Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Home Safe from VH

John and I made it home at 1:20.
Sorry, no pins. My BAD!!! I forgot!!!
Thanks to Hippi and Karen, we had a great time.!!!
Send your pictures to Rocket Rod and your stories for the newsletter to John.

Brenda

Had a great time. Thanks Hippi, Karen and Rhonda!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Home Safe from VH

The FOWLER Clan is safely in. Bruce E. about 11:30 and the slower Granny & Viejo around 1330.
AND another great big THANKS to Allen & Karen for all their planning and effort for making the VH great success. Only complaint is about the food. It was too good - Ate too much!! Be back on the diet unti HCT!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Home Safe from VH

I got home about 12:00 after taking back roads most of the way to Austin.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Home Safe from VH

We made it home about 5pm got everything unpacked and put away until Spring. Hippi the badge worked, I did NOT get stopped! haha. I'll get you next year. The food was too good for jokes this year, haha. Thanks for a super great time and great food glad some didn't come so I could eat thier share, haha. See you in the spring. Roger and Sue p.s. thanks from me as well I will treasure my motorcycle prize I had a great time. Sue

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Home Safe from VH

We made it back about 6:30PM. Minus a sleeping bag and a Kawasaki jacket. Somehow they slipped out of the bungie cords. Guy told us we lost them about a mile down the road and by the time I got back there, someone had absconded with them. Gabi put multiple strange curses on the bag and jacket so if you pass through Lott on FM308 and see a strange being, it may be the one who grabbed the stuff.
Did get to stop in Waxahachee and finally see the court house on the square. I recommend it if you are passing through. Also a good Braums with frozen yogurt in town.
Enjoyed it all. See you in Paris!

Re: Home Safe from VH

Richard called and asked me to post that they made it home around 11:30 and had a great time.
He also said that his IP was to busy to allow him to get to the internet, hince this post.
You all have a great evening.
John Herring for Richard Baxter signing off! Good Night All!

Re: Re: Home Safe from VH

Nancy and I made it back to Iowa Park at about 6:20 after a nice visit with relatives in Austin. It was a great weekend. Thanks again Hippi. You and your family were great hosts.

Re: Re: Re: Home Safe from VH

Karen & Allan, thanks for the good time. John h, thanks for checking in for me.