Return to Website

Staying Healthy - The Natural Way!

Now all of my loyal listeners have a place to share their experiences, ask questions or post comments to other individuals in this Health forum.

To send questions to Dr. Bob directly, please go to his web site and e-mail your questions to him by clicking on the 'e-mail Dr. Bob' button.
Please consult a professional or contact Dr. Bob Martin before following any health advice offered in this forum.
NO postings of ANY URLs (unless posted by Dr. Bob) or solicitations of any opportunities - they will be treated as spam! Thank You!

Click on the 'New Article' button to post a new message.

Staying Healthy - The Natural Way!
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
m
Mary
Algae Immune
Dr Bob recommended a product (liquid) called Algae Immune. Does anyone know a web business that sell this? Thanks.
Views: 553   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 6, 2006 3:19pm
by Ed Wagner
j
Jacki
Please help with Warts
Hi Dr. Bob! I tried again for two hours to get ahold of your show this morning. My son has a wart on his thumb. He has gone through freezing and "Beetle Juice", and now the warts have spread to his face, just under his nose (three of them). I took him to the...
Views: 561   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 5, 2006 8:36am
by Nesher
m
molly
celadrin pills?
I heard Dr. bob talk about celadrin by home health last saturday. He mentioned it comes in a cream or pill form. I looked online and found the celadrin cream but I wanted the pills. Does home health make the pills too? If so can someone please tell me where I can...
Views: 424   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 25, 2006 3:11pm
by molly
help.. Few issues...
Hi, I am 29yr old female with type 2 diabetes. Have been having lots of pain thru out body. Stemmed from lumbar radiated down to bottem bone. Weakness, memory issues, mood swings. Depression has totally increased. Newest answers from dr. Diabetes, peri. neuropathy, f...
Views: 436   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 16, 2006 1:29pm
by Christina
s
Steve
Ulcerative Colitis
I was just wondering if anyone knew any thing they may help out with ulcerative colitis. Perscription medicine seems to work, but sometimes it doesnt, so if anyone has any tips that would be awesome
Views: 496   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 14, 2006 3:50pm
by MM
b
Bill
Naturopathic
I have been taking a cholesterol nedicine. I was taken off due to a hihg liver emyzne and muscle cramping. I have been told to turn to natural medicine. looking in the phone book their anr numerious naturopathics, what do you look for and some questions to ask. Th...
Views: 863   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 10, 2006 4:35pm
by DrAdam
s
sue
diabetes 2
any suggestions for relief of this diabetes condition?
Views: 548   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 7, 2006 10:29pm
by sue
r
Robert
Candida Yeast Infection
Candida Yeast infection Symptoms, can men have this and if so how do they test for it and what can be done to cure or control this problem.
Views: 597   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 26, 2006 6:04am
by Robert
h
hardip
Pure Coco with green tea no sugar, where can i order this from?
hi i missed the number foor Pure Coco with green tea no sugar, where can i order this from? thank you
Views: 710   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 19, 2006 12:22pm
by kitty
s
Steve
Arthritis
The first joint in my thumb has been very painful for a couple of months. I am thinking it could be arthritis and have been taking lots of Motrin to ease the pain. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you.
Views: 647   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 17, 2006 4:06pm
by Louise
Acne & Rosacea
I am nearly 40 and have had acne for decades, and only recently discovered that part of the problem is rosacea! I seem to have both - rosacea on my face, and acne both on my face, jaw, chest, shoulders, and back. Over the years I have tried all the standard ther...
Views: 584   Replies: 10
Last Post: Sep 5, 2006 11:59am
by Karen
Epididymitis
Would like a homopathic cure. Thank you
Views: 386   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 29, 2006 8:01am
by Snowbird
Thanks to energy training I am healthier than ever!
About a year ago, I met two Korean ki-energy training masters here in Phoenix to whom I am eternally grateful. Years of unmanaged stress finally caught up with me. My body began to protest in just about every way imaginable. My digestive system essentially shut do...
Views: 601   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 21, 2006 9:01am
by Elizabeth Vigil
Thanks to energy training I am healthier than ever!
About a year ago, I met two Korean ki-energy training masters here in Phoenix to whom I am eternally grateful. Years of unmanaged stress finally caught up with me. My body began to protest in just about every way imaginable. My digestive system essentially shut do...
Views: 450   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 17, 2006 3:01pm
by Elizabeth Vigil
Probiotics
Dr. Bob talked about a Probiotic brand this morning, anyone remember the name?
Views: 578   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 9, 2006 7:08am
by Connected4real
To all concerned BHP
I've been taking Prexamed for a week, I can't beleive how fast it has worked to relax BHP. I've quit taking Flomax all together. Another Dr. Bob satisfied listener. Ed Wagner
