General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Ignorant fascination with my "Equus asinus"

I think you have some kind of fag-sination for my ass.

I think you want to do a lot more to and in my donkey than just kick it.

There are about 44 million donkeys today. You must be one of them.

Tell you what long ears, you bring $500 and I'll bring Wolfdog and Big Fat Mouth (vagina) and even Matthew the would-be composter.

If they are not real, you give up the money and Big Fat Mouth won't crush your brainless skull with his Big Fat ... oh ya know.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Tommy Cab,

"Brain Damage" is likely a Chicago cabdriver named "Wolf Weiss", who posts under many different aliases on this site.

His undies are in a bunch because he has had an issue with the publisher of this website's newspaper reporting of his and others' "organizing" activities.

Please try to ignore "Brain Damage"'s comments. He isn't the best example of most cabdrivers in Chicago or even those who participate on CabMarket.com, organizing or not.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

You insult me because I have a different opinion? You must be one of those infamous rude Chicago cab drivers.

Re: Re: Ignorant fascination with my "Equus asinus"

Tommy Boy,

"Mike Foulks" is likely a Chicago cabdriver named "Luke Miskof", who acts like many different asses on this site.

He is the first know clincial case ass-o-schiza-mania.

You can't trust anything this trash mouth says and he should horse whipped on his asinus.

Replying to:

Tell you what long ears, you bring $500 and I'll bring Wolfdog and Big Fat Mouth (vagina) and even Matthew the would-be composter.

If they are not real, you give up the money and Big Fat Mouth won't crush your brainless skull with his Big Fat ... oh ya know.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Tommy Cab,

"Brain Damage" is likely a Chicago cabdriver named "Wolf Weiss", who posts under many different aliases on this site.

His undies are in a bunch because he has had an issue with the publisher of this website's newspaper reporting of his and others' "organizing" activities.

Please try to ignore "Brain Damage"'s comments. He isn't the best example of most cabdrivers in Chicago or even those who participate on CabMarket.com, organizing or not.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

You insult me because I have a different opinion? You must be one of those infamous rude Chicago cab drivers.

A simple test, Tommy Boy

Tommy Boy,

It's a simple test, really. My name is Mike Foulks and I've never posted anything on this site using anything other than my own name.

Wolfgang Weiss is a "failed" organizer of the "CPTDA" from a few years back who keeps getting resuscitated by outsiders.

He is known to post under many different aliases so he can either pretend that other people agree with him or pretend that many other people want to insult or make fun of me and others.

The test is simply, do you believe me or "Brain Damage", who is very likely, Wolfgang J. Weiss, wjw, and dozens of other "people"?

He's actually interesting to read at times. He has creative intelligence; he made me laugh out loud once I quickly enough, but not too quickly realized that "Luke Miskof" was an anagram of my name.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Tommy Boy,

"Mike Foulks" is likely a Chicago cabdriver named "Luke Miskof", who acts like many different asses on this site.

You can't trust anything this trash mouth says and he should horse whipped on his asinus.

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Tommy Cab,

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Re: Re: A simple test, Boston Boy

Did you every notice that "wjw" are the same initials as for Wolfgang J. Weiss?

They have to be the same guy. It's just beyond the law of averages or something that there are two guys posting on this forum with the same initials.

Mike Father of Fools Foulks is known for hearing voices. He may use one name, but he hears many voices. They won't deny it.

Oh, and can you really believe anything a guy that goes by "Brain Damage" says?

If you are not clear what is going on here on this website, then get some adult supervision into the room with you before proceeding further.

It's for your own protection to, avoid permanent mental and spiritual harm.

I now have a Mikey doll and I will stick needles into its (his) head if he does not behave.

Mike, in the interest of public safety, please post your driving schedule so I don't stick you while you're driving.

--Big Fat Voodoo Mouth--

Replying to:

Tommy Boy,

It's a simple test, really. My name is Mike Foulks and I've never posted anything on this site using anything other than my own name.

Wolfgang Weiss is a "failed" organizer of the "CPTDA" from a few years back who keeps getting resuscitated by outsiders.

He is known to post under many different aliases so he can either pretend that other people agree with him or pretend that many other people want to insult or make fun of me and others.

The test is simply, do you believe me or "Brain Damage", who is very likely, Wolfgang J. Weiss, wjw, and dozens of other "people"?

He's actually interesting to read at times. He has creative intelligence; he made me laugh out loud once I quickly enough, but not too quickly realized that "Luke Miskof" was an anagram of my name.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Tommy Boy,

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Tommy Cab,

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

I'll need some time...

I don't have $500. I'm "judgment-proof", remember?

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Replying to:

Tommy Cab,

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Re: I'll need some time...

Beggars! Then just bring $20 and a gallon jug of wine, any flavor.

Replying to:

I don't have $500. I'm "judgment-proof", remember?

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Replying to:

Tommy Cab,

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Commissioner's Corner

No, I insult you because you suggest you are from Bean Town.

After the Revolution, pahk the Cah in the garahge please!

Tings is a little different in dis town, Tommy boy.

Your opinion is not "different" it is naive.

You are buying into one of the many BIG LIES the city PROMULGATES.

Rude driver? At least you got that right, I am one of the rudest drivers in the City of Chicago.

("Beans really set me off! I am the guy who got into an argument with a customer because he farted in my cab and it stunk so bad I kicked him out of the cab, took his briefcase and puked in it.)

My point: You are believing the political double talk and back peddling that decreasing the level of standards for gaining access to the industry somehow increases or benefits drivers.

Pure hogwash my friend. That's just twisted up logic.

Not your fault though, we have all been brain washed to think and believe in out government officials and that they will do the right thing of, for and by us.

I got over it. You can too.

That is why I call myself Brain Damage.

Replying to: