The Soulpranos Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6
Author
Comment
Re: ipod

new g5 ggggrrrr i wont one...

had a good play with the new 5th gen i-pod [ chap @ work has one ] much improved screen and batt life also will play vids/tv shows music vids etc as well as photos n mp3/aac files......a must buy item...anyone wont to buy a secord hand 60gb i-photo..........

Hi, iPodders. Sean, can you mail me mate? I tried yours but it bounces back. I've got a problem with my boy's ipod mini. The connector on the keypad ribbon has come off. I think I can get it out if I can remove the screen. How to get the screen out is the question.

Ta.

soulfella@ntlworld.com

ello me ol mucker..... try the i-lounge site for hints n tips on repairs or for companys that repair them,is the mini under a year old it will be covered by the g/tee..... hope this helps....

Got some PROPER instructions off that site. I reckon I might well have a go it myself. Cheers bloke.

Don't think g'tee will wash - I was replacing the battery so I probably voided the warranty by opening the case. The instructions with the battery are rubbish. They don't tell you to take the bottom cover off and dis the keypad before sliding the board out through the top. I managed to pull the connector off the ribbon. I'm reaching for the soldering iron as I type.

Hi Sean, getting a nanoo nanoo for xmas and I want a black one but have been told there are problems with them and I should get a white one is this the case? Other than Bose whats the best sound system thingy to get?

Cheers.xx

mrs webbo, saw your post ref sound system for nano,the altec lansing systems are good, if you buy what hifi mag this month it has a mag inside all about mp3 players ,spkrs,headphones etc . it is very usefull,RAREGROOVER

Where U @: southampton

NIK NAME RAREGROOVER

Cheers Darling,
Will get myself a copy.

hi deb... get the white 4gb nano as the avery day marks n scuffs dont show...best sound for your pound....bose...but you can play your nano on almost any hi fi or stereo........altec are next best ...give deb a call as she can give you the sp.....

Thanx Sean,
Can't wait to start playing!
Hope your ok and see you soon. Take care. x

Any iriver users out there? Have an H10, 20gb.

Am investigating - staff at Dixons etc are worse than useless - but am told that if I get hold of a cradle/docking station, I can do a "line-in" in real time with my vinyl via the amp, bypassing the laptop (until I want to label the tracks).

Any other iriver users know if this is game on?

Just put my new (Christmas) Alpine CDA 9855 with iPod interface in the car and I ‘ave to say it sounds the dogs nuts Roy Ayres never sounded so good.

news, new 1gb nano now available...shuffle prices drop....

Is it possible to download from the USA site? If so, how????????

Lisa Jane i dont think it is-dont you recall the ourage in the press because us poor brits were being victimised and overcharged by the nasty people at Apple blocking the use of other sites worldwide?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4313772690011721857

Hi Sean, think your goodself and anyone with an i-pod may enjoy this !!! Regards Lynn

thanx lynn n geoff........some people say im bonkers on i-pods................... they are right......getting ready for a stay in hospital.....so the 55gb of tunes n photos will come in handy................lets hope theres a ac wall socket for a recharge...regards sean....

numark i-dj2...full mixing inc loop..with only 1 i-pod..see i-lounge.com for full details..could be the just wot the i-podder needs....instant party???

Hi Sean, Thanx for your reply. Hope you got on ok in hospital and are now on the mend. Sorry for the late reply to your posting but Lynn has not been too clever herself98. Regards Lynn and Geoff. Hope you were able to listen to your i-pod in the hospital

on the mend thanx,round 2 in june,the pod did come in handy,wall socket within reach...job done.....

Re: Re: ipod

Just got 1st IPOD,bang on

Where U @: THE LOFT

just received the bose sounddock for my b/day...brill.... its great to get a pressy that you always wanted........

getting the most out of your sounddock..... set i-pod eq to flat or eq off....output fron sounddock then kicks arse.... martin/grant take note.....

new i-pods now in stock...... new 2gen nanos available from 1 gb to 8 gb with alloy bodys... 2gen shuffall 1gb £55..... 30/80gb 5gen mk 2.. @£189....£259.....pound per gb the cheapist ever.....they also have new screens a better tune finder option..... i want one......

pls note i-tunes 7 is out now to down load [ free ] new features seamless link for mix cds etc etc....a must.....

Where's my flexable friend you could always sale your old one { STILL FULLY LOADED } to ya ol' mucker for 30 bob, help toward the deposit me thinks

blimey richard not a bad idea.... right here goes...for sale 60gb color 4gen i-pod....8 months apple g/tee...case + remote control + i-trip [ small transmitter so you can use i-pod in car etc with no wires ] clips on top of the i-pod, set of new headphones[ never used ] i-pod is boxed... n ready to use..... with booklet/ software etc ...... offers above £130 ....... if you wont the tunes on it we could disguss this........ the above is in 1st class condition ......pls no time wasters leave your e-mail on this thread and i will contact you......

its that time....new 80gb...on its way.........full review for power users soon........

its here...the new 80gb......better than the old one.....you can now search out those tunes faster than before...screen is first rate....... also a few adjustments to the menu system... new type of headphones pre packed...on the minus side no software or charger unit ...... so if no internet no i-tunes............ you can only charge when linked to pc/mac .. or buy a charger unit.... fits some of the old add on.s......... ok with docking systems ..... all in all very pleased.......

1 2 3 4 5 6