General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
I don't blame you. But leave it alone.

Lutfallah should not be attacking anyone. People who live in glass houses have no business lashing out against anyone. But we need to lay off George - Melissa too. It's none of our affair. If either of them want to discuss it, it's up to them. If neither does, let's just let it drop --- COLD.

Donald Nathan

Bridge the common and barry the diversity...

I doubt that we all want to walk along, and not to walk forward.

Re: Bridge the common and barry the diversity...

WHEN MR. FYEZE KOZHINDER MEET WITH JHON HENLY REGARDING TO HAVE A UNITY FORUM, GEORGE CALLED TO JOHN HENLY 3 TIMES. THE UNITY FORUM HAS BEEN CALLED BY JOHN HENLY, AND UTCC ACCEPT IT.
HOWEVER, WHAT HAPPENNED NEXT? GEORGE CONTROLED ALL OF PERSON AND THEY DON'T COME.
UTCC DID NOT HAVE A PLAN FOR UNITY FORUM BEFORE UTCC MET WITH JOHN HENLY. IT WAS REQUESTED BY HIM AND WE TRY TO HAVE A MEETING AS UNITY FORUM AS WE CAN DO AS PER HIS REQUEST.

WHY WE UTCC SHOULD GET TO BLOCK FROM GEORGE? I THINK WE DO NOT NEED TO WALK FORWARD WITH GEORGE. THIS IS MY OPINION, AND IT WOULD DIFFICULT TO CHANGE MY MIND ANYMORE.

Really? It seems Mr. Steve Kim of the UTCC doesn't have his facts straight.

Mr. Kim,

Here's Peter Enger's "invitation" to the "unity forum":

------------------------
hey you mike foulks,

call me. 773 550 7921.

what happened to ur phone? will you come to unity forum sat? (it was partially YOUR idea that gave us the idea--though i give all credit to fayez who came up with it)

pter
--------------------------

WHICH ONE OF YOU IS LYING, MR. KIM? YOU OR PETER ENGER?

YOU ARE BOTH STEERING COMMITTEE MEMBERS OF THE UTCC. YOU ARE BOTH "CLOSE". WHY CAN'T YOU GET YOUR STORY STRAIGHT?

-Mike Foulks

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

WHEN MR. FYEZE KOZHINDER MEET WITH JHON HENLY REGARDING TO HAVE A UNITY FORUM, GEORGE CALLED TO JOHN HENLY 3 TIMES. THE UNITY FORUM HAS BEEN CALLED BY JOHN HENLY, AND UTCC ACCEPT IT.
HOWEVER, WHAT HAPPENNED NEXT? GEORGE CONTROLED ALL OF PERSON AND THEY DON'T COME.
UTCC DID NOT HAVE A PLAN FOR UNITY FORUM BEFORE UTCC MET WITH JOHN HENLY. IT WAS REQUESTED BY HIM AND WE TRY TO HAVE A MEETING AS UNITY FORUM AS WE CAN DO AS PER HIS REQUEST.

WHY WE UTCC SHOULD GET TO BLOCK FROM GEORGE? I THINK WE DO NOT NEED TO WALK FORWARD WITH GEORGE. THIS IS MY OPINION, AND IT WOULD DIFFICULT TO CHANGE MY MIND ANYMORE.

We are judged by our behavior good and bad./Start of a new era for George/Dispatcher

Was this incident the reason Melissa dropped out of sight?

Whatever was between George and Melissa( none of our business) we still have the question of this breaking, entry, and attack. This is our business as we should know who is representing us in the public forum. While you can't balme a guy for trying, George did not have proper authorization for his newspaper distribution at the airports. In his own words he was "busted"

In closing, I for one hope George has apologized to the ones he's hurt. Hopefully this isn't the start of the downfall of his newspaper business. While I have been a vocal critic of his publication and its faults, my real hope is that he can rise from the ashes like a phoenix. Good luck George. I'll be watching.