Return to Website

SIMulation FORUM

Welcome! This is where you can post messages, comments, or basic questions from the SIMS game. You will NOT get a response from us, but from other people in the sims community who share your view, or know your answers to your questions.

SIMulation FORUM
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
t
Ttam03
Is There Any Point.....
....in all these new expansions coming out for the sims when the sims2 is coming out soon which is by far better I mean will anybody really play on the sims any more wen the the sims2 comes out?
Views: 516   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jan 23, 2004 12:45am
by Brett
can i have permission to...
...open a file please
Views: 478   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 23, 2004 12:40am
by Brett
cars fast and the furious?
is there any sites where u can download cars from the fast and the furious?
Views: 541   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 23, 2004 12:40am
by Brett
a
Ashley
help!!!!!
I was wondering are these free downloads or do u have to pay for them?????????????
Views: 358   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 11, 2004 1:36am
by Lin
OMG! this website rules!
I love this wesite! It is soooooooooooooooooo cool. My game is so much better now. Thankyou guys soo much. When i saw the cars i was like OH MY GOSH. (but my mouth didn't open that wide!!!!)
Views: 244   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 2, 2004 10:25pm
by Lin
SH Network
I'm Dave. I'm the co-president, co-founder, and head designer for the SH Network. The SH Network includes SH Forums, SH Store, SH Radio, SH Games, and the SH Magazine. We started out as simple forums, like this, and expanded to include a store, an online radio statio...
Views: 202   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 27, 2003 1:03pm
by Lin
when does the sims 2 come out??
when does the sims 2 come out cuz i heard feb. 15th then i heard march 4 so when?
Views: 232   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 23, 2003 12:42pm
by SIM LOVER
Sims 2
Uh, I know it's kinda early to be asking this, but does anybody know if the Sims 2 will have cheat codes available? I sure hope so, because I want to make an awesome house when it comes out. I'm so siked for this game!! - Barbara
Views: 1054   Replies: 5
Last Post: Dec 2, 2003 12:00am
by elaine
Excellent Sims 2 Information, FAQ, And ScreenShots! Click Here!
http://www.gammasims2.2ya.com Has Excellent Sims Two Stuff! Check It Out!
Views: 372   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 16, 2003 3:58am
by Issaac John
m
maz
installation failed
helllo... i really need i mean more than ever help from u guys out there. even my friends couldnt help me. i installed thesims again then erm livin large, house party, hot date, and vacation. then i remove the program from my computer itstill have the sims vacation....
Views: 240   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 31, 2003 5:28am
by Lin
help please!!!
umm ok i have 2 stupid questions for whoever will humor me! ok first, after i download objects how do i put them into the game???does it have to be online ?if so how do i play online???
Views: 241   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 30, 2003 11:42am
by maz
How????????
what skill do you need to light a fire because my friend lit a fire and the chair got on fire and she rung the fire dept. and they never turned up. WHY????? Can anyone give me some decent cheats what work and you DON'T download off. Thanks a lot HVJ p.s...
Views: 200   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 27, 2003 1:07am
by Ttam03
j
Jimmy
Question
Do you know the order of the sims including the delux addition
Views: 219   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 12, 2003 12:26am
by Lin
Yo! I was wondering.....
do any of you kno a site where i can get FREE live in servants/NPCs? i found a site but it costs money (i wish i had some! ) i think that would be cool to have one!
Views: 218   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 3, 2003 6:04am
by Lin
j
Jackie
Will objects here work with Sims Deluxe??
Wanting to know if downloads from this site work with the Sims Deluxe or do I need to purchase additional expansion packs before downloading from any site???
Views: 236   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 30, 2003 9:48am
by Barbara
About the .zip files>
Is it alright to delete the zip fils once you've extracted the items into the right folders? -Steph
Views: 191   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 30, 2003 9:46am
by Barbara
Hey, Dave, Remember me?
Tis I, the old Greg person, the creator of the program that would have revolutionized gaming of the sims forever... IF MY COMPUTER HADN'T CRASHED PERMANENTELY AND HAD BEEN NEEDED TO REBOOT COMPLETELY!!! I have backup CDs, don't worry...or maybe you all should,...
Views: 186   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 22, 2003 4:48am
by Lin
??
hello im com from Falun/Sweden
Views: 163   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 18, 2003 6:15am
by Lin
t
Tess
Mini
Hey, anyone know where I can get a Mini (car) for my Sims? Tess
Views: 191   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 18, 2003 6:14am
by Lin
Is there a sims Dr. Ruth?
Whenever I want to kiss my husband he pushes me away and gets mad, TEASES me, nags me! We never make out the way we did when we were dating! Then when I'm in a bad mood he always wants to do stuff like kiss and hug! Yeah, go figure. So is there any way we can impr...
Views: 204   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 18, 2003 6:03am
by Lin
m
Mike
Strange Problem with Object
I have the Sims Deluxe and downloaded some objects from your site. The walls and floors are fine, however when I copied the modernwoodsetcoffeetable into my download folder and ran the game, well the table was there, in buy mode I placed the object in my house but wh...
