General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: "Foulks" refuses to accept the facts.

No matter how you can imagine, you can leave Yi Tang of the CPTDA out of your "clueless". Is there indeed an ongoing investigation needed?

Any one of your extended family and officers of the court is in custody or indicted yet? Are you sure all of the suspects have been named and investigated properly?

Just give us a number if there is a federal file pending. Evan a person at Guantánamo Bay has a number. Which trusted federal agency may it be?

There is no reason to believe the deputy of the court clerk lie. Many pages of your criminal record were stolen by a thief, and you know what I mean.

As far as we know, your case is closed. There is no more number to go on in the hand of any justice of the supreme court.

Was it you in the story of the "An Epidemic of Violence"? "For almost eight years, John Doe has driven a cab in Chicago without incident. Then, one Sunday morning in July, his luck ran out."

I'm sure that the investigation is also classified.

"Clueless" has no clue of what he claims.

"Clueless" you have no clue of what you claim.

If you aren't Yi Tang, then I suggest you identify yourself, or, I suggest that Yi Tang goes on record here to claim that he isn't "Clueless".

It is notable that neither of these natural reactions have ever occurred despite my frequent assertions that "Clueless" and Yi Tang are, with little doubt, one and the same.

I have members of my extended family who are currently in custody for bank robbery and other crimes. There are members of my extended family who have committed even more heinous crimes who have yet to be taken into custody or indicted.

I am absolutely positive that the relevant officers of the court are being investigated by the proper authorities. Here a clue, "Clueless": it ain't the ARDC.

You want a number "if there is a federal file pending"? I'm not sure what you mean exactly by "pending", but here you go:

Take your pick: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, or 9.

The deputies of the court clerk haven't even made an official statement, so I don't know why you are asserting that they haven't "lied". What are you referring to?

Many pages of my criminal record are "missing". What evidence do you have that they were "stolen by a thief"? No, "Clueless", I don't know what you mean.

My case isn't "closed". How and why do you think that it is "closed"? You have the numbers relevant to case. So does any justice of any court.

Maybe you don't understand the difference between judiciary records and those of the executive branches of government.

Moving on, I am not the subject of the story "An Epidemic of Violence". I know who the subject is. There's no classified investigation of that incident to my knowledge.

The victim's physical and financial conditions have improved from what they were immediately after the crime.

He doesn't want to be identified publicly. With the way you "investigate" and treat the "facts" and victims of "crime", "Clueless" (and "Fatlu Hall", Wolf Weiss, Peter Enger, etc.)...I don't blame him for choosing to remain anonymous.

I respect his privacy. You question his sincerity for that?

You're a hysterical HYPOCRITE, "Clueless".

What's YOUR EXCUSE for not coming forward with your real name?

-Mike Foulks

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

No matter how you can imagine, you can leave Yi Tang of the CPTDA out of your "clueless". Is there indeed an ongoing investigation needed?

Any one of your extended family and officers of the court is in custody or indicted yet? Are you sure all of the suspects have been named and investigated properly?

Just give us a number if there is a federal file pending. Evan a person at Guantánamo Bay has a number. Which trusted federal agency may it be?

There is no reason to believe the deputy of the court clerk lie. Many pages of your criminal record were stolen by a thief, and you know what I mean.

As far as we know, your case is closed. There is no more number to go on in the hand of any justice of the supreme court.

Was it you in the story of the "An Epidemic of Violence"? "For almost eight years, John Doe has driven a cab in Chicago without incident. Then, one Sunday morning in July, his luck ran out."

I'm sure that the investigation is also classified.

Re: "Clueless" has no clue of what he claims?

When did you discover that you are a victim of a "dysfunctional" family?

Can you take your pick: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, or 9?

"I have members of my extended family who are currently in custody for bank robbery and other crimes." Don't you remember their names? Are they named under "Foulks" or else?

Maybe you don't understand the difference between judiciary records and those of a decent family.

Your own word "I am not the subject of the story "An Epidemic of Violence". I know who the subject is. There's no classified investigation of that incident to my knowledge."

What was the date and time for this incident? Can remember the date in June or in July? What is the police report number then? Don't you want to solve the case?

You respects his privacy, so do I. What was wrong to ask you for a police report number and the name of the detective who investigates the crime? Did I ask you for his identity or his physical and financial conditions? I don't really care if he is Ola.

I doubt that you have any decency to respect anyone's privacy.

What's YOUR EXCUSE for not coming forward with real names of criminals and their numbers?

More honest answers to "Clueless'" more irrelevant comments and "questions"...

More honest answers to "Clueless'" more irrelevant comments and "questions"...

...I was aware that I was a victim of a dysfunctional family at a very young age. So were the courts and other authorities. Why do you ask?

I know the names of the criminals in my family who are currently in prison. They aren't named "Foulks". Only a few people related to me are named "Foulks", and vice versa.

