General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Lutfallah & Company Have Lost The Drivers' Trust

Where in this article does it mention UTCC? Watts is just trying to illuminate what George Lutfallah does. And, No, I'm not Watts. But I will admit to agreeing with him. Shine on brightly Mr. Watts!

Re: Re: Lutfallah & Company Have Lost The Drivers' Trust

george is really paranoid. maybe he thinks enger is out to get him now. maybe he thinks one of the utcc people posted a very critical post and made it look lik a news article to tease and taunt george about his recently bad behavior. he is more like a conservative news radio basher who likes to destroy everyone who does think like him and he uses the dispatcher to do it. the truth is coming out and it is not favorable for george or his staff. maybe he has a guilty conscience about all the good people has trashed.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Where in this article does it mention UTCC? Watts is just trying to illuminate what George Lutfallah does. And, No, I'm not Watts. But I will admit to agreeing with him. Shine on brightly Mr. Watts!

Re: Re: Re: Lutfallah & Company Have Lost The Drivers' Trust

This guy is just in it for the money plain and simple. The UTCC has already done more for us than George ever has. There is a difference between one that is just here to profit and a group of non for profit people. George has to protect his limited business license that he paid a whole two hundred bucks for. It expires next year.

maybe he has a guilty conscience about all the good people has trashed- Blind Eyes

No, I don't think this guy has a conscience. Other than backing up Mike Foulks and whoever makes a story for him, what has he really done? His article about Mr. Duako that had the terrible accident at Union Station was incomplete. George has just about trashed just about everyone else that has tried to help: Lawsuit guys, UTCC, Don Nathan, AFSC, need I say more. I am sure I can pull out a few more names if necessary. I notice that George is losing advertisers as well. I am not surprised.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Lutfallah & Company Have Lost The Drivers' Trust

Notice that George took sanctions against me and bashed my name after this post. He cannot disagree with my post, so he just says I'm a phony that makes fraudulant posts. Where's the fraud in my post of June 24th? Again, you the fellow driver be my judge.