Views: 573   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 7, 2006 3:14pm
by Snowbird
m
Marie
we are in dillema...sperms coming out?!?!?!
im having a dilemma about having sex.. my hubby and i got this problem after having sex, his sperm will not stay inside, it will just flow out of my vagina...why is it like that?is there a possibility we wont get pregnant? im really bothered pls help...is there...
Views: 647   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 7, 2006 1:02pm
by Snowbird
b
bob
severe jock itch
Looking for a remedy to cure a severe jock itch I had for years. Thank You
Views: 487   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 6, 2006 6:55am
by bob
m
marie
health
hello.. im having a dilemma about having sex.. my hubby and i got this problem after having sex, his sperm will not stay inside, it will just flow out of my vagina...why is it like that?is there a possibility we wont get pregnant? im really bothered pls hel...
Views: 393   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 1, 2006 12:51am
by marie
d
Dawn
Hypothyroidism
I have just learned I have low thyroid (hypothyroidism) as a result of a blood test. I am going to have a consultation with my m.d. next week, but I would like to know of any natural or herbal remedy that anyone is aware of, or has used successfully for this. I h...
Views: 633   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 31, 2006 5:32am
by Ginger
l
Lauren
Osteoarthritis question
Hello. I have a tear in the cartilage of my knee. The doctor says I am not a good surgery risk at this time, so he recommended the Bionicare Bio-100 System for osteoarthritis of the knee. Does anyone know about this device? Success stories? Cost? Secrets to get...
Views: 538   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 29, 2006 1:26pm
by Lauren
Constipation
A couple of years ago Dr Martin had a broadcast about constipation. I have been unable to find any info on the products he recommended from this website. Does anyone know? It,s important, if anyone has any other advice about this topic it would be appreciated
Views: 526   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 24, 2006 6:44pm
by Michelle
s
sharon
brown recluse spider bite
Any one know of any natural solutions to a brown recluse spider bite. I'm on 2 antibiotics and a drug used to treat leprosy but the wound is very awful looking. I've read so many bad things about what could happen so I'd like to try to take a proactive approach to t...
Views: 535   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 21, 2006 7:16pm
by sharon
p
Pam
High Cholesterol and High Triglycerides
I just had my cholesterol checked and my overall cholesterol was 217. My HDL is 33 and my LDL is 155.6. My father died at the age of 58 with a heart attack and my mom had a stroke at the age of 84 but yet she tells me I'm not at a high risk factor. However, I'd li...
Views: 702   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 16, 2006 11:05am
by Wes
Nerve Fix and my special condition...
Hi -- Here is my exception: In 1996, at age 40, I was diagnosed with a neurological disorder called, "Olivopontocerebellar Atrophy," OPCA, or spinocerebellar ataxia. Recently, I began having peripheral nerve problems in my feet and hands -- similar to diabetic n...
Views: 615   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 15, 2006 11:21am
by Lillian
Vein guard during pregnancy?
Hello, I am 4 months pregnant and I want to prevent varicose veins. Does anyone know if this is safe to use during pregnancy? thank you. Melissa
Views: 439   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 12, 2006 7:49pm
by Dr. Bob Martin
d
daisey
acid reflux
I have a friend who suffers from acid reflux. I heard on the radio that peptobismo and other ant-acids are the worst thing you can take. They said you should swallow some applecider vinegar before you eat because your stomach does not have enough HCL acid to break d...
Views: 626   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 3, 2006 10:38pm
by Dr. Bob Martin
m
molly
silvex3?
Im looking for a product that doctor bob mentioned on his show today. I believe it was called silvex 3, but an online search didnt find it, so maybe I spelled it wrong. Does anyone know where I can find this product? Thanks Molly
Views: 493   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 3, 2006 10:35pm
by Dr. Bob Martin
j
JB
Good Tortilla Chips?
Are there any tortilla chips that aren't very bad for you? I'm trying to eat healthy and I've been craving salsa and chips. Thanks.
Views: 457   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 20, 2006 7:04pm
by JB
b
Bill
DRX 9000 Back Decompression Therapy
Has anybody out there had any experience with DRX 9000 Back Decompression Therapy for the treatment of Sciatica.
Views: 546   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 10, 2006 5:33am
by Carol
g
ginger
Alternative Medicine for Bipolar disorder
does anybody know of a way to treat bipolar disorder by means other than traditional medicine? Thanks in advance! -G-
Views: 453   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 1, 2006 2:56pm
by Dr. Bob Martin
m
Mike
B12
How much B12 is too much? I have some under the toung spray that is 5000 mcg. It claimes 83,333% of the recommended daily use. Is this too much?
Views: 558   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 29, 2006 3:07pm
by Mike
s
Sherry
Torn rotator cuff
Does anyone know of anything to help with a torn rotator cuff --besides surgery? Thanks PS: Exercise makes it tear more
