General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: I want to let drivers know what happened at the airport

Okay, thanks, I'll give them a call. I hope they come out, because I heard that the city and Mayor Daley has something to do with thyat food stand. I have to be careful so I don't cut my own throat.

Re: Re: Re: I want to let drivers know what happened at the airport

ted you seem like a honest guy. you know thats not how it went down last week. the drivers at the airport said george came with you, you didn't call him. why did you write it different? is george putting words in your mouth? i know he helped you before, but don't let him get you in trouble!

this is a good fight, but try to do it right, not how george is telling lyou to do it. george doesn't know how to make proper cases or fights or anything. thats why he didn't make any org. in all his years here in tha taxi industry.

he just likes news he can put in his paper that makes him look like a good guy.

ask him why he didn't put the names of the leaders in the paper? or why he asked them to sign a blank piece of paper? what kinds of leaders are so cowardly to not want to put their names in the paper or what they are planning to do to take more of our hardworking cabdrivers money?

when is the dispatcher coming out with answers to all theese questions?

"pauli" "johal" "mr. hernandez" and "hassan" seem to be the same person...Peter Enger?

"pauli" "johal" "mr. hernandez" and "hassan" seem to be the same person...Peter Enger?

Please see the new thread posted above...

-Mike Foulks

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

ted you seem like a honest guy. you know thats not how it went down last week. the drivers at the airport said george came with you, you didn't call him. why did you write it different? is george putting words in your mouth? i know he helped you before, but don't let him get you in trouble!

this is a good fight, but try to do it right, not how george is telling lyou to do it. george doesn't know how to make proper cases or fights or anything. thats why he didn't make any org. in all his years here in tha taxi industry.

he just likes news he can put in his paper that makes him look like a good guy.

ask him why he didn't put the names of the leaders in the paper? or why he asked them to sign a blank piece of paper? what kinds of leaders are so cowardly to not want to put their names in the paper or what they are planning to do to take more of our hardworking cabdrivers money?

when is the dispatcher coming out with answers to all theese questions?

What does it matter if they are the same person

Who the devil cares if it is the same person? What does it matter? Nobody cares but you. If it's Enger, his criticisms are still on target.

Re: What does it matter if they are the same person

You buy stamps at the airport. You should be able to do what you want to do at that place