Views: 203   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 3, 2003 3:28am
by Mike
b
Blake
How do u get ur sims famous on Super Star????
I need to know cuz i realy want a famous sim! also any one know a great house site where u dont need to download items?(w/out shoping list)
Views: 197   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 25, 2003 5:37am
by sam
s
Salty7
help
My question is, my game crashes a lot. It is like when I first started playing this game. Can someone help me with update, a download, or something. Even a cheat code to prevent crashing. Thanks. I have living large and houseparty.
Views: 161   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 24, 2003 5:56am
by Lin
Anyone remember the hacked mirror?
Anyone remember thathacked purple mirror that made you level in jobs, and make you famous in Superstar? Well, I looked around for it, but now it's gone... if anyone can help me find it, that'd be great.
Views: 179   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 18, 2003 4:26am
by ml
b
Blake
HELP!! I DID A STUPID THING!!!
i accidentally deleted my mail box and know no one can get to my house!!! AND I CANT BUY ONE! how did i do this?? the cheat move_objects on code... can some one please make a mailbox that looks the same and works??? if u do this please e-mail me and respond this!! t...
Views: 250   Replies: 5
Last Post: Aug 17, 2003 2:34am
by Nita!
s
sadim
other neighbourhoods , homecrafter
i bought today "SIMS, LIVE LARGE'(dutch version) and i have two problems: i dont know how to come in an other neighbourhood, the description says that you have to click on the arrow in the left corner above on the screen"neighbourhood"but there is now arrow! my...
Views: 189   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 13, 2003 7:04am
by sadim
I am lost and confused help me
Hi I am the SimGhetto master for the up coming website http://destined.to/simghetto and http://www.freewebs.com/ghetto_sims I am trying to figure out where it the best place to get start off my site but I am realizing there is a lot that I do not know and I a lot...
Views: 190   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 8, 2003 1:48pm
by Simghettomaster
d
Dylan
SIMulation Reviewed by DailySimReview
I love SIMulation, so I reviewed it for my site, DailySimReview. I gave SIMulation 5 out of 5 stars. Head over to DailySimReview at http://www.dailysimreview.vze.com to read the full review. Dylan
Views: 175   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 5, 2003 11:06am
by Dylan
b
Blake
HELP! HOW DO I UPLOAD SKINS????AND USE SIM SHOW FROM THE SIMS.COM???
ok i downloaded sim show from thesims.com. then i went to my computer-maxis- then clicked Sim Show Package For The Web Stub to install it... then i found a sim show folder in the maxis folder but there was still the Sim Show Package For The Web Stub icon. the sims.co...
Views: 176   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 5, 2003 4:17am
by Kace
c
Chris
The Sims Object maker
Can you send me the infomation to make your own objects for the sims pleses
Views: 192   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 4, 2003 2:19am
by Lin
d
Dar
Downloaded Items
I have downloaded several objects from the website, however, how do I make these items available in vacation (i.e., certain beds, dressers windows, etc). Thank you in advance for any help you can give. Dar
Views: 161   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 28, 2003 1:13am
by Lin
m
molly
HOW DO I DOWNLOAD THINGS FROM THIS SITE ONTO MY SIMS GAME????
can someone give me simple directions on how to download things from fanpages such as this one onto my sims games???????????
Views: 159   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 24, 2003 1:02am
by Lin
b
Blake
HELP!!!WHAT DO U DO AFTER DOWNLOADING SOMETHING???
what do u do after u download something???i got a new hp windows xp... im new at my comp. and downloading and sims!!!!!!!!! ive been asking and looking for help in tons of sites!!!!!!!i dont know i get a free unzip program(what ever that is) on my new comp! email me...
Views: 153   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 18, 2003 11:35pm
by Lin
b
Blake
Can some one please make me a set????
a set that a Home Movie Theater?? that has a huge Screen with a projector, suround sound and comphy movie seats allso with a popcron maker and movie rack! or something like that! u can add stuff or take away stuff! if u do make this i would like to be able to dl t...
Views: 169   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 15, 2003 11:29am
by Blake
b
ben86
Double Beds
hi all, great site, keep up the good work.Just wonderin if any1 knows of any site where i can download a bed that can be used in the hot date downtown area? my sims keep running out of energy! oh, and when their dates go *really* well, you could just take them to a h...
Views: 198   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 11, 2003 2:58pm
by ben86
p
PAULI
WHEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When are you going to update the page with new cool objects?? I've been waitin for the cherry dinnig set for over a year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Views: 205   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 7, 2003 11:45am
by PAULI
r
Ronja
Please, help me!! I need websites to download 'that you make clothes of'
Im from Sweden and I just dont know the word for 'that you make clothes of' I hope you understand what Im trying to say! I need webadresses ( www. ) There I can Download 'that you make clothes of' You know, when you do your own clothes i TheSims, I really...
Views: 179   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 21, 2003 9:22am
by Ronja
1 2
Free Forum powered by Bravenet