It's clear you don't understand the difference between acknowledging the fact that members of your extended family who are related to you by marriage are imprisoned for serious crimes as opposed to being responsible for the shame your own flesh and blood brings to your family name when they are left or led astray.

I believe that the "An Epidemic of Violence" incident occured in early June or late May. Maybe it was late April. All I know for sure is that it was shortly before it was publicized in the Chicago Dispatcher. The Dispatcher made an error, stating that the crime was committed in July, which was an impossibility, I think. Am I mistaken?

I don't have a police report, nor would I give you any more information which would allow you to cast aspersions towards the victim of this crime in the manner you and others have done towards Ola Shalom.

Not every cabdriver who gets beaten up and robbed wants to be like your "friend", Stanley Shen.

I would like to see the criminals apprehended. I don't think I am personally responsible for "solving the case". That's the work of professional detectives and police officers.

No, Mr. Tang, you didn't ask me about the condition of the cabdriver who was brutally victimized. It's nice to see your true colors shine.

I respect peoples' privacy. Obviously, you don't. You want to know all the personal details of things which really aren't any of your business.

I won't answer you last "question": "What's YOUR EXCUSE for not coming forward with real names of criminals and their numbers?"

This is because this "question" of your needs no "answer".

It can stand alone as a perfect example of how utterly useless you are to anybody who wants to have a serious discussion here on Cabmarket.com.

When you want recognition for your "work", you use your real name, "Yi Tang". When you want to sabotage the discussions of those you don't like, you use your fake name, "Clueless".

We don't need a "clue" as to why...it's obvious to anyone who matters or cares...you are as despicable as Wolf Weiss.

No wonder you, him, and Donald Nathan get along so well. No wonder the three of you make up 50% of the "CPTDA".

Diane Santucci and Raja Khan obviously like each other enough to get and stay married.

What's your excuse?

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

When did you discover that you are a victim of a "dysfunctional" family?

Can you take your pick: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, or 9?

"I have members of my extended family who are currently in custody for bank robbery and other crimes." Don't you remember their names? Are they named under "Foulks" or else?

Maybe you don't understand the difference between judiciary records and those of a decent family.

Your own word "I am not the subject of the story "An Epidemic of Violence". I know who the subject is. There's no classified investigation of that incident to my knowledge."

What was the date and time for this incident? Can remember the date in June or in July? What is the police report number then? Don't you want to solve the case?

You respects his privacy, so do I. What was wrong to ask you for a police report number and the name of the detective who investigates the crime? Did I ask you for his identity or his physical and financial conditions? I don't really care if he is Ola.

I doubt that you have any decency to respect anyone's privacy.

What's YOUR EXCUSE for not coming forward with real names of criminals and their numbers?

Re: More honest answers to "Foulks", et al.

...I was aware that I was a victim of a dysfunctional family at a very young age. So were the courts and other authorities. Why do you ask?

HOW YOUNG WERE YOU? CAN YOU TELL RIGHT OR WRONG NOW, AND HOW DID YOU LEARN TO DO SO? WHAT IS YOUR DEFINITION OF AN UNFORTUNATE DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY ANYWAY? I ASK IT SIMPLY BECAUSE IT IS AN IMPORTANT SOCIAL ISSUE. DON'T YOU AGREE?

I know the names of the criminals in my family who are currently in prison. They aren't named "Foulks". Only a few people related to me are named "Foulks", and vice versa.

GIVE US THE NAMES OF KNOWN CRIMINALS, SO MANY WILL LEARN TO DEFEAT THE SAME. ARE THE ONES NAMED "FOULKS" ALL GOOD LIKE YOU?

It's clear you don't understand the difference between acknowledging the fact that members of your extended family who are related to you by marriage are imprisoned for serious crimes as opposed to being responsible for the shame your own flesh and blood brings to your family name when they are left or led astray.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND SO I ASK. DO YOU FEEL ANY SHAME, OR HAVE YOU MADE ANYONE SHAMEFUL YET?

I believe that the "An Epidemic of Violence" incident occured in early June or late May. Maybe it was late April. All I know for sure is that it was shortly before it was publicized in the Chicago Dispatcher. The Dispatcher made an error, stating that the crime was committed in July, which was an impossibility, I think. Am I mistaken?

HOW SO? IF THE DISPATCHER MADE AN ERROR, IT WOULD BE CORRECTED BY GEORGE. DON'T YOU REALLY HAVE ANY KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THIS INCIDENT?

I don't have a police report, nor would I give you any more information which would allow you to cast aspersions towards the victim of this crime in the manner you and others have done towards Ola Shalom.

STICK WITH OLA SHALOM, MY ADVICE.

Not every cabdriver who gets beaten up and robbed wants to be like your "friend", Stanley Shen.

NOT EVERYONE LIKE YOU TO POST HIS PICTURE FOR A "MARCH" WITHOUT HIS PERMISSION. HAVE YOU DONE ANYTHING GOOD FOR ANYONE?

