18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
want to ask kevin queistion im the acotr from teen V.I.P Letther jacket
if oyu wish to speak to kevin from teen v.i.p project then i am willing to speak to people about the charicter. my real name is craig alexander smith
Views: 239   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 14, 2011 11:59am
by Chris Smith
need new |DVD
i need a new copy of Vilonce is Preventable Teen V.I.P Project as my old copy is missing i am Kevin leather jacket and badges sat on a seat Craig Alexander Smith thank you please email back soon anyone who liked my acting work can find on you tube under teh alias Ro...
Views: 419   Replies: 9
Last Post: Sep 14, 2011 11:21am
by Chris Smith
Suicidle Responce
as everyone knows Dundee hit the headlines last year for the suicides, i am in progress of putting policys to gether for a charity what outher angencys can contact and we would respond to poeple at risk of suicide or parents / family/friends can contact and we would...
Views: 288   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 3, 2011 4:52pm
by neverbelieve
m
Millie
any1 understand
hi i thought i could just come here 2 talk when i am sad or upset. i dont have no1 2 talk with about things i want 2 talk about. sometimes things get 2 much and i dont cope well. i thought about running away from all the hurt but i no its not safe out on streets eith...
Views: 253   Replies: 21
Last Post: Aug 31, 2011 10:28am
by Steph
blah :(
when your lost, no where to go when your alone and no one will know the pain comess back and your scared for waht your doing your not prepared your sitting alone and cant help but cry there is no reason you dont know why but the tears wont stop falling and yo...
Views: 271   Replies: 9
Last Post: Aug 29, 2011 12:38pm
by Steph
j
Jodie
Am i to blame
i just need 2 no if some1 does bad things 2u could there be a reason why. i want 2 work out if i am 2 blame and what i am doing wrong.
Views: 221   Replies: 9
Last Post: Aug 17, 2011 3:30pm
by jodie
j
jen
sum1 2 talk 2
hi. i need sum1 2 talk 2 if thats ok. i dnt no how 2 make things stop and i really dnt like it. i dnt want 2 say 2 much hee cause i want things 2 be keep confidential.
Views: 225   Replies: 4
Last Post: Aug 5, 2011 11:29am
by jen
k
Katy
Shadow Management
Hi everyone. Hope you're all doing fine. Just to let you know that we are looking at starting up shadow management again. For anyone that doesn't know, shadow management is for young people under 25 and we work alongside adult management. This can mean being involved...
Views: 202   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 12, 2011 11:05am
by Katy
j
Jerri
Farewell Danny & Jenna
Today is Danny and Jenna's last day! It's Irene's last day too but she left on Thursday. It's been great working with you all ans we wish you all the best in everything you do.
Views: 232   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 5, 2011 4:26pm
by Jenna
hey guy's
hiya guys how is everyone doing? havent been in for a while just thought idlet yas know i have my 13 week scan onn the 20th june xxxxxx speak sooon xxx
Views: 206   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 6, 2011 3:16pm
by gillian
:
:)
dont know what to do?:(
right, this weekend my friend had text me saying that he was away to kill himself, i phoned the police and told them so they went to check on him and stopped him, he has been through alot and i dont know what else to do to help him because if i tell him about anythin...
Views: 259   Replies: 8
Last Post: May 12, 2011 11:34am
by :)
help??
i had sex without protection lastnight and i tried to go to the cornor today for the morning after pill but it was closed, im really scared i fall pregnant because my parents wont be happy and cause it isnt the first time, what should i do im quite scared?:(
Views: 207   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 9, 2011 1:55pm
by ............
k
karen
review day
Hi everyone just to let you all know that we are having a volunteer review day on 1st June at eighteen and under from 10 till 4.This is for all volunteers old and new to come together and find out what we have been up to,Lunch will be provided yum yum.
Views: 233   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 9, 2011 12:42pm
by jenna
hiii
hey guys how is everyone havent been on here in ages!!!!
Views: 238   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 5, 2011 12:11pm
by jenna
c
chels
my friend
hey guys, my pal fro college is having a really hard time i told him about you guys he was to shy to come on first himseslf so i said id write a comment he could explain under me he said hed like that so guys someone please help him feel better hes a great guy! hes n...
Views: 250   Replies: 9
Last Post: May 5, 2011 10:10am
by karen
my new book (contains Canabilism and Witchcraft also contains swearing and Nudity advised vulenteers
The Marble Tower was Black and shiny and the covens down below could be seen in the distance the flying Dragoons and the Dragons of the sky they were flying above the sky in the distance it was the darkest year for the council as a war with the elf's was brewing and...
Views: 375   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 7, 2011 6:47pm
by Craig Alexander ...
