The Soulpranos Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6
Author
Comment
ipod

martin hope u r getting on with the ipod...............can you tell me where you saw the bose ipod sound stage speaker system for £200 as i fancy getting said bose for myself.....cheers mate....p.s tell richard to phone as he is my mate .....

Re: ipod 4 xmas

just a few lines to new ipod owners...there is a most excelent ipod site....for all things ipod...ipodlounge...hints n tips + free shareware etc so if you are new to ipod its worth a visit.......

Re: ipod

Sean its going very well!! Bicester shopping village for the Bose stuff---Bose outlet-u'll love it --full of studios with film n sound clips-loads of nice gear for a techy such as urself. I'm sure old richard knows u love him really---but consider him told ps spoke to the gruntmeister today its all in hand

martin,
fancy coming up your way next sat...give us a call....

Do You Have a name for your iPod

Do you have a name for you iPod...I call mine...doPi

Gerrrrrrrr you know wot i mean. Can i come home from Coventry now xx

Ah at last

richard your move....no name is wot i call mine extra kit for your ipod...itrip...lets your ipod travel from place to place..tune in your radio bobs your uncle your own radio ststion..... note not legal in uk....but you can buy in the states $30...= £16..so cheap...after a bose sounddock for xmas...some hope as a bit pricey....at £249.....jbl creture 11s at £62...amazon.co.uk are a very good [and cheap]speaker system for your ipod...or thejbl onstage at £129..apple store.....merry xmas to one and all..............

I'm packing my bags tonite and moving back home,I will be intouch over the weekend.Have been very busy trying to get this dame kitchen finished be for crimble,last w/end to do it, or her indoor might send me back to Coventry herself OK MAAAATE!!!

I have one of the FM cradle come charger fingies, it's great 10,00 tunes on never played, takes weeks and weeks ta go through them.
And tune it in ta Radio 1 at the lights and see some surprised faces ha-ha

forgot, i just use a 2.5jack to phono for home use and plug it in to the roksan pre & Power amp.

got to say the ipod is one of the best gifts ive ever received..charlie has been ripping tunes for over a year.....ive even had to go out and buy an external hard drive to put them all on.......my ipod is only a 3g 20gb.....wish i had the 40 gb..like martin or the new 60gb i photo [you can still store tunes on it]...for more hard drive space....mine has at present aprox 2 weeks of tunes..[ playing all the time before it will repeat itself ]so it still very good...you can pickup a 20gb 4g ipod for around £200.....inc i tunes software [pc and mac]....

Mornin Mr Lapola Or should I rename u Mr Ipodola Hope u and urs r ok - have a good Christmas xx

Sean will call u tommorrow about what train im catching crimbo eve crimbo at rancho relaxo mmmmmmmmmmm nice

Did you know you can buy a 'David Hasselhof' autographed ipod here

http://www.gizmodo.com/gadgets/portable-media/ipod/david-hasselhoff-signed-ipod-027711.php

Sean ........your move

Charlie

Charlie ---well spotted mate, but of course i will sign me old mate lapola's for free next time i relaxo at the rancho. ps hows the us beats coming along any nice new product?

martin, us beats ripping as i type this, november + december product will be ready this weekend

Charlie-better get my ass in gear and sort some out in return instead of playing with this Ipod then, mind u it is a great little toy , best thing ive bought since that "stallion cream"

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
you men and your little toys

just received the jbl speaker system must sat strange looking but sound wow,

My kids both intend getting Ipods in the next few days,but I heard somewhere that you can only use one Ipod on a PC.Can anyone tell me is this right or c**blers?
Thanking you and Merry Christmas to you all...

Where U @: Aveley

go to the ipodlounge site...you can use 2 ipods on 1 pc..in itunes you tick the boxes for the tunes you wont to load to the ipods.tou will find that you can have more than a few folders in i tunes [you can also name them]to keep music types apart if you like.hope this helps

Sean-have you heard those creature speakers yet? taking my pod down to john lewis's tomorrow and hook it up----must admit they do seem an affordable but ugly option to the bose system, either that or i could allways hook my bose media speakers up to the pod

Thanks for the info Ipodlover.....I may be back for more

Where U @: Aveley

martin have a set of the jbl c11 speakers like u say very ugly but they sound the biss for around £65....not a lot for good sound from the ipod.....hope you had a graet xmas will call laters

happy new ipods.............

Sean i have given in to temptation mate---the "boss" is moaning about ugly speakers--but lets face it she's put up with me for long enough and i'm loud and ugly!!(and at least the creatures aint fat ) full roadtest for em tomorrow

martin...so are the jbl,s good or wot......fancy a new pc......or mac????????????

Sean JBL's are quality-nice n loud and no distortion. U know i'd love a Mac----much better looking than these crappy microsoft problem boxes, mind u an "informed" mate tells me a technophobe such as meself would struggle to get to grips with a mac!!! How did ur little jaunt into the wilds of Essex go?

1 2 3 4 5 6