Return to Website

NG Owners Club Forum

Welcome to the NG Owners Club Forum.

This forum is intended for members of the NGOC, if you are not a member
please consider joining  it only costs £15 a year...

The views & comments expressed on this forum are the views and comments of the person that posted them. The NG owners club does not take any responsibility for any views or comments made on the forum. The NG owners club reserves the right to remove any posting from the forum.

NG Owners Club Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Beaulieu International Autojumble

Hello Mark,

How was Donnington? Beaulieu autojuble was very worthwhile. As i expected 1 day was not enough, lots amd lots of walking, but some great finds and lots of parts purchased for the NG's. Very relaxed and freindly and a good european turnout listning to the many langauges and accents.
It's on the agenda for next year for sure. Didn't see any other NG's though - sad as it was beautiful weather.
Dave

Re: Beaulieu International Autojumble

Hi Dave,

Sorry Dave I might have misled you, Donington is this coming weekend 17th, and wifey would not have been too chuffed if I went AWOL for 2 consecutive weekends.
I,m glad you enjoyed it at Beaulieu, I find there is something therapeutic about sifting the autojumble stalls, and if your lucky enough to find what you need it's a bonus.
Mark

Re: Re: Beaulieu International Autojumble

Oh no - now i'm tempted to make the trip up to Donnington.....but i really ought to get the TA running again. Enjoy Donnington. Is the good lady accompyning you?

Cheers,

Dave

Re: Beaulieu International Autojumble

Hi Dave,

Go on make the trip, the more the merrier. Her indoors will be shopping with daughter and sisters, oh humm, another bill to pay
ATB
Mark