Return to Website

Staying Healthy - The Natural Way!

Now all of my loyal listeners have a place to share their experiences, ask questions or post comments to other individuals in this Health forum.

To send questions to Dr. Bob directly, please go to his web site and e-mail your questions to him by clicking on the 'e-mail Dr. Bob' button.
Please consult a professional or contact Dr. Bob Martin before following any health advice offered in this forum.
NO postings of ANY URLs (unless posted by Dr. Bob) or solicitations of any opportunities - they will be treated as spam! Thank You!

Click on the 'New Article' button to post a new message.

Staying Healthy - The Natural Way!
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Interstitial Cystitis???

Julie, well said~! I'm always amazed by people who are down on what they're not up on. If Sue questioned the efficacy of pharmaceuticals the way she views d-Mannose she'd be better informed. And, the reason is quite simple according to Dr. Cassidy, a Canadian medical expert when he said, 'only 20% of all medical pharmaceuticals have solid science behind them'. You might also recall, several years ago, a pharmaceutical executive from one of the largest drugs companies in the world admited that 90% of medical drugs work less than 50% of the time.

I've used the components in UTI-Care on many IC suffers with excellent results. This was after many had suffered needlessly while taking medical drugs to no avail.

IC is not an easy condition to heal because of its complexity and chronic nature however with time and persistance, i believe UTI-Care offers hope and results.

Sincerely,

Dr. Bob Martin