Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Good Morning

59 heading for 82 today. Rain is forming just to the north and east of us and moving away. It's been doing this since about 9:00 last night. We had a nice lightning show about 10:00.

Soccer game this afternoon. My son's team is 2-0-1 (that darn Ranger College tied us!). Still ranked 10th in the nation.

Ride Safe.

Re: Re: Good Morning

58 here. So did you get down to Ranger to watch the game?

Re: Re: Re: Good Morning

The first game was here. We play there the Tuesday before VH, Oct 21st. I have a great aunt that lives near there. I am planning on taking an aunt down to see her and then go on down to the game. I won't get to ride down.

Re: Good Evening

Had great wether to watch the G'son play foorball last night. They won, so naturally it was a GREWAT game. Today was almost perfect weather for the Camp Wood run. We could sure use some rain from the storm though. Don't hog it all this time, Brenda. Share a wee bit, PLEASE!

Re: Re: Good Evening

I am trying, guess the nose twitch isn't working right.
Brenda