Views: 454   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 28, 2006 7:15am
by Mike
Wellness Zinc Throat Spray
Wellness Zinc Throat Spray supplies zinc in a convenient, good-tasting form. to 3 sprays every 2 hours as needed. Spray the back of the mouth and throat. Avoid drinking citrus juices immediately after use. Suitable for vegetarians. Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, g...
Views: 348   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 9, 2006 5:14am
by Nutrovitasub
m
Mike
Melaleuca
Anyone have any knowledge of Melaleuca and their products? www.melaleuca.com
Views: 691   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 7, 2006 3:46pm
by Michele Boudreau
p
PaulW
Children's multi-vitamin suggestion?
What is a good children's multi-vitamin? Thanks, Paul
Views: 476   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 27, 2006 11:22am
by Jason
herbalist
Hello, I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good herbalist in the Tempe/Phoenix AZ area?
Views: 350   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 16, 2006 11:24am
by Alice Krum
c
Carrie
Pregnant
Can someone PLEASE tell me if AnxietyRelief is safe during pregnancy??
Views: 659   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 12, 2006 3:33pm
by Diana
t
Tudor1
Toe Nail fungus
I was late in catching Dr. Bobs show this morning but I caught the tell end of a conversation about toe nail fungus. I have that on my big toe and I don't want to take Lamisil tablets to wipe it out. I was wondering what he Recommend to cure this condition. Thanks...
Views: 742   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 12, 2006 3:27pm
by Diana
t
tony
Lingering Shingles
Does anybody out there know the cure for shingles induced back pain?
Views: 531   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 7, 2006 9:51pm
by tony
d
Doris
Wierd blood sugar level
1. My blood sugar is over 140 in the morning when I wake up but, in the afternoon at 6PM CST it ranges from 71 to 89? 2. I eating very healthy but I not losing any weight. I’m down to eating two very small meals a day and still not losing weight. 3. Why...
Views: 520   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 6, 2006 2:29pm
by Doris
Hepatitis A
Hi Dr. Bob! I enjoy listenig to you show on 1410 AM in Vancouver BC. It is very informative, and I thank you very much! A young female friend of mine contrcted 'Hepatitis A' a while ago. She claims to have been stung by a mosquito in Toronto Ont. Is this po...
Views: 409   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 20, 2006 9:32pm
by T. J.
r
renee
going off birth control
I am 25 years old and have been on the birth control pill for 5 years. After several problems and 30 pounds gained I have decided to go off the pill. Is there anything I can take to balance my hormones so I can be normal agian? I have several symptoms of estrogen dom...
Views: 475   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 3, 2006 6:02pm
by renee
d
duane
limp
Hello my right side gland is hard like a walnut,it dosent bother me but its tender to touch ,the doctor put me on valtrex for a out break i had two weeks ago.I have not had a out break in 4 years! so he put me on acyclovir for ten days five time a day,what do you r...
Views: 594   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 1, 2006 7:07am
by duane
b
bert
boils 2nd message
help!!!! Im at a lose as to what to do and am kinda in "limbo" waiting until I hear something from someone as to what my son (22 year old african american-boils on scalp, buttocks and thighs)can take beside antibiotics which doesnt seem to help. I believe it has to d...
Views: 379   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 8, 2006 5:49pm
by Rocky
r
Rae
Menopause
Hi, Do you have any recommendations for Menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes? I've read about Black Cohosh, what are your thoughts on this? Thank you so much, Rae
Views: 428   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 13, 2005 8:51am
by jejones
m
mike
Joint / Collagen Support
I heard part of Dr Bob's radio last week talking about supporting collagen in the body, preventing it from being destroyed. He mentioned some form of Lysine, and something else, but I didn't catch the rest of the show. I've been suffering from a rash of joint re...
Views: 526   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 11, 2005 11:52am
by mike
n
Nikki
19 month old has dandruff
Does anyone know a good OTC remedy for my 19 month old daughter's dandruff? It just started within the past week or so. She doesn't seem to be complaining of it itching. It's just a little noticable. Thanks!
Views: 310   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 8, 2005 11:20am
by Nikki
Could tumor on pituitary cause Graves Disease?
After I was diagnosed with Graves Disease and given the radio-active iodine treatment, another doctor discovered that I had a benign tumor (pea-size) on my pituitary gland. I have been advised by a top endocrinologist against having it removed because of the danger i...
Views: 455   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 20, 2005 1:56pm
by Granny Chris
Radiation Poisoning
My brother handled some kind of radioactive material in his job. Not long after this, he suddenly began to have severe problems with his hands. Nodules, stiffness and pain similar to arthritis appeared. He can hardly use his hands. They are red and swollen too. He ha...
Views: 377   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 18, 2005 6:38am
by Melanie Darling
1 2 3 4
Free Forum powered by Bravenet