2 of my songs from the WMA Album Tears from a rose
The Tearful Rose (Lyrics Craig Alexander Smith) Verse 1 (Hideous man) I Slit my finger on a ******* rose blood scar-let red my eyes full of lust and Power to demoniac the land I want the power of love in my hands the tearful rose that drips from my eyes as I r...
Views: 254   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 7, 2011 1:09pm
by Craig Alexander ...
if you need help dealing with with msn bully's i have encountered them before
their is a neurol package on youtube under the alias roxypolcat please feel free to check it out if you hav ebeen sexualy bullied on youtube or any msn and Dateing to Socailing website im on hand to assist i am an acting coach and auther i also write music feel free...
Views: 204   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 7, 2011 1:06pm
by Craig Alexander ...
new script rell what you think
this is a preveiw of 2012 PHAD School Play if they take me serosuly again like this years Projct i created Opening Sequence Lego Bullying Animation Craig Alexander Comes on stage Introduction hello and welcome to the 20 minute seminar called M...
Views: 231   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 7, 2011 12:54pm
by Craig Alexander ...
i am kevin i wear the leather jacket
if you have any quiestions regarding Whatt boy in the leather jacket as teh actor anything you want to ask please do,
Views: 333   Replies: 15
Last Post: Apr 7, 2011 12:20pm
by Craig Alexander ...
n
nb
pyshcoligist !!
i honestly think all they do is blooy read stuff from a book... then they pass you on to another person! how many things can you do wrong in life serously!! when do you stop.. when can you just smile and say actully you know what i feel really good today i really lik...
Views: 252   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 7, 2011 11:48am
by Craig Alexander ...
k
Karen
new worker saying hi
hi everyone my names karen and im the new worker for izzzys promise just wanted to introduce myself so if i reply to any posts you will no who i am. just been reading some of your poems they are amazing take care and hope to talk to you all soon.
Views: 280   Replies: 11
Last Post: Apr 6, 2011 9:41pm
by Craig Alexander ...
URGENT HELP
hii guys needing a bit of help i have a young person thats comming to me support he is refusing to to come in to talk to anyone and i have even asked him but he is refusing and i dont know what im meant to say anymore can somone help me please?
Views: 303   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 6, 2011 7:59pm
by Craig Alexander ...
n
nb
help
hey, guys umm see if someone has pleaded not gulity then the people have to go to court and someone has witness (fake ones that are lying) and they ask you to threaten the real witness for them well not threaten them but pass on the message, how much to trouble would...
Views: 240   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 6, 2011 4:00pm
by Dan McK
18u
Bullying Discussion Thread
This is a thread for users to discuss issues around bullying.
Views: 785   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 5, 2011 2:54pm
by Craig Alexander ...
n
nb
missed flight
see if u go on holiday and just happen to miss ur flight home, do you get in trouble for that or can youdo it? x
Views: 192   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 10, 2011 9:00am
by Jerri
n
nb
cant
i have tried really tried and i just cant do it cant do any of it, its to hard and i just cant, i dont know what to do, to to hard and im really struggling... :( i just dont know what to do i cant handle being me no more, i wanna be somebody else xx
Views: 217   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 3, 2011 2:57pm
by Jerri
n
nb
thank you
it was really hard for me today and you guys really helped me. Jerri thank you. xxx
Views: 218   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 1, 2011 11:21pm
by nb
Seriously..
Hey guys, just incase no one has noticed your message board is freakin dead right now! lol so i thought i would post a comment just to say hey! and brighting it up haahaa! its like half 2 in the morning! cant sleep! Grrrr nightshift! anyway... how is everyone...
Views: 304   Replies: 12
Last Post: Feb 8, 2011 8:57pm
by Laurie
n
nb
thinkin
i think that there should be like some kind of stand up for yourself classes and dont what you want classes... thats stupid haha. i need to know how to do it guys? i need to know how to stand up and do what i want to, but i just dont feel strong enough, i don't k...
Views: 236   Replies: 6
Last Post: Feb 8, 2011 3:49pm
by Jerri
k
Katy
Well folks - it's 2011 and this is the first post of the year on the board. Anyone made any resolutions? I don't make any mainly because i don't stick to them lol how was everyone's xmas and new year?
Views: 216   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 4, 2011 5:08pm
by Dan McK
j
Jerri
Thank you
Hi, I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and thank everyone for being such amazing, strong people! All the best
Views: 184   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 24, 2010 8:00pm
by Jerri
l
laurie
research
Hiya folks I am carrying out some basic research as part of my postgraduate course and am looking for survivors who are willing to answer a really basic survey. it's anonymous and easy. If interested follow the link and take part please http://www.smart-survey....
Views: 212   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 16, 2010 2:49pm
by laurie
k
Katy
Snow!
Hey, just thought i would check in and see what everyone has been up to? Looks like it's going to be another snow day. Anyone been having fun? (Apart from Laurie lol) I was on deliveries with Keiran tonight and his boss kindly purchased a 4x4 so Keiran was king of th...
