Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Good Morning LSV

SpeedBall
My first eclipse. Early in life age ten-ish) I got the impression from Tarzan movies that eclipses were a common occurrence which would sid my escape from hostile natives. How disappointing. Not that much quick sand in real life either.

LOL! Yeah I was looking forward to the "Black Out" effect? Cool! Not here though! And really, without the Walmart or some other store's Solar glasses sold for the occasion or some wielding goggles people really couldn't observe any of the eclipse around here. I did notice a slight eerie dull sunshine for a little but that was it. But looking thru the paper Walmart solar glasses it could be seen really good! Got another one coming in 2024!!!!

Was a bit dim here also. Couldn't find glasses, so I poked a hole in a paper and projected to another piece of paper right around the max coverage for here. Then I went for a bicycle ride to get some things done as it wasn't too hot. Warmer again today with bright sunlight.
Yall have a great day.

RR

RR
Was a bit dim here also. Couldn't find glasses, so I poked a hole in a paper and projected to another piece of paper right around the max coverage for here. Then I went for a bicycle ride to get some things done as it wasn't too hot. Warmer again today with bright sunlight.
Yall have a great day.

RR

That's a good Idea! I forgot all about the hole in a sheet of paper technique? Yes this evening was a real boiler day! Hope you had a good bicycle ride! I haven't been on my bicycle in a few weeks!