Return to Website

Motorcycle forum

We are the Lone Star Voyagers a chapter of the American Voyager Association. This open forum is for the members and guest of the LSV-AVA. Please feel free to use this service. Remember this is a family riding chapter.

Motorcycle forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Saw the new Voyager today at Dallas

I believe Polaris did that and you see what expressions it got from this forum!!

RR

Re: Saw the new Voyager today at Dallas

Dennis
I may not get the exact drift of what you are trying to say, but do you not like it??

RR

If you don't like the bike Dennis, just say so. Don't be wishy-wahsy!

Yeah, I believe the first Voy 12 was a GW clone. However, the 1300 was all original!! If ya' got one, keep it! Dang nice bike.

You'll get the impression from the Prez from the Houston IMS next week. Wish me luck.

Re: Saw the new Voyager today at Dallas

>>I believe Polaris did that and you see what expressions it got from this forum!!

I wasn't (still not) a fan of the Vision. Part of it was the styling, part was the fact it was a V-twin, part was based on test rides by two of my friends.

To the best of my knowledge, the problems my friends noticed have been addressed. If/when I'm in the market, I'll consider one....I doubt I'd pick one, but I'd consider it.

That being said, I never thought I'd pick the Voyager over a GoldWing, either.

--BNS

Dennis,
Don't hold anything back - tell us what you really feel!

Maybe I WON'T see it next Saturday in Houston.