Return to Website

Staying Healthy - The Natural Way!

Now all of my loyal listeners have a place to share their experiences, ask questions or post comments to other individuals in this Health forum.

To send questions to Dr. Bob directly, please go to his web site and e-mail your questions to him by clicking on the 'e-mail Dr. Bob' button.
Please consult a professional or contact Dr. Bob Martin before following any health advice offered in this forum.
NO postings of ANY URLs (unless posted by Dr. Bob) or solicitations of any opportunities - they will be treated as spam! Thank You!

Click on the 'New Article' button to post a new message.

Staying Healthy - The Natural Way!
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
r
renee
problems with uncontrollable acne please help!!!
I have had acne for 15 years and I have been on Accutane twice plus other prescription meds. My acne will clear up and reappear a few years later. I was told that it could be an hormonal imbalance, since nothing seems to work. I recently purchased a product called Re...
Views: 824   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 21, 2007 7:30pm
by Dr. Bob Martin
r
renee
hormonal imbalance
what is a good natural progesterone cream to use for hormonal imbalance. I have been to my local health food store and I have purchased a product called Restored balance?
Views: 789   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 13, 2007 12:44pm
by renee
l
Laurel
Shingles, HELP please
I'd be most grateful for anyone's input to help me with my ex as he has had shingles for about 3 months now, and the M.D. in Watsonville CA has got him so full of "Drugs" it's amazing... All the hypertension drugs to lower his Blood pressure, he's taking narcotic (fo...
Views: 1305   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 12, 2007 7:59am
by Laurel
Sleep and Rem
I sleep pretty well, but never remember my dreams. My long term memory is also not very good either. I have participated in a sleep study and they said I didn't spend much time in the REM stage. My doctor wasn't particularly helpful in suggesting treatments. Are th...
Views: 652   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 11, 2007 12:39am
by Dr. Bob Martin
frequent urinary tract infections
I am looking for information on urinary tract infections I get one every couple of months.I only get them after intercourse. I urinate after and I wipe front to back...My doc has me take one antibiotic after each time we have intercourse.I don't like being on antibi...
Views: 692   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 11, 2007 12:36am
by Dr. Bob Martin
e
Eudora
Ringworm
I contracted ringworm earlier this year on the back of my thigh. Not realizing I had a problem I let it go on until it grew about 2 inches in diameter. I took the 10 pill regimen prescribed by my dr and used Naftin HCI 1% cream. Needless to say, it never really w...
Views: 1519   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 11, 2007 12:24am
by Dr. Bob Martin
Alcoholism, Xanax, lamictal
Our son desperately wants to quit drinking and is under the Dr's. care. He is on Xanax for anxiety and panic attacks. His job is high stress and has put him over the edge. One Dr. put him on Cymbalta which almost drove him crazy with all the side effects and coming...
Views: 697   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 2, 2007 6:05pm
by Debbie
depressed
What can I use to help out with depression?
Views: 532   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 2, 2007 5:54pm
by Debbie
d
Debbie
Natural supplement to treat depression
DId anyone get the name of the natural liquid supplement used by the Norwegian scientists to treat depression?
Views: 576   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 2, 2007 3:32pm
by Debbie
s
sharon
intense jaw pain after root canal
I've had intense right jaw pain (not teeth pain) that radiates down the side of my jaw. It can range from a dull soreness/achiness to sharp shooting pain to a vice grip pain. My dentist thought it was trigeminal neuralgia but the neurologist disagreed because I dont...
Views: 521   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 30, 2007 8:12pm
by Jenofer
c
Chris
night time skin cream
I think that a few weeks ago, there was a guest on the program, a dermatologist, who discussed a skin cream that was to be used only at night. I'd like to know the name of that doctor and a website if available.
Views: 835   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 30, 2007 5:43pm
by Chris
nightime urination
My husband wakes up several times in the night to urinate and he doesn't have much urine to pass when he goes.What could be causing this?
Views: 757   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 25, 2007 9:50am
by Melissa
Dr. Shelton's ph. no.
I made an appointment with Dr. B. Shelton the other day, and have lost his phone no. No I need to add somehting else to the Breast exam (HOpe I have right Dr.) please send me the phone no, so I can get the address, and I will put it in a safer place. Thank You, A...
Views: 606   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 4, 2007 2:26pm
by Sandyb
Sunday Morning Advertiser
I need phone number for European Prostrate Medication.
Views: 734   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 17, 2007 10:21pm
by Dr. Bob Martin
algamune
WHAT HAPPEN TO algamune? WHAT CAN I DO FOR SICKLE CELL TO IMPROVE MY FATIGUE WHEN WORKING OUT. I WOULD LIKE TO ONE DAY GO HIKING WITH MY FRIENDS AND NOT AVOID SPORTS ACTIVITIES BECAUSE I CAN NOT KEEP UP!! WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT ROEX PRODUCTS?
