Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
EXPOSING KAPPA ALPHA PSI
Any information that you believe will help the Christian in KApsi or wanting to join will help. Any information that is pertinent to KApsi. Example: Have you ever talked about the ritual to leaders? Have you confronted church leadership about GLO's? Descri...
Views: 65535   Replies: 57
Last Post: Jan 18, 2020 1:59pm
by Min. H
Sigma Alpha Iota
Hi. I had a question about an organization I am apart of. I found out the god of the organization is Pan. Can you tell me if this would be harmful toward my Christianity and covenant with Jesus......or should I just receive it as Greek mythology, symbolism. We do rit...
Views: 382   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 23, 2019 12:03am
by Min. H
EXPOSING OMEGA PSI PHI
Any information that you believe will help the Christian in Omega Psi Phi or wanting to join will help. Any information that is pertinent to Omega. Example: Have you ever talked about the ritual to leaders? Have you confronted church leadership about GLO's?...
Views: 25345   Replies: 69
Last Post: Sep 9, 2019 11:20pm
by Min. H
Iota Phi Theta
Im a student at a HBCU and im interested in joining Iota Phi Theta. EVen though they aren't the most popular on campus, they are a friendly, laid back people who has the highest GPA on campus and does the most community service. After reviewing this website and other...
Views: 9570   Replies: 37
Last Post: Oct 25, 2018 6:40pm
by Maniac
Where did WWW.DONTGOGREEK.COM come from? Why I denounced Prince Hall Freemasonry and Omega Psi Phi F
Where did www.dontgogreek.com come from? Why I denounced Prince Hall Freemasonry and Omega Psi Phi Fraternity In the Beginning! 1986 I am usually blunt in my evaluations of things, but this needs to be carefully written. It all started in the Fall Se...
Views: 30469   Replies: 36
Last Post: May 16, 2018 9:44am
by Min. H
Are BGLO's Compatible With "Biblical" Christianity?
This question is asked by Chuck Smoot, who leaves out "biblical" in his title. His defense is at this web address: http://www.chucksmoot.net/essay-christian.html In it he applies scripture to only one subject; OATHS. What he fails to reveal about his own BGLO, A...
Views: 4817   Replies: 17
Last Post: Mar 11, 2018 8:18pm
by Angel
The Mystery of the Alpha Ritual has been Solved
Alpha's gods gave been revealed. Their source of LIGHT has been uncovered. Stay Tuned!!!!!!!!
Views: 3530   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jan 22, 2018 9:17pm
by Min. H
Marijuana
i’m a licensed grower & got a variety of strains such as girl scout cookies,purple kush,sour diesel,white widow,grand daddy purple,ak47,og kush,platinum kush,master kush & many more..interested buyers only contact (571) 732-2794.federickmore@gmail.com
Views: 686   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 31, 2017 7:35am
by fedrick
Omega Psi Phi and LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
"Chaplain's Corner ARE YOU TRULY A FRIEND? John 15:13 Greetings in the name of Jesus the Christ!! John 15:13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends The cornerstone and found...
Views: 5702   Replies: 14
Last Post: Dec 18, 2017 7:58pm
by Min. H
EXPOSING DELTA SIGMA THETA
Any information that you believe will help the Christian in DST or wanting to join will help. Any information that is pertinent to DST. Example: Have you ever talked about the ritual to leaders? Have you confronted church leadership about GLO's? Describe t...
Views: 65535   Replies: 27
Last Post: May 19, 2017 8:24am
by Min. H
t
Tony D
Omega Psi Phi - Haters Corrected
Some of the people on here seem to have borderline personality disorders, low self esteem and distorted views of Christianity. None of what you all say to contradict the information about Omega Psi Phi will have any merit on diminishing it's growth, popularity or...
Views: 734   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 9, 2017 7:50pm
by Min. H
t
Tony D
Omega Psi Phi - Haters on this site
Some of the people on here seem to have borderline personality disorders, low self esteeemand distorted views of Christianity. None of what you all say to contradict the information about Omega Psi Phi will have any merit on diminishing it's growth, popularity or...
