Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
question
well i see the battle is still on. however i have a question...did anyone read the part of the Delta manual where it says, 'We do not use Minerva as a point of worship but as a symbol of what she stands for alone' You also failed to release the Delta oath since you w...
Views: 898   Replies: 15
Last Post: Jul 16, 2005 6:57pm
by Donna
What to ask at an interest meeting?
This post will be on the GLO's Exposed Link. If you are a Christian seriously contemplating greek life, then let's see if you are willing to ask the tough questions. Questions that people will warn you NOT to ask for fear of rejection. Who are you going to allow to...
Views: 1976   Replies: 53
Last Post: Jul 16, 2005 3:59pm
by Minister Hatchet...
m
Me
Jusification
But people take oaths here and people vow this, and churches sin and ......blah, and blah, and blah, BUT GOD and what does HE say? Just because others are going against what God and His Word says, even in their high position, doesn't make it right. Matthew 7:21-23...
Views: 542   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 15, 2005 11:31am
by Me
m
Meka
Interested in DST
I just wanted to know some information on what you said the D's were keeping secrets about. I happened across some of your threads and you said to just contact you and you wouldn't hesitate to be forthcoming with information. I've heard things about them worshipping...
Views: 1672   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 15, 2005 11:11am
by Me
I am Sorry...
I am sorry that members of Greek Letter Organizations are going to HELL.
Views: 761   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jul 12, 2005 11:44am
by Minister Hatchet...
PEOPLE WHO HAVE A PERSONAL ISSUE WITH ME!
CALL ME 919/278-8911 You people here try to subtly try to make me be 3 people. If you have a serious personal problem with me, I open up my heart to you by asking you to call. Many who have posted here and talked to me will tell you that we agree and disagree, but t...
Views: 836   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 27, 2005 12:41am
by Donna
Sigma Alpha Iota
Hello! I am a Christian and was very hesitant about joining one of the large social sororities on my campus because of the stereotypes associated with them (promiscuity, alcohol abuse, etc.) However, I am a music major, and joined a professional music fraternity for...
Views: 3413   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 4, 2005 6:34am
by Ashley Rose
Divine 9 Quest
Minister Hatchett your site has given a lot of young Christian like myself the opportunity to examine our faith and affiliations to worldly things. For those out there who are eager to join BGLOs I would highly recommend that they visit this site at least once and re...
Views: 880   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 4, 2005 5:42am
by D9 Quest
From www.nykola.com
From www.nykola.com Greek Societies: Network Mixers or Bourgeois Gangs? So I was on the plane home from Dallas, (which by the way was an arduous 3.75 hour flight -- two hours is fine, so is eight, I've even been on an 18 hour flight and it wasn't that bad, but 3...
Views: 1065   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 2, 2005 10:06pm
by Jadyn Karrah - D...
SGRho
I am a christian and I was thinking about becoming a member of SGRho. Have you found in your reseach that some of their ritual and belief tend to lean toward idolatry?
Views: 870   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 2, 2005 1:17pm
by ladysigma
Zeta Phi Beta
This message is addressed to any one who is a member or previous member of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority. I noticed that Zeta is the only BLGO that does not show an Idol such as Minerva on the shield(Delta), an image of Skull and Bones (SGRho), or an image of Man upholding...
Views: 16477   Replies: 41
Last Post: Jun 1, 2005 10:04am
by zeta 4 life
Please go to Stophazing.org
Whether you are a critic, denounced greek, non-greek, etc., please go to stophazing.org Most of these people there are BGLO members. You read nad come to your own conclusions.
Views: 833   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 31, 2005 2:01am
by Jadyn Karrah - D...
Ministry Updates
This post is specifically for posts related to this ministry. Anything that is irrelevant will not be deleted but moved to a forum topic. The next update will be Thursday September 11, 2003.
Views: 527   Replies: 9
Last Post: May 28, 2005 3:04am
by Minister Hatchet...
For my critics only!
In response to a post about brotherhood and sisterhood and rhetorically questioning whether there's a difference between greek bro's. and sis's and biological siblings. About the Bro's abd sis's thing! Read what Jesus says in Matthew 12:50- he is not denying that...
Views: 666   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 25, 2005 11:00pm
by Fred Hatchett
Greeks on the DL!!!!!!!!!
Everybody see the cover of JET Magazine? Another person wanting sympathy for being Gay. I never read once where He asks God to accept his and others being bisexual. Instead, he reaches out to gullible human beings for a sympathetic touch with the proverbial, "If peop...
Views: 1654   Replies: 14
Last Post: May 25, 2005 4:22pm
by Me
All of my LOVE, my PEACE and HAPPINESS, I'm gonna give it too who????
