The Soulpranos Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6
Author
Comment
Re: ipod

Noticed in earlier posts that a Bose centre was mentioned at Bicester - thought I would let people know that there is a Bose centre at Freeport shopping village at Braintree Essex. Shops do change there so please check before going. Hope this info is of help. Lynn

thanx lynn always good to know were to get products from....martin has a full test on the bose sound dock system..on here shortley...watch this space..as he seems [ over the moon with em ]..also by the w/end i will be able to test the new i-mac g5..as its on its way.....nice touch is you can beem your i tunes from the i-mac to any hi-fi ,speaker system in the house useing airport express...full test to follow...cheers sean

Sean what are u like have fun

Sean that wasn't bob it was me he put his name on my thingy

must say thanx to charlie brown for sorting the external hard drive unit [its full of them there tunes ]stayed up drinking n playing tunes with the wife all night.......seems theres a slight delay on the g5.......so no test report this week......pc v mac ????

Sean snap thats what we did

must say had a top w/end without drivin or traveling.....had the ol lapola setup....sorting varios gems out....brill....making space for the g5...so its yet another week at work...

Morning Sean you will need another house soon

ref Bose soundock--after carefull consideration --i have to say-if u can afford it get it!!! (if not creatures r a good second) just not so loud and pretty

Seanola and any other poddies, just picked up a usefull read absolute begginners guide to ipod and itunes /brad miser/ que publications-very helpfull to luddites like me

Martin you're staying behind after class for extra spelling lessons. Consider your wrist slapped

I'd rather be given a sound thrashing spoil checker

A thrashing with a wet copy of Womens Weekly more like

attn dr bob jones...had a chat with works mac man ..its ok you can link [via wireless connection ]a mac with a pc..look on the apple web site for details ie has mac have airport express fitted etc .hope this helps...martin g5 is almost here [today maybe ]will call you laters..

Sean he's in Scotland and no where near a pc at the moment so you may have to call him i'm not speaking to him till tonite thanx hun x

Sean that wasme keep forgetting to clear his name on my thingy

g5 its here will be off line for a bit......bye...

g5 is up n running..........more news later..........

sarga of the i-mac g5...came in late last night all ready to av a bash on the new g5..hit the wrong button..as half asleep...bluetooth switched itself off...no funtion on mouse or keyboard.....pc types dont fit......so cant reset....non op of g5....so back on the ol pc...till i go to work and borrow wired keyboard etc to setup bluetooth.......will be touch.....i hope......

Nice one Sean!! i await the next update

Mmmmmm men and there toy's

got to say the new i-mac......... is amazing...........

Yes Sean
Welcome to the unbeatable world of Apple- a new G5-boy you're making me jealous- nice one mate!
Best
Dr Bob 'G4 Laptop' Jones

Myself and my mates have all had numerous glitches with ipods.The most popular being they freeze up alot and need resetting or sent back to Apple for a makeover.Anyone else had any similar problems? Poor show if you ask me for such a costly item.

wot mark of ipod do you have do you know the reset options..if you post on 12/3/4 gen ipod types here i will get you the info for an easy reset.....you dont lose your data [ tunes ]........regards sean french

Cheers Sean, i've been through the whole rigmarole many many times of resetting the ipod (mates have done the same).Disapointed! Something that looks the bizz with a price tag to match just doesn't cut it for me.

ipod user sorry you are havin so many problems,i myself have had very few problems with the ipod......martin and many more of our friends rate them.....im even thinking of getting the 60gig one...even have an i-mac g5 , but still have a pc as well..best both worlds to store all those tunes.....

Sean you trendy you

Re: ipod/mac etc

dr bob hope all ok @ your end going the router route meself methinks......have a airport express linked to the hi fi...+ internet tell deb i will be setting up messenger at some point over the weekend...so its pc/mac weekend for me .will call deb on the dog n bone with new settings

Sean get it sorted

1 2 3 4 5 6