Views: 593   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 5, 2017 6:54pm
by Tony D
GREEKS and SATANIC HAND SIGNALS
I wonder why all these people are throughing up the Greek signs-----> is it because all of the Greek signs have satanic roots and were started by the Boule which was started by the illuminati, freemason, etc. Everything is not as simple and harmless as it may seem...
Views: 10332   Replies: 10
Last Post: Apr 18, 2017 11:18pm
by No one special
m
Min. H
Who Will Die in 2017?
Greeks will never seem to learn. I believe somewhere in this country, even after movies like Burning Sands will do nothing to stem the tide. But as I have always said, it's what we don't see or hear about that's worrisome. It gives the hazers gumption to continue.
Views: 549   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 20, 2017 8:44am
by Min. H
LETS COME TOGETHER AND HELP THE NEEDY AND THE ORPHANS ALL.
Hello Brothers and Sisters in the world and in Christ that use to chart with me on my Official face-book Page. Out of my busy times in the ministry i took this time to tell everyone to please be aware of fake profile claiming to be me on face-book as i just shut down...
Views: 534   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 21, 2016 3:34pm
by Prophet Brian Ca...
Lengthy Guestbook Posts
pcraven@brenau.edu wrote:this website is absolutely awful. no where in the bible does it say it's okay to persecute anyone (verbally or physically). this is just like the salem witch trials where men and women pointed fingers and cried sadism. Min. H A primary p...
Views: 6208   Replies: 17
Last Post: Mar 10, 2016 7:33am
by Min. H
m
Min. H
Who Will Die in 2016?
Are we going to see another death in 2016? Allow me to enlighten you all on a little known fact, but well known in Greek circles. Before the internet craze, hazing was alive and well. It was actually accepted and publicly performed. When people got hurt, many of thes...
Views: 646   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 20, 2016 8:05am
by Min. H
m
Min. H
Who Will Die in 2015?
2014 couldn't go without a hazing death. So the question, which I used to pose on www.stophazing.org since 2011 or a couple of years prior to must be asked for another year. The marks the 45th year that some form of hazing has taken a life, while in some of those yea...
Views: 599   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 6, 2016 11:25am
by Min. H
Undergrad AKA's Denounce and Share Testimonies
#1 A.S. wrote: Hello Min. Hatchett, I hope that your day is blessed by the Father and that all is well with you and yours. My name is A.S. and I too am a former member of the DO Chapter of AKA (NIU-DeKalb, IL). I was informed by another X-AKA that you wanted to...
Views: 35605   Replies: 33
Last Post: Dec 24, 2015 2:00pm
by Min. H
m
Min. H
Pledging and PTSD (Post-Traumatic Stress Syndrome)
What most people consider to be a WARTIME CONDITION is real in other situations including PLEDGING. http://madamenoire.com/582992/my-experience-with-ptsd-after-pledging-a-black-greek-letter-organization/
Views: 743   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 17, 2015 1:23pm
by Min. H
Confirmation
This is really crazy because I am 19 years old and this site was made when I was only seven . I've been having thoughts of pledging .. And just like Ella I was doing research to and sgro seemed okay .. But j wasn't sure so I dug deeper and I see this .. I really see...
Views: 593   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 17, 2015 1:19pm
by Min. H
Undercover Greeks?
First let me state that I am not gay and I have nothing against gay people. My question is how is homosexuality viewed in BGLOs (Fraternities specifically)? And how many members of these orgs are undercover and are using their letters to cover up their sexuality?...
Views: 783   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 25, 2015 8:04am
by Min. H
r
Ronnie
BLGO Frat Question?
I know this may seem like a dumb question but if you pledge do you have to shave your head? All of the Greeks that I've asked told me that they couldn't tell me and I'd have to pledge and see. So if you are a greek or ex-greek could you shed some light on that. Thanks
Views: 622   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 5, 2015 4:37am
by Min. H
s
Sam K
Underground Que
Years ago I was attending college (won't mention the name) I wanted to be a Que so bad that after thinking it over I sought Omega after weeks of learning history, getting thunder claps and etc I was excited to be a Que, now all of this took place off campus and all o...
