The Soulpranos Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6
Author
Comment
Re: ipod

hi sean,father christmas brought me a new imac 20' inch screen,with intel processors, g5, wot a piece of kit!!! amazing, you need to buy one, raregroover

Where U @: southampton

blimey raregrover ive had a i-mac for the last 18 months...like you say a great bit o kit..would now like an i-book...but the price..... have to save up...av a great nye.........

Hello Mr Lapola - u ok? Hope so and hope 2 c u and Deborah real soon xx

Where U @: Canary Wharf

av a good nye bev me im in chill out mode....

hi sean, have a great nye too, saw the good dr.bob play in town last tues, you should have come down, it was a great evening, never mind. i have an ibook as well (wireless) of course, soton has an apple shop opening in the new year, check it out !!!

Where U @: southampton

appy new year to one n all.....

Appy Appy Appy NY x

work gave me a mk2 shuffle...debbo has snapped it up due to the fact ive 2 already...... still keeps her away from mine..............

have you seen the i-phone...yes please i want one...but not hear till nov 07.......

new i-tunes software 7.1 is now available for download f.o.c from i-lounge of the apple site improved video/album art work/streaming etc + new folder features enjoy......

must say the ol ipod came into its own on a long flight to thailand as the planes audio/video unit kept going u/s had 7 films plus the tunefest stored on the 80gb. and the battery lasted all the way [12 hours] brill... peli 1010i cases rule as dropped ipod on beach and no sea water or sand got into the unit...a must for the holidays........

Sean me ol muka,can you give us a call please,sunshine.

Where U @: THE LOFT

new i-tunes 7.2 available for download.... supports drm free content.....

new i-tunes 7.3 is here...... 6th gen video 16*9 i-pod due for sale end sept 07... mmmm i would like an i-phone due here nov/dec 07 mmmm nice...

new i-mac out now..........mmmmmmmmmm nice

new i-tunes 7.4,2 out now for free download... all new i-pods on sale now ....... mmmmm nice ....

Re: Re: ipod

havin it large with new touch........mmmmmmm nice full review soon.......

now have the i-pod touch.... a freebee from the local car dealer... its good for e-mail/internet as well a vid/tunes..... it also fits the sounddock....so wont have to buy extras......nice....

hi sean, have u got ur ipod wired up in the car? i have an alpine unit,which plays both i pods with 2 leads in the glove box. it has a removeable face off ,sound quality awesome, an essential purchase. i also received the bose speaker for the new generation ipod for xmas, wot a sound that gives out!!! why are we such fashion victims? all the best to you sean, raregroover. ps have u been to the apple shop in west quay,southampton yet?

raregrover sounds like you like the bose, have a sounddock myself..... first heard martins @ southport n had to get one.... had the car system setup for the pod.... got it as a freebee with the new motor [ complete with i-touch ]... mmmm nice but its only the 8 gb..... wish it was the 32gb as released monday.........

Hi Sean, Please can you help. We were looking at the new iMac 20 desktop today. Is it worth taking a leap from our trusty compaq to the iMac. Very impressed by it, one seems to get lots of goodies for ones bucks. Probably will order from John Lewis as guaranteed there for 2 years and extra year only £60, local retailer wanted £169 for three years cover. £100 saving can't be bad,
Kindest Regards to you and Debs

Lynn

Hi Sean, a couple of other things monitor screen was very bright in shop,made my eyes hurt, very bright lighting pretty near overhead. Know brightness is adjustable and it could have been the lighting that did not help. Have you had any problems with your eyes ref the brightness from your computer ??????? and also when I was looking at some of the pages the screen appeared to curve almost gave a 3d effect. Quirk of the computer ??????
Thanx Lynn

lynn n geoff........ you can adjust the brightness... no problen.... the 20 i-mac is a good unit... but if you can go the extra the 24 inch i-mac is fabbo thats on my list for next year, as fitting new 47 inch tv and new bose system so the new mac will have to wait..... you will both notice the lack of spam n viruses when useing the mac.... plus the mac op system is much better than windows [ and yes i do use vista as well ] note you can duel boot with a mac [ runs mac n windows at the same time ... neat... ] hope this helps regards sean ............

Hi Sean. Thanx for getting back. Good to hear from you. Mac sounds very good, though from reading various forums a lot of people do seem to have eye strain problems viewing the glossy screen - Seems to be very much down to the individual. Still, there's no denying it looks the mutts...

Geoff

1 2 3 4 5 6