Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Voyage Home

Would like to know where those $60.00 cabins are, I couldn't find anything below $100.00 a night. With that said, I would like to make the run, I'll see how the money situation works out. I'd rather see something 'a bit further south' and west, but I will bow to the wishes of my friends. Ride Safe!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'the Grey Lady'

Hank S.
Would like to know where those $60.00 cabins are, I couldn't find anything below $100.00 a night. With that said, I would like to make the run, I'll see how the money situation works out. I'd rather see something 'a bit further south' and west, but I will bow to the wishes of my friends. Ride Safe!

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & 'the Grey Lady'

I couldn't find any $60 cabins either but there are motels in the Broken Bow area for around $60.

You are correct. There are no cabins/motel in Beavers Bend for less than $100. I did find one hotel/motel in Broken Bow for $60 per night. Several in Broken Bow & Hochatown? for around $100 per night. I will look for others this weekend.

As for farther, West & South, there is always next year. I can see GlenRose or farther west. I think we need to have a VH somewhere on the East side of Texas, Jasper and Tyler come to mind. As I said before we do need host for HCT & VH.

A google search showed at least two motels in the %60 range.