General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Crime Watch for John Doe and Jane Doe in July, 2008

Hello my friend. You are usualy right on the ball. You are a good person and we are brothers in this industry. This time I do disagree with you though.

These guys that drive so called "livery" cars with regular license plates and maybe even have non commercial insurance aren't really cab drivers. Lets not tarnish our good name by saying they are. You are a professional livery driver with a legit business. These guys are not legit and I for one look to distance myself from these so called "cab drivers"

Lets all meet at O'Hare sometime!

Watch my back, and I will watch yours!

Let's face it, my friend. Any statistics shows that many successful rehabilitation programs are available for those convicted felons?

In reality, we have to watch out with each other, so the criminals will have less and opportunities to strike us again. We need to be better educated, and get smarter than the criminals.

They will get be caught sooner or later to face justice. They may get away once, but not all the time because the whole community is watching.

Be faithful, and we will win the war!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hello my friend. You are usualy right on the ball. You are a good person and we are brothers in this industry. This time I do disagree with you though.

These guys that drive so called "livery" cars with regular license plates and maybe even have non commercial insurance aren't really cab drivers. Lets not tarnish our good name by saying they are. You are a professional livery driver with a legit business. These guys are not legit and I for one look to distance myself from these so called "cab drivers"

Lets all meet at O'Hare sometime!