forward to hearing from you

See ya Friday ABBO ya tight git at the bar

Oh why oh why can't it be Friday

Calm down SIS tis coming soon

Woooohooooo It's HERE!

1 2 3 4