Return to Website

NG Owners Club Forum

Welcome to the NG Owners Club Forum.

This forum is intended for members of the NGOC, if you are not a member
please consider joining  it only costs £15 a year...

The views & comments expressed on this forum are the views and comments of the person that posted them. The NG owners club does not take any responsibility for any views or comments made on the forum. The NG owners club reserves the right to remove any posting from the forum.

NG Owners Club Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Louvred side panels on Ebay.

I've just checked out your link - very nice car!

(And who on earth is Meg...)

Re: Re: Louvred side panels on Ebay.

Meg is my wife's West Highland White Terrier.

The boys grew up and left home, and Yvonne retired. Meg was her present to herself. There are photos of her (and us) tucked away in different parts of that website. The Tweens, who are the SG7 driving force, are both kit car & dog owners - hence the photos of our dog on their website.

Possibly see you at Stoneleigh. I will be the grumpy old man with a worried expression, sitting in a chair with a glass of either warm bitter or French red in his hand.

John.

Re: Re: Re: Louvred side panels on Ebay.

In the late 1950s I owned a Morgan 4/4 and I loved it.
It had to go when the RAF posted me to Aden.
I have owned my TF for three and a half years and it constantly reminds me of the Morgan and cost me a quarter to a third of the price I would have had to pay for a second hand Moggie.
Some Kit-car creations are quite bizarre but the NG in particular has got to be amongst the best value. If this weather ( south east ) is a taste of things to come this summer then the value of our cars is bound to rise.