I would like to see the criminals apprehended. I don't think I am personally responsible for "solving the case". That's the work of professional detectives and police officers.

YOU CANNOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR OWN ACTION.

No, Mr. Tang, you didn't ask me about the condition of the cabdriver who was brutally victimized. It's nice to see your true colors shine.

LEAVE MR. TANG OUT OUT OF THIS. WE ALL KNOW WHO YOU REALLY ARE.

I respect peoples' privacy. Obviously, you don't. You want to know all the personal details of things which really aren't any of your business.

I DO WANT TO KNOW THE DETAILS OF ALL CRIMINALS. YOU HAVE MET MANY, DON'T YOU? CRIMINALS NEED TO BE PUBLICIZED, SO WE CAN ALL BE BETTER EDUCATED.

I won't answer you last "question": "What's YOUR EXCUSE for not coming forward with real names of criminals and their numbers?"

YOU HAVE NO GOOD EXCUSE.

This is because this "question" of your needs no "answer".

THE TRUTH HURTS.

It can stand alone as a perfect example of how utterly useless you are to anybody who wants to have a serious discussion here on Cabmarket.com.

NO NEED TO WARRING OTHERS.

When you want recognition for your "work", you use your real name, "Yi Tang". When you want to sabotage the discussions of those you don't like, you use your fake name, "Clueless".

MY NAME IS CLUELESS. IS IT NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?

We don't need a "clue" as to why...it's obvious to anyone who matters or cares...you are as despicable as Wolf Weiss.

YOU NEED A FUNCTIONAL FAMILY, WHICH I CAN'T GIVE.

No wonder you, him, and Donald Nathan get along so well. No wonder the three of you make up 50% of the "CPTDA".

IT IS JUST NOT YOUR BISINESS.

Diane Santucci and Raja Khan obviously like each other enough to get and stay married.

NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, AND YOU SHOULD LEAVE THEM ALONE!

What's your excuse?

NONE!

-Mike Foulks

Re: You ARE a victim of a dysfunctional family, Mike - it is us.

"I was aware that I was a victim of a dysfunctional family at a very young age. So were the courts and other authorities." -Mike Foulks

Apparently you still are a victim of a dysfunctional family. The courts and authorities should be aware of this if they are not?

When you violate these common-sense rules of your family, they will all of a sudden become dysfunctional (bad, abnormal, difficult) to you:

The following house rules apply to the Chicago Dispatcher Discussion forum for Chicago's taxi drivers in order to maintain order within an open forum:

1) No flaming, threats, personal insults, obscenity, libel, slander or remarks that damage anyone's character.

2) Do not post material that violates copyright, privacy, patent, trademark or other intellectual property.

3) Please keep topics limited to the taxi trade.

4) Private information about any person, place or activity or information that cannot be verified in publicly accessible information is not permitted.

5) No commercial postings.

6) Do not collect email addresses from the forum (where available) for the purpose of spamming, mass email or advertising.

7) Moderator may remove any posting that points out the moderator's mistakes, errors and misinformation whether deliberate or accidental, from the forum without notice or explanation. We will try to resolve conflicts but we are not obligated to do so, it is easier just delete or bury undesired facts and hope nobody will notice.

8) Forum contributors use this service at their own risk and are subject to prevailing local, state and federal law, to Bravenet Terms of Service and to abusive attacks, flaming, threats, personal insults, obscenity, libel, slander or remarks that damage one's character by the moderator's friends and assignees.

ALL CONTRIBUTORS ARE WARNED TO PRACTICE CAUTION WHEN USING THIS FORUM TO ENGAGE IN ANY INTELLECTUAL OR SOCIO-CULTURALLY MEANINGFUL TOPIC. (IT WILL NOT HAPPEN HERE!)

9) The taxi trade is a respectable profession. Do not insult cabdrivers or their profession on this forum. Complaints against cyberstalkers, cabdrivers or cab companies should be directed to the appropriate regulating or law enforcement agency.

10) This forum is provided as a free service of the Chicago Dispatcher and therefor it is subject to our terms of service, prevailing local, state and federal law, Bravenet Terms of Service and to abusive attacks, flaming, threats, personal insults, obscenity, libel, slander or remarks that damage one's character by the moderator's friends and assignees.

Re: Is there anything we can learn from others' problems?

Mike, what are you saying? What does this have to do with the Chicago taxicabs?

Re: Re: Is there anything we can learn from others' problems?

Mr. Budzynski,

I thought that there were interesting parallels of the situation that dry cleaners are facing and this man's opinions with the situation we face as cabdrivers.

The fact that he is also named "Weiss" is just a hilarious coincidence.

I suggest you re-read what this guy is advising his fellow dry cleaners about and consider how any of it might apply to us.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Mike, what are you saying? What does this have to do with the Chicago taxicabs?