Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Beavers Bend question

RR, go ahead and add me to the list of attendees. I will be moteling it in Broken Bow, probably at the John Wesley. Thanx

Ride Safe & Sane;
Hank & the 'Grey Lady'

P.S. to Speedball: Are you going to be riding or RVing? Enquiring Minds want to know!!

I'm coming in the cage. I plan to bring a few things for the gimme raffle table.

I have the list of attendees updated with what I have so far.
See ya there.

RR

Sorry I thought I had the information down, anyway, on the Beavers Bend State Park website, as you scroll down on the right hand side, under More Information, the very first thing is the map of the campsites. Also, after talking to Ben Bagley, the camping is $14 dollars a night, no reservations will be taken, first come, first serve. Rod, Jim and I will be coming, just don't know yet where we will be staying. Also what is the gimme table Richard is talking about, or is this a swap meet thing? I do have the shirts and caps to bring with me, so everyone who ordered a XL shirt, I will have them.

See all of you in October.
Sandra and Jim

Re: Beavers Bend tent /rv map

ok, this link is where you find the map with campsites:
click here

And here's the map that shows the 4 tent campground sites & RV sites:
click here

The Dogwood tent site (area D) seems to be most on the beaten path. Grapevine, area G & Elm, area E are awfully close to the railroad tracks, so without knowing more criteria, I'd say the 4th tent site, Hickory in area H, would be a good, quiet, first choice. But, RV site Fern (area F - see how this works?) is probably closest to Elm tents so maybe Elm Tents & Fern RV sites. No other RV site is anywhere close to any of the tent areas. Restrooms are closest to Hickory tents & 2nd closest to Elm tents - real handy for Fern RV.