Student-to-Student Message Board

This is a message board for the sole use of registered students of the Midwest School of Herbal Studies. As an MWSHS student, do you: Want to find a "study buddy"? Share an herbal healing experience? Ask other students how to make a certain herbal preparation or for their insight on the particulars of a difficult herbal-healing case that you are handling? Then, feel free to submit a post!

Forum: General Forum
Start a New Topic 
   Board|Threaded
Author
Comment
Study Buddy

I am a new student and would to find a study buddy in the Twin Cities.
Please email me at roobtshuaj@yahoo.com.

Ger

Email  
Re: Study Buddy

Hi
Did you ever find a study buddy in TC? I live in Mpls. I have not really started the program yet as I have had a million things going on, but I hope to get into it in November. I have all the materials and should be ready to go. Let me know if you are still looking. Thanks.
Meredith

Email  
Re: Study Buddy

Hi! Ger, Meredith, anyone else interested,

there is a small group of students - planning to gather as a study group tomorrow (Tuesday - Dec. 6th) at the Panera Bread in the Eden Prairie Center Mall. We plan to meet at 6:30 PM.

Address: 8251 Flying Cloud Drive
Eden Prairie, MN 55344
(952) 944-1750 - Phone

I realize this is short notice. So if you can't make it, please send me an e-mail. And I will keep you posted of future meetings of the group.

As of now we have Jeanna (from Victoria), Lynn (from Eden Prairie), and Giovanni (from Chanhassen).

I live in Shakopee.

If required, please feel free to call me at (952)-237-1046.

~Neelam

Email