Analyze that Christian greeks. It's so easy to say, "well I don't sing that or say this", well then what kind of member are you? I heard about a believers who swore never to compromise her faith singing this song as a solo on her roll out(when she crossed over, becam...
Views: 3015   Replies: 10
Last Post: May 25, 2005 3:56pm
by Me
e
Ella
Sorority questions
Min. H- I've never come across a site quite like this one and I did look for others. I found one of an Omega who was a minister and he posted an essay about being a Greek Christian. Basically his conclusion was that it was okay as long as the Christian member abstai...
Views: 29803   Replies: 7
Last Post: May 24, 2005 9:33pm
by SDMLAGL
A Majority Reality Among BGLO's
This may occur among white greeks as well, but it does not seem to be as publicized. This is not a few bad apples. This is a well know chapter at a well known HBCU. I did not do this to call Kappas out, they got called out by a fellow greek. "Let me say first and...
Views: 547   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 23, 2005 7:41pm
by Minister Hatchet...
m
Me
The TRUTH and the RITUALS
Once you come to the knowledge of the truth concerning these orgs and their rituals, THERE IS NO EXCUSE! If you are a Christian your mindset should be: whether they haze or not, whether they do community service or not, they still have ungodly rituals. All of th...
Views: 1387   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 23, 2005 1:58pm
by Me
Respond to Zeta 4 Life
"Number one I would like to say to Kim's sister that is horrible and those ladies who happened to be members of Zeta are no longer members." Every hazing incident does not result in members being suspended or even handled appropriately. You are responding to a fo...
Views: 727   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 19, 2005 1:16am
by Jadyn Karrah - D...
BGLO's- A Black Eye in the Black Community!!!!
A member of a BGLO boasted of how BGLO's are still attracting 14 high quality people into their ranks. My Response: Quality? I beg to differ based on the frame of reference. Many people look at others as high quality, but what standards are being applied? Better...
Views: 672   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 16, 2005 9:29pm
by Fred Hatchett
Do greeks really want to be helped?
THIS POST IS ONLY FOR POSITIVE RESPONSES ONLY. IF YOU HAVE NOTHING POSITIVE TO OFFER, PLEASE DO NOT. IT WILL BE DELETED. People say GLO's are great organizations. They say that they have done great things. Well if this is all true, then why have they been shunned...
Views: 638   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 14, 2005 4:11pm
by Fred Hatchett
Some serious stuff is about to go down!
God knows what He is doing. I am starting to find out just how small this world is. A young x-greek has an awesome idea that will deal with all those naysayers that claim you can't know about their GLO if you never in theirs. The idea is to get a whole bunch of x-gre...
Views: 1087   Replies: 8
Last Post: May 9, 2005 2:02pm
by DJ
Have Compassion without ignoring stupidity!!!!!!!!!
This is why the Bible has to be the final authority in the life of a Christian. You actually have people counseling someone who are willingly being assaulted and brutalized to pray to God for strength. You will see in this post that HAZING is alive and well, as well...
Views: 679   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 10, 2005 6:55am
by Minister Hatchet...
Beware this Stronghold!!!
I am amazed at how these organizations have placed so much fear into young kids. They come to college campuses unsure of how to approach greeks. Afraid of what to say, what not to say, what events to attend and not to attend; where’s the freedom to be you WITHO...
Views: 652   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 6, 2005 8:16am
by Minister Hatchet...
LIARS- This Ministry is not for the FAINT-HEARTED
Originally posted by 2COLD: Ok, it's official...Denounced is definitley not playing with a full deck...for real. I went to his/her website...he/she says that Alphas worship the Sphinx! LOL. And someone said that Denounced doesn't talk about Q Psi Phi, which he is a...
Views: 666   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 18, 2005 11:29am
by Minister Hatchet...
Undergrads who denounce!
I give God glory for you all. I know the persecution you must face. The peer pressure and the weight of the enemy that comes upon you. A whole university sometimes with their eyes on you. But some of those eyes are seeking your reasons why, they are seeking for some...
Views: 1035   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jan 12, 2005 3:18pm
by Rhoyally Anonymo...
An obvious reason Christians such not join
The Word of God gives many reasons why Christians should stay out of Secret Societies also known as frats/sororities. One reason is very obvious. PARTYING! This is one of the examples God showed me when I was interested in pledging. He dealt with me by showing the tr...
Views: 807   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 12, 2004 6:09pm
by Minister Hatchet...
d
Daphne
BGLOs, Masons and Memphis
Minister Hatchett, I met you in ARK at the Min to Masons Conf. Thanks for being so knowledgeable and fearless. I had just renounced my sorority (AKA) prior to meeting you after researching Prince Hall freemasonry for personal reasons. My question/comment is (1) hav...