Views: 526   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 11, 2007 11:46pm
by JENNIFER
m
Monica
Hiatal Hernia
Has anyone had any success in have their hiatal hernia treated by a chiropractor?
Views: 497   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 28, 2007 6:57pm
by Monica
Psorasis
Are there any natural remedies for scalp psorasis. Thanks.
Views: 439   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 14, 2007 9:07pm
by Claudine Calliga...
m
Mike
Pain Go
Doctor Bob used to talk about a product called Pain Go. I can't seem to find it, anyone have aby info on it?
Views: 467   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 6, 2007 8:39pm
by Mike
i
Ian
tramadol
Hello everyone, I have a question concerning the drug tramadol. My dad has been presribed the drug for about 4 years now. He started out with the max dose of 400mg a day and like any thing else he has developed a tolerance to it. He has taken as many as 18 a day or 9...
Views: 424   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 5, 2007 5:12pm
by Ian
t
Tim
Detox & Colon Cleanse
Does anyone know of a good product for detoxing my system & a good colon cleanse product? Thanks, Tim
Views: 909   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 24, 2007 11:03pm
by Tim
Throat Spray
Dr Bob had a guest today (5/13) and discussed a throat spray that was developed by the guest. ?? name of throat spray and where to buy it ??
Views: 449   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 13, 2007 9:46pm
by Barbara
Hiatal Hernia
Dr. Martin, My husband has a Hiatal Hernia. Apparently his family is genetically predesposed to this condition. His father and several aunts and uncles have been treated with surgery or medication. My husband recently visted with his doctor about it and was p...
Views: 702   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 12, 2007 8:57pm
by Esther Shinske
salmon- missed dr. bob's warning- what was it?
Anyone know what dr. bob said about the dangers of salmon and why we should never, ever eat it? I missed the portion of the show today when he addressed it and cannot find the info on the web page. thanks, dr. p
Views: 673   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 8, 2007 6:18pm
by Bonita Schaly
Name of Alternative Cancer Freatment Center From Around the World?
Does anybody know the alternative cancer treatment center that uses methods from around the world that Dr bob mentions all the time?
Views: 503   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 5, 2007 12:36pm
by Louise
r
roy
body building and stretch marks
hey guys ive been weight lifting off and on for a few years now and the reason is because i am getting stretch marks on my biceps n shoulders. is there any way i can prevent this from happening anymore?
Views: 417   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 30, 2007 12:23pm
by roy
m
Mike
HBP meds and Liver
My doctor put me on Lisinopril 40mg a year ago. My resting BP was 130/85 but it got real high when I was agitated up to 150/110. The Lisinopril keep it pretty consistant at 120/80. Here is my question. Before starting the Lisinopril my Total cholesterol was 210...
Views: 498   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 28, 2007 8:34am
by Mike
j
JIM
TOOTHPASTE THAT WAS RECOMMEDED BY A GUEST A MONTH AGO
Dr. Bob had a guest on that recommeded a toothpaste and a nose spray that helped with ear infections and tooth decay. Does anybodt remember the guy or the product. Thanks, Jim
Views: 571   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 18, 2007 9:12pm
by Dr. Bob Martin
melaleuca products
I am particularly interested in the cleaning products, are they any better than the grocery store variety? I am just about to sign on with Melaleuca and need advice please.
Views: 519   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 12, 2007 6:36pm
by Jim & Lisa Stauf...
j
jerry
arm muscle twice as fast
I missed the part of the show that talked about muscle mass twice as fast.Can anyone help me out with finding this information THANK you
Views: 545   Replies: 2
Last Post: Mar 26, 2007 12:12am
by john
n
NORA
SEVERE ITCHING
PLEASE HELP: FOR THE LAST 2 MONTHS I'VE HAD A TERRIBLE ITCH. IT STARTED IN MY FOREARMS, THEN SPREAD TO MY LEGS BUT IT IS ALWAYS WORSE IN MY ARMS. THE AREAS OF MY ARMS ARE LOOKING AS IF COVERED BY DEAD SKIN. THE ITCHING IS INTOLERABLE AT NIGHT TO THE POINT THAT I...
Views: 562   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 22, 2007 1:31pm
by sharon kilber
k
KC
Tony's Pomagranite Power-MSG?
Is there MSG in this product? one ingredient is natural flavoring, which is listed under other names for MSG.
Views: 610   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 25, 2007 7:37pm
by Dr Bob Martin
t
Teresa
re: IC (intercystitis)
I have been battling pain in my pelvic area, very frequent daytime/nighttime urination, urinary urgency, bladder spasms and no sleep at night(due to getting up to urinate), for about six months. Is there any natural methods of healing or symptom relief for this kind...
Views: 926   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 25, 2007 7:35pm
by Dr Bob Martin
HGH Complete
HGH Complete is back and will be the topic of Dr. Bob Martin's show scheduled for Sunday April 1st. You don't want to miss this exclusive interview and Q&A discussion about the myths and benifits of HGH Complete. For more info visit www.highenergylabs.com
Views: 455   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 22, 2007 1:05pm
