General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
A man with his record and temperment can't realize why pen names are used.

I have no wanting of being the next James for M DFoulks. And he questions my motives of using a pen name. Perhaps this is why George stands behind Mike. No one needs enemies like this guy, better having him think you're his friend. You can keep your enemies in your own sight this way.

I don't worry about that scum for a second

I use my real name. He villifies me because he knows who is doing the posting. No one scares me, not even a lousy felon who stands 6'5" who threatens personal violence against me.

No wonder no one else has balls enough to use a real name in a posting with him. But most people aren't in my position.

Fortunately, the taxi industry will survive him.

I do think he is beyond hope. For more than a year I've been trying to find common ground with the man, but he's done everything possible to burn every bridge that ever there was. I've given up. So too has virtually everyone else.

No wonder no one wants to post under a real name.

Donald Nathan

Do you ever have anything positive to say about anybody or anything?

Why don't you post under the name "Senator Joe McCarthy"? Without a doubt, you are the most negative S.O.B. I've come across in years.

It's a wonder Judge Tobin didn't put you in a padded cell for your cool down time. You may claim be sane as any madman, but with a mouth like yours, it's a wonder that you're still out there roaming the streets.

Try stopping the attacks and starting to work with people who have positive programs. Even Lutfallah has his shtick with his high priced lawyer. You don't even support him as near as I can tell. Why not? "One Big Union" is too far to the left a concept to you?

Donald Nathan