Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6
Author
Comment
Re: ipod

JBL's are good if they are made in Denmark or the USA,
as I owend a Hi-Fi Shop I would reco B&W for for Soul and Jazz/Funk

martin..havin a go in trying to get a new i mac 20 inch widescreen pc [do they call em that ? ]its about time i changed the ol pc as its coming up to 3 years old...will speak laters...and let you know the s p.....

hi sean,i have an imac computer with the harmon kardon soundstick speakers and bass unit which have a great sound, and also look the buisness,great for listening to your itunes libary, and very easy to manage to,you will not be dissapointed,believe me,raregroover

NIK NAME raregroover

paul the only problem i can see in changing from pc to mac is swopping over photo and video files from pc to mac, i know that you can get a program that puts windows onto a mac....@ a price....still i am tempted.....as i had a good look at one...its the biss....

Sean , thought we'd sorted this--did we or did we not agree needless expence very nice looking but aint it a bit like the B+O hi fis New product on its way tomorrer.

martin do fancy a change...will call you later...many thanx...

Sean, i got a new Lap Top for Xmas and have to say it's great as powerful as a desk 60gb and you can plug it in to your TV and Hi-Fi for those special affects in iPod mode
it's A Fujitsu Siemens AMILO, but can be hard to get hold of.

Help please.....

Is it worth paying the extra for the BOSE or are the JBL's ok?

Cheers!

the bose are a great speaker system for your ipod..but they are a bit steep @ £200/£250...so martin and myself have got the creature 11 by jbl @ £69.....they do look a bit strange but the sound at this price is very good also you can use them on pc/mac......give both a listen if possable and you will see and maybee agree with martin and myself .....price does not always meen best..hope this helps

just heard an i pod .there r the biss help me me obe one canobee you are my my only hope.

oh yes in with the i pod luv it
now we are organizing the next DANTES REUNION it's a SEAN FRENCH THING

Sean

Sean,

thanks for the advise re speakers. Went for the BOSE in the end. Great sound but a tad steep, however as the missus was paying, a bargain!!!

Thanx again!

Seanola---she hates the creatures(ugly she says)!!! good news is she's gonna buy me the bose dock 9hopefully not an empty threat) Hurrah!!! now then do i put the creatures on the pc or leave the bose media speakers on---hmmmmmmmmmm decisions decisions!

listen to em side by side to check em out....still thinking of an i-mac g5...will let you know the outcome will be nice to see you both a week sat...will see you am....speak laters sean

Sean i found one of Callums glowing bangle things also a tube of toothpaste is that yours or Brownies?
spoke to Jamie looking good for 19th of March will confirm end of week xx

debs hope you are over the flu...martin had a go on the i-mac g5...mmmmmmmm nice very easy...but will have to put some of me stuff on the ol lapola..just in case...like the idea no fan noise when its working for those all night cant sleep net sweeps + all in one 20 inch screen great for video edits..250gb hard drive..blue tooth keyboard n mouse.....airport express wirefree net connection...the list goes on..........

Morning Sean yes i'm much better thanx

sean mmmmmmmmm tasty, looked at a real nice sony pc in JL today--flat scren integrated like mac---foldaway keyboard-all the whistles n bells, nice alternatve-so u can utilise all your existing progs ect. will product be compatible wiv mac?

martin no problem there as its standard on that front but will test to make sure all is a ok....had a look at the sony a bit on the steep side...price for wot you get.....advent do one....but they have put the price up......will keep you posted

sean, went to jl yesterday and bought the altec lansing portable speaker for my i pod. not suitable for i pod photo ,but for the portable music factor it is quality!! the price is good as well, a sound investment for myself,i am sure peopll will grow to like them!! keep it funky,raregroover paul from the overcast southern tip!!

Where U @: southampton

NIK NAME raregroover

bloody hell 2nd page!!! Paul never thought about buying "portable" speakers for my pod r they the same as ur little dock Sean ?), instead rely on the trusty old i-trip now thats a clever bit of kit and relatively cheap n all.

the white widescreen god is here friday................

Sean u asre spoilt

Sean all bose'd up mate, performance is the nuts, creature's probably going on pc now

thanx martin sheri for a great w/end..............haircuts.n all....mart didnot see the bose av you got em 2day u lucky s** will pick up a set in the states in a few weeks................are they that good martin ???

yep today----awesome performance--good old 0% egg

took pod in bose shop--to try it out rocked the place wiv some choons, loadsa funny looks from other punters-just had to have it. salesman made me demonstrate i-trip on wave radio-he was most impressed. sure u'll bring one back from florida Sean.

Sean ive got a new phone

Sean look into my eyes ******* meself that video message

1 2 3 4 5 6