by Mark Webb
b
Ben
Last weekend's (2-11-07) guest - Dr. Steven Paul
Hi All, Last weekend Dr. Martin interviewed a Dr. Steven Paul, who was spearheading some groundbreaking new research into human digestion & its connection to other disorders. I was not able to hear the entire broadcast, so I was hoping one of you folks had gotten...
Views: 467   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 12, 2007 3:32pm
by Ben
Cholesterol and Liver problems
Dr. Martin: My husband was recently diagnosed with high cholesterol and high liver enzymes. Follow-up tests showed that his cholesterol is 235, HDL 39, and LDL 175. His liver results showed that his liver is "mild to moderatley enlarged and is diffusely fatt...
Views: 689   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 12, 2007 1:09pm
by Dr Bob Martin
hair loss
i missed the radio show on the new research and what the common substance is...can anyone help me??
Views: 705   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 12, 2007 1:35am
by stephen janzen
t
Tim
Bladder Sling.....
Hello Dr. Bob, My Mother just informed me that she is going to have Bladder Sling surgery. Without going into details she said she is having control problems and just wants to get it done. I encouraged her to investigate alternatives and/or second, third opinions...
Views: 519   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 11, 2007 11:18am
by karenri
s
Sandra
Valley Fever, & Athlete's foot
My 20 year old daughter has been diagnosed with a minor case of Valley Fever. Is there such a thing as a minor case? Also, she has had athlete's foot for approx. a year. She has just recently developed a rash on her arms & legs. Conventional medicine is prescri...
Views: 492   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 28, 2007 5:28am
by Randy Focht
rapid heart beat
I have had bouts of rapid heart beats for a all my life..sometimes they last for periods of hours..I`ve had every heart test done and my heart is fine..i`ve been placed on Toprol which helps but is not curing the problem...any ideas??
Views: 498   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 28, 2007 5:25am
by Randy Focht
Interstitial Cystitis???
I have IC and was informed of a product called d-mose or something like that. I was given your website and cannot find it. Can you please direct me to where this can be located so I may try this out. Thanks
Views: 400   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 27, 2007 12:09am
by Dr Bob Martin
s
Steve
short term memory loss
I have heard Dr. Bob talk about memory herbs. Does anyone know what they are? Thanks Steve
Views: 614   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 8, 2007 7:10pm
by Steve
d
Dennis
Blood pressure
Which is the most effective product to lower blood pressure, Pressure FX or Press Assure? Thsnks
Views: 1102   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 27, 2006 12:11pm
by Carol Gale
b
Becky
Question about UTI Care
Dr. Bob, what is the maximum daily dose of this and how long can it be taken for? It has been helping my symptoms of dysuria (burning, frequency, urgency, etc., cause unknown) but it hasn't eliminated them and when I try to drop down to the maintenance dose my symto...
Views: 600   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 20, 2006 9:55pm
by Becky
sinufix spray
On the Sinufix Spray box it has the standard do not take if pregnant or nursing. Anyone know why, I'm currently nursing and have a terrible head cold, I hate to take any of the ovc sprays and it's starting to feel like sinusitis (I don't want to take antibiotics if...
Views: 555   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 19, 2006 3:01pm
by Dr. Bob Martin
s
Shabir
some info about Hep-C
Dear Sir, I am Shabir from Pakistan and i am patient of (Hepatitis C), I doing vaccines UNIFERON for six months with Ribazole cap. 400mg. One month course is 12 injection and 90 cap.) I need some information if you give me info about some question Sir my Questi...
Views: 556   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 19, 2006 4:09am
by Shabir
devics disease
dear dr bob, ,my 21 year old cousin has got devics disease, he is being treated for it with steroids and kemo. we would be so greatfull dr bob if you could help us, nutrition wise,,,thank you. irene hurteau
Views: 412   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 23, 2006 2:58pm
by Dr. Bob Martin
cholesterol slightly high?
Hello. I have slightly elevated cholesterol. I have lost about 19 pounds and have taken fish oil and red yeast rice since February. I had another test yesterday and it's down but still elevated. The doctor offered a dietary consultation, which I will take advanta...
Views: 892   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 19, 2006 9:50pm
by Dr. Bob Martin
j
JJ
high cholestrol
Any one knows natural remedies for high cholestrol?
Views: 610   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 19, 2006 9:46pm
by Dr. Bob Martin
t
Tee
Hot sauce
Could there be a health effect if you over use hot sauce?
Views: 518   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 8, 2006 2:35pm
by La'trice
Tea Tree Oil Health Product
Tea Tree Oil Tea Tree OilAura Cacia offers a wide variety of 100% pure essential oils for maximum aromatherapy benefits. Every oil is thoroughly tested in-house to ensure its purity and quality. There is no better choice for aromatherapy than the pure, natural aroma...
Views: 454   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 7, 2006 2:26am
by Tea Tree Oil
1 2 3 4
Free Forum powered by Bravenet