Views: 896   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 10, 2004 7:46pm
by Minister Hatchet...
Who is judging?
You three- Tracy, anon, and what? Take a good look at yourselves. You are hypocrties. Accusing me of the same thing you are doing. As for KD, your ritual is clear as to what you all are about.
Views: 583   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 4, 2004 10:50pm
by Minister Hatchet...
The Latter Half
"Please find a mission in life besides annoying folks who are members of GLO's. I am sure there are people in need of your services. Why don't you go and minister to gang members and drug-addicts and stuff?" An Ivy in my hand... Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority This p...
Views: 613   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 17, 2004 1:41pm
by Minister Hatchet...
This is what we are up against!!!!
"I noticed that Denounced and Nupe4Life were taking this topic in a religious direction and Unity just sent it over the edge so since we are there, I might as well put my 2 cents in. I agree with most of what Unity is saying. Let me start by giving you some of my bac...
Views: 739   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 31, 2004 11:32am
by Minister Hatchet...
To those who say, I joined to win souls!
Where does it say to join or covenant with the harvest that is plentious, nowhere! But is does say in dozens of scriptures not to become a part of the harvest, but to go out and bring the harvest in. We are supposed to be working to win them, not work with them and t...
Views: 612   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 2, 2004 2:23pm
by Minister Hatchet...
When God's Word Brings Rememberance!!!!
A friend of mine was telling me how these Christian movies were just some feel good out of Hollywood substittues for all the crap on TV. I admit it is a breath of fresh air, but he also said how scripturally inaccurate they are. To this I agreed and already knew. The...
Views: 585   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 29, 2004 12:43am
by Minister Hatchet...
I am no longer ceased to be amazed
I just found out that the Infamous Faye Wattleton, former 14 year President of Planned Parenthood Abortion Mill, is an AKA. Responsible for over 20 million deaths over her 14 year reign is without excuse. Her son, a preacher of the Gospel told her the TRUTH. So w...
Views: 815   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 16, 2004 10:48pm
by Jadyn Karrah For...
A Great Awakening
My son just typed the e-mails of 65 people who are ready, willing, able, and intent on seeing their brothers and sisters delivered from GLO's. The best thing about these 65 Christians is that they are students. They are right in the thick of things. They know the 411...
Views: 458   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 1, 2004 3:21pm
by Minister Hatchet...
Denounce
My husbnd and I were ministering to someone tonight, giving our testimony of how God delivered us from the desire to affiliate with BGLO's. The young man went on to tell me that he had a Frat brother, who like me was heavily involved in the organization, then abruptl...
Views: 799   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 18, 2004 9:10pm
by Jadyn Karrah - F...
Man Denounces Christian GLO
Why would he do this? Christian GLO's haze to. Example: You are asked/required to memorize John 1:1. You are unable to do it when called. You are made to do push-ups. Hazing has begun. There is no hazing in requiring to memorize scripture. The problem with most CGLO...
Views: 604   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 20, 2003 7:47am
by Minister Hatchet...
Taking a Stand!!!!
Many people who come here will disagree with me. Many who come here will be thankful. Whether you agree with me or not is not up to me. I am not trying to make you agree. I am not trying to force you to make a decision. I already have my convictions and have acted on...
Views: 536   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 23, 2003 4:58pm
by Alicia
s
Shell
Sigma Kappa
I am curious as to what you know about Sigma Kappa. I joined SK in college, and I don't remember anything in the secrets/ritual that pertained to anything like idolotry. Just curious. Thanks in advance for your response.
Views: 716   Replies: 5
Last Post: Aug 28, 2003 5:57am
by Minister Hatchet...
Hazing Story
The pledge process that i went through had a good amount of sexual explicit demands. veryone who was still a virgin during the pledge process had to prove that they had a good stroke by humping the ground. There were a lot of emphasis on sex at the chapter that I ha...
Views: 1124   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 28, 2003 5:25pm
by Minister Fred Ha...
Hazing Question of the Week
I just thought that would be an interesting topic. Hank Nuwer has started a new thing on his website called “Hazing question of the week.” Website- http://hazing.hanknuwer.com/ Last week's question [May 18-25, 2003] was: What schools have had more than one hazi...
Views: 1211   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 27, 2003 7:37am
by Kristin
Thanks
Thanks Fred for all you do to promote Jesus Christ and expose the evils of Fraternities and Secret Societies.
Views: 608   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 26, 2003 10:30pm
by Donna Carrico
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Free Forum powered by Bravenet