Views: 985   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 4, 2015 7:03pm
by Josh Wrigt
BGLO Terms?
What are some of the most common BGLO terminology that is being used because I often hear Greeks talking and I'm like what is that?
Views: 563   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 2, 2015 6:57pm
by Josh Wrigt
m
Min. H
What to ask at an interest meeting II?
What to ask at an interest meeting II? There's actually about 20+ questions, but I have to find them. The last time I posted this, the thread got hijacked. You know why? Greeks DO NOT want these questions asked at their interest meetings. If you are a Christian...
Views: 588   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 27, 2015 11:01am
by Min. H
Phi Beta Sigma
I have personally talked to some Sigma men at my university and they told me that you can definitely be a Christian and still pledge Sigma. They also said that they are still heavily involved in their respective churches just like they were before they pledged. So wh...
Views: 834   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 27, 2015 10:29am
by Min. H
m
Min. H
Posting is now Available
I did not know why posting was unavailable. I have corrected this matter.
Views: 419   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 3, 2015 8:59pm
by Min. H
m
Min. H
Hazing Started before WWI
Many in the BGLO arena claim hazing is a post WWI phenomena. Well this article says much different. Kappa Alpha Nu=Kappa Alpha Psi http://digital.lib.uiowa.edu/cdm/ref/collection/aawiowa/id/1996
Views: 629   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 3, 2015 9:03am
by Min. H
Are BGLO's Meeting the Needs of the Black Community?
This is the BGLO's great clarion to the public, but are they practicing what they preach? Since this is a forum with Christian perspectives on BGLO issues, I am waiting to hear from you greek believers to answer to this with FACTS. Are the so-called, "Christian princ...
Views: 833   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 22, 2014 10:07am
by Tim
m
Min. H
"Why I Oppose The Greek System"
This article has several links in it which I will try to place within the text. Since this site disallows Spam, I was not able to simply cut, paste, and source the article. I am also going to attempt to place the links where the wording is as well. I loved the articl...
Views: 665   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 13, 2014 8:06am
by Min. H
MY JUDGE
is not you! Well in truth some of you want to claim that role, but I give you no power because only my Lord and Savior will do that because ONLY he knows my soul. People here are saying that because of my membership in Kappa, it takes away from my worship and prais...
Views: 547   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 11, 2014 5:41am
by Min. H
Pagan Christianity? vs. Pagan BGLOs
There is a book titled "Pagan Christianity?" by Frank Viola and George Barna that exposes some of the pagan influences on Christianity in the traditional and modern church. I read this book a couple of years after denouncing membership in one of the 9 major BGLOs....
Views: 585   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 24, 2014 3:10pm
by Ruler of the Peo...
s
SMH
Zeta Knight Poem Replacing God's Word
When I saw this poem it reminds me of John 3:16. I will leave the person who wrote it anonymous. To me it makes light of the price Christ Jesus paid for dying on the Cross and how much God cared for mankind. They are idolizing members of Zeta. A Knight Love...
Views: 733   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 21, 2014 3:46pm
by Min. H
EXPOSING KAPPA SIGMA
Kappa Sigma is set on the weak foundations of HUMANISM, FREEMASONRY, and an ANTICHRIST SPIRIT. I have uncovered some great information on this organization. It amazes me how people can ignore a skull an crossbones on a shield, but not on a bottle of poison. I...
Views: 6006   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 28, 2014 8:35pm
by Min. H
t
TJ
Good HuffPost Discussion on BGLOs
Minister Hatchett, This video is a congolmeration of the thought process and type of argumentation that you find yourself constantly refuting (except for one brother on the video). Would love to hear your thoughts. Be blessed. http://huff.lv/1qMxUoc
Views: 703   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 28, 2014 6:39pm
by Min. H
h
Him
Real Greek Rituals
I have a very In depth RITUAL from the Omegas an Masonic if interested $$$$$ send me your emails I also have reviews from clients I have sold to in the past veritable references I can send you pics on request if needed but I'm telling you my **** is authentic if y...
