General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Let's boycott the food stand at O'Hare staging

I'm down for that. The food there sucks anyway.

Re: Let's boycott the food stand at O'Hare staging

Ted,

I'm with you. I won't be eating there during your boycott.

George

Re: Re: Let's boycott the food stand at O'Hare staging

i heard george wanted to make a story about this so he set up ted, yelled at the police and will get us all in trouble by tickets. is it true?

Re: Re: Re: Let's boycott the food stand at O'Hare staging

You don't know what you're talking about. George didn't set me up on anything. It was my decision to boycott the food stand at the O'Hare staging area, and I called George so he'd get a story on it.

The Chicago Dispatch will be out either tomorrow or Saturday. So read the dispatch and you'll know for sure what happened and why police were involved.

This had nothing to do with you or getting other drivers in trouble. So stop blaming George.

To Hassn

I met Ted several times, but I do not have a chance to talk with Ted. Even I do not talk with Ted a lot,but I feel Ted is one of honest person who make a decision by himself. So I would like to recommend you,please do not judge him with related George.

I believe the boycott action done by Ted's decision with his honor. I hope Mr. Hassan would understand what I want to give a message in here without any offence to you.

Steve Kim

Re: To Hassn / Thank you Steve from Ted

Thank you Mr. Steve Kim. You are always welcomed to talk to me. If you don't have the chance to talk to me at the airport, ask me for my number and we'll make arrangements to meet at a restaurant for lunch.

Re: Re: To Hassn / Thank you Steve from Ted

My telephone No has been openpped to anybody. You can contact me at 773 355 1404. I hope to meet you at our general meeting of UTCC. The place is 637 S Dearbon 2-4pm, Saturday of this week.

If you are not available to there, I am always ok at anytime from Mon to Wen of week days. Otherwise, I have to work so hard. So please call me.

Steve Kim