Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Enchanted Tour

With a detour up NM3, the Sante Fe KOA is just short of 700 miles.

I like trying something different. I'm just not familiar enough with the area to give any specific feedback.

The reason I am looking at the new place is I would like to try the ride again that we didn't finish 2 years ago because it was too far for one day. We can always go back to the existing rides from Las Vegas. I just liked the other ride. I rode it the day before the Enchanted Tour 2 years ago and really enjoyed it, but it ended up too long for a group ride. A different ride just for variety. The other rides are great also, just a little variety. If we go back to Las Vegas, I would probably get there a day early and go on that ride again.
Yall have a great day. And see ya in August. Just 2 months away.

RR

I'm ok with the koa in Santa Fe. I'm also ok with arriving a day early to ride the other route. I really like the ride to Angle Fite.

I don't want to stay in Espanola and if we do there will be one person at the campground with everyone else in a motel.

Some day we need to meet up in Cortex CO for a few days of riding.

When ET rolls around it will be just about 3 months since my accident and hopefully a month since I'm back to riding. I'm guessing my riding stamina will be close to what it was before.

Please let me know what you decide, Sandra and I would like to make it this year, we plan on bringing out the RV. Haven't got to get out in over a year and this looks like a good trip for us.

Jim
Will stick with Las Vegas. I will most likely get there a day early and ride some other roads to enjoy Northern New Mexico. Glad yall will be able to make it, Hopefully.
How is the foot doing?
See ya in a couple months.

RR

RR
Jim
Will stick with Las Vegas. I will most likely get there a day early and ride some other roads to enjoy Northern New Mexico. Glad yall will be able to make it, Hopefully.
How is the foot doing?
See ya in a couple months.

RR
If you get there a day earlier, I will probably do the same.