18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
j
Jerri
Tom's missing
The Great Chinchilla Hunt is on! Tom has escaped from his cage some time over the weekend and he has completely vanished! So tomorrow we're gonna start a search party and if anyone wants to help, please come down
Views: 290   Replies: 5
Last Post: Sep 2, 2010 11:32am
by Rose
heeey
hey guy's. missing yous! never seen yas for ages really! miss the center and the drumming! lol how is everyone? xxx
Views: 282   Replies: 7
Last Post: Aug 30, 2010 7:10pm
by chelsea x
s
Sand H
New Day
Am sitting here thinking that its another new day. A lot of workers are on holiday or working away from the City at the moment, but things will be back to normality soon.....well.......normality may not be the right word here...I am thinking of spending more time at...
Views: 263   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 26, 2010 7:11pm
by dan mac
j
jenna
drumming at asda
hey everyone. wow we done well this morning for drumming. especially for being up so early lol, i didnt think i would ever be able to get up at half 6 and be at asda for half 7 i must say im quite impressed with myself lol apart from i walked from my house to asda...
Views: 251   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 25, 2010 7:16am
by Sand H
For Jerri
little rubbish thing but still =) Hey Jerri i thought i'd write this for you Just to say thanks for what you helped me do You've always been really nice & never judged me You'll know what i mean when i guess i say im free Thanks for cheering me up & listing to...
Views: 249   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 23