General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Save it, Wolf-gong.

June 3rd 2008

Mike,

If you would like Mr.Weiss to stop critisizing you, than don't give him anything to critisize you about. You know the man is sick and he's got a problem, so just pray for him to help his amnesia. Wolf is one of the members of a group that you'll never what what he does that's positive. At least your group is a group that wants to help others, but Wolf's group don't. That is why you never hear about them.

Re: Re: Save it, Wolf-gong.

I hear you.

I'm not that worried about Wolfgang J. Weiss or any of his pseudonyms.

For the record, I really enjoy Wolf when he's at his best, and at worst, I'm simply annoyed by his worst.

I don't mind criticism that's based on an honest opinion or some semblance of the truth.

I still say there's no real "group" of Wolf's; that is the likeliest motivation for his attacks on me.

I don't think prayer will help Wolf's amnesia as much as gently reminding him of the facts, or beating him over the head with them when necessary.

-Mike Foulks

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

June 3rd 2008

Mike,

If you would like Mr.Weiss to stop critisizing you, than don't give him anything to critisize you about. You know the man is sick and he's got a problem, so just pray for him to help his amnesia. Wolf is one of the members of a group that you'll never what what he does that's positive. At least your group is a group that wants to help others, but Wolf's group don't. That is why you never hear about them.