Views: 258   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 1, 2010 10:57am
by laurie
s
Sandra
Massive thank you!!
Thank you to K dog and Danny Mc for helping today! You are both total gentlemen and very very good at moving furniture! Our young person is very very grateful and now has a bed to sleep in tonight! Oh! K dog the fridgefreezer does have wheels! Danny I will post a p...
Views: 210   Replies: 2
Last Post: Nov 22, 2010 6:27pm
by k dog
k
Kirsty
:(
Hi. I'm a new member so I'm not really sure how this works but I'm really struggling with everything. Not going to go in to detail but thing's are too much for me. :(
Views: 207   Replies: 4
Last Post: Nov 21, 2010 2:11pm
by Kirsty
s
Sandra
HELP needed for young person!
Hi can anyone help a young person move a few large items from Alloa to Dundee? Any help would be really very very much appreciated. Petrol cost would be covered. Please email me or contact 18 and under office. Thank you.
Views: 264   Replies: 8
Last Post: Nov 19, 2010 12:15am
by k dog
j
Jerri
Locked out!
The other day was a disaster morning for me, it started out fine, until i burnt my finger. That's not too bad i hear you say, well, it gets worse... As Jaksyn and I were rushing out of the house late as usual Jaksyn ran right into some dog poo! It also happened to b...
Views: 285   Replies: 6
Last Post: Nov 10, 2010 12:27pm
by shaunthesmurf
heyy heyy
hiya everyone how is everyone?havent been on here in a while . xxxx
Views: 196   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 27, 2010 2:06pm
by shaunthesmurf
Music event Saturday 23rd October
The music event is just around the corner! 4 great bands playing at the doghouse this Saturday at 8pm, it’s going to be a great atmosphere. Mass Consensus, Black Wild, Lord Luken and also local young lads band The Alley are all jamming for Eighteen And Unde...
Views: 213   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 27, 2010 2:04pm
by shaunthesmurf
k
k dog
my new baby which is actually not my baby but dannys baby if danny asks, and also a few other things
pics of the penny - and some pics from me and katys last england trip and random pics like my old car, just while im at it! i miss my old car im defo buying one of these bad boys again at some point! ma...
Views: 222   Replies: 4
Last Post: Oct 14, 2010 12:57pm
by Katy
my princess
Hi folks me, lisa and Penny came hame from the hospital today shes perfect was 7 pounds 12 oz and healthy, I will bring her to the centre at some time next week to see you crazy lot lol. See you all soon guys Dan McK xxx
Views: 227   Replies: 3
Last Post: Oct 9, 2010 1:27pm
by Chelsea
k
k dog
bow down to mighty dave! LMAO!
hang on forgot how to post pics
Views: 226   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 3, 2010 9:36pm
by gilllian
Farewell Nina
I just like to say I had a good time this evening, i enjoyed the get together for Nina , and the cake Monica made was really tasty yum yum. I will miss Nina and Roman, i wish them all the best and i hope Paris delivers all the opportunities and happiness that they de...
Views: 225   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 30, 2010 8:26pm
by Katy
heeeey people.
hiyaa people how is everyone? not heard from you's in a while xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Views: 271   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 27, 2010 7:24pm
by gilllian
a
annie
want to run away
I am thinking I will just run away from here, my home, my life, my fear, my pain, my shame, my memories.
Views: 254   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 22, 2010 10:06pm
by Katy
Eatting & Drinking.
Hi. What happen's if you eat a little but don't drink anything atall? will this damage you?
Views: 310   Replies: 7
Last Post: Sep 16, 2010 6:47pm
by kdog
s
Sand H
GIVE ME SOME DOSH!!!!!!
People, I tug at your heartstrings, I tug at your wallets and purses. Yes..........Its that time of year where a Volunteer is doing something to raise money for 18 & Under................ Sandra (Volunteer) and (Barry)Management, along with Andrea, Sandra's workmate...
Views: 262   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 10, 2010 11:11am
by Rose
k
kdog
must be the music
hey chums, guess what! iv only gone and BAGGED 2 FREE TICKETS FOR THE LIVE FINAL IN WEMBLEY!!! charlene piteri, jamie cullem, DIZZEE RASCAL and all the finalists from the show, SWEEEEEET me and katy are going and we are hoping more peeps will get tickets too...
Views: 219   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 9, 2010 5:45pm
by dan mac
j
Jerri
A happy ending
Last night Tom was caught! It's so good to get a happy ending for a change. None of it would have happened if Katy hadn't committed so much. I think it's a lesson to everybody who stopped searching or just wrote him off as gone that you shouldn't give up and it's wor...
Views: 235   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 6, 2010 6:17pm
by Chrissy
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Free Forum powered by Bravenet