Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: HCT

Yeah, proly.
I've got saddlebag bags for Hank & MC jumper cables for the newly re-elected president that I need to deliver - plus, I hate to miss the excitement of the bidness meeting, so yeah. Oh yeah, I need to pay my dues to the newly re-elected treasurer - just like most of the other ex-members need to do.
Newsletter en route by tomorrow - nothing but HCT info planned for the NL unless I get a ride report from SFR.

Re: HCT

Ronnie Odom, his two sons, Chip(surprise!), and myself, are all planning to be at HCT. We have a cabin reserved. No, I don't remember what # it is. Gerald and Cindy Holik have an RV spot reserved as well. Houston will be represented.
I'll remind all of them to send in a registration.

My only possible issue is my cousin John in NH. He has just gone into Hospice care. He's fought long and hard. Nothing left to do medically. I went to see him a month ago. it was a good trip. If he passes, that's where I'll go.

DD