General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Even I know nothing about Aribic, I can translate it to English!

ok, mr tang.

so you can google translate. it is fun. but do you have any thoughts about the actual content you wish to share? i thought it was a pretty well put together document. i just hope many many people in chicago get to read it.

jb

Re: Re: Re: Even I know nothing about Aribic, I can translate it to English!

Mr. Bellow,

This has been sent to all alderman, Dept. of Consumer Services and over 30 representatives of the media. Copies are also going out to taxi drivers. Peter Enger put a lot of time and effort into this document and so I thank you for your positive comments. It's very unfortunate that some of the other people that post on this website choose not to respect the hard work and enormous efforts that some drivers are putting forth. It takes much less effort to sit around and point the finger at what everyone else is doing wrong than to actually get out there and do something to make some real changes.

At the end of the day, when we are done bad mouthing and backstabbing each other, when we have completely destroyed one another, where are we left?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Giving credit where credit is due

Ms. Callahan and Mr. Enger deserve to be lauded for their effort.

Hopefully others will take heart and learn form Melissa and Peter.

They set a shining example for all to follow.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Giving credit where credit is due...I agree with Mr. Weiss

Mr. Weiss,

I agree with your sentiments. If not for Ms. Callahan's actions, I would not be as involved as I am today. Mr. Enger is a very bright man with a vision. When AUPD speaks, I will always listen carefully...

-Mike Foulks, President, Chicago Cabdriver Organization (CCO)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Ms. Callahan and Mr. Enger deserve to be lauded for their effort.

Hopefully others will take heart and learn form Melissa and Peter.

They set a shining example for all to follow.