General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Will The Real OLA SHALOM Please Take a Picture

A crook can kill a cab driver.

But if he break the camera after, he is a dead man.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

A crook can break the camera after they kill a cab driver. I think are safety is not good.

Re: okay.

You are right Steve. Cameras aren't good for keeping a driver in one piece. The only guy I know of that hides behind a camera is a newsman. Good job on the new red UTCC safety signs. They are very small, but noticeable. Norma is just an idiot to say this small card clutters up the cab. (*&*((*^T(*%)*^&$% I just can't bring myself to say the rest of the things that come to mind about Norma. Wonder if we can sue to have her removed?

To Ahmed R

"Wonder if we can sue to have her removed?"-Ahmed R

I have been thinking about this. We have been disscused with UTCC member seriously. When it happened,then UTCC will do against such kind of action.Details will be announced when it comes with reality.

Hope to see you at any time as soon.And sorry to just brief information as an answer because we ,UTCC,do not discuss any of subject or strategy in this open forum. Steve Kim

If your are real Steve, Will you use Last name also?

Steve, my name is Steve Kim. To avoid any confusion, will you consider to use other name. If your name is Steve, maybe you use an initial of your last name.Please!

Re: If your are real Steve, Will you use Last name also?

I will. Steven K.

Re: Re: If your are real Steve, Will you use Last name also?

My Full name is Steven Kolakis. I am polish.