General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Loose cannon

Maybe not. I've been using words as weapons for the benefit of cabdrivers for the past 33 years. Maybe foulks the felon can harness his anger to good use. I'd rather hope so. But the likelihood is that he's not going to be a benefit to the industry until he learns to work with those who have positive programs: Khozindar, Kim, Enger, Sampat, Weiss, Tang - all of these fine men come to mind right away.

No one can work alone, and foulks' CCO is an organization of one. It has nominal backing of George Lutfallah - I can't fathom why because Lutfallah is really a bright young man who I would hardly expect would want to associate with a criminal element. This mystifies me.

The bottom line is to do our best to stay out of foulks' way and to remind those in the industry of what he is over and over when he assaults decent people with his vicious pen.

I'll use my name to do that EVERY TIME. You can stay anonymous if you like. I'm afraid of nothing and no one, especially so a slime and a crud out of a dark alley.

Donald Nathan