Views: 1860   Replies: 4
Last Post: Mar 28, 2014 8:18pm
by Min. H
Stichting Argus
Wanna know more about fraternities google Stichting Argus
Views: 870   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 4, 2014 12:15pm
by q perp
j
javas
omega psi phi ritual
Omega Psi Phi Initiation Ritual No date Formal Meetings of the Fraternity At the annual or other emergency meeting of the Fraternity in Grand Conclave assembled the Grand Basileus shall be seated in the center of the platform occupying his desk. All...
Views: 18101   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jan 4, 2014 7:22am
by hey q perp
g
GDI
Pledge Loses Testicle
Thank you Minister Hatchett for exposing this!! God is using you in a mighty way! Check this out! http://www.orlandosentinel.com/features/blogs/gone-viral/os-pledge-loses-testicle-fraternity-hazing,0,3050534.post
Views: 859   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 19, 2013 11:45pm
by GDI
If Nimrod is Baal and also Baphomet is Baal then how can a Man be a Demon
See this is what I don't get about all this stuff ok here you have those who say that Nimrod is Baal and Baphomet is Baal then how are they the same thing my thing is that people talk about the "Mysteries of Babylon" but their is no proof that Nimrod and Baphomet are...
Views: 3066   Replies: 26
Last Post: Dec 5, 2013 7:02pm
by Min. H
Rituals online
I have come across alpha phi alpha, delta sigma theta , alpha kappa alpha, and sigma gamma rhos ritual books available in PDF form, Warming as stated before using said information for peeping and not just common curiosity could put you at risk...email me for the link...
Views: 1687   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 19, 2013 6:39am
by Alegro
a
aleah
thank you to site administrators
i just wanted to say thank you to whoever created this site and all the contributors who have made comments and shared. im 19 yrs old and currently entering my sophmore year at a university. i pledged the spring semester of my freshman year just to regret it months...
Views: 561   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 18, 2013 5:07pm
by Min. H
This breaks my heart...
You guys break my heart. You're just as lost as those you try and denounce. I am a Christian in Greek Life and I love it. I don't regret going Greek and I know this is where God has called me to be. Greek Life is such a dark place, it needs people with Christ's light...
Views: 847   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 13, 2013 10:54am
by Min. H
e
EF
ALL CHURCHES AND RELIGIONS ARE UNGODLY! (See Why)
Hopefully the title caught your attention and rightfully so b/c this will be life changing for all those who have a love for the truth so that they may be saved/more righteous (2 Thessalonians 2:10). I've been perusing the forum topics and I came across Fred's ord...
Views: 1095   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jun 2, 2013 7:37am
by Min. H
sex whinin sororities and faternities
i was looking up ex greeks and i ran across an ex omega on youtube whom witnessed his LB abusing a girl sexually can u tlk more on that subject?
Views: 1762   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jan 5, 2013 2:43pm
by dontgogreek
Before you take that pledge
Good morning, as you can see it's about 4:45 am. The Lord woke me up around 3am and the only thing on my heart was I have to do something about the decisions I made. I am an ex member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, I denounced the sorority about 2 . yrs ago. Every...
Views: 1217   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 2, 2013 3:36am
by Tommie Davis
Delta Sigma Theta's Pyramid=The Witches Pyramid
This post can be found at www.dontgogreek.com on the message board. Pyramids and obviously Deltas both know about earth, air fire, and water according to an X-DST who experienced this during her initiation ritual. "The Elusinian associated the elements wit...
Views: 6321   Replies: 7
Last Post: Dec 31, 2012 10:56am
by Min. H
Their way of thinking
It does not make any since how people who are not Delta's treated. I thought Delta Sigma Theta is suppose to be about the sisterhood. When they say sisterhood, are they only speaking of the someone who is a Delta or are they speaking on the black sister in general? F...
Views: 754   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 3, 2012 3:39am
by Shawnee Ransom
EXPOSING IOTA PHI THETA
Any information that you believe will help the Christian in IOTA or wanting to join will help. Any information that is pertinent to IOTA. Example: Have you ever talked about the ritual to leaders? Have you confronted church leadership about GLO's? Describe...
Views: 2238   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 25, 2012 8:09pm
by Min. H
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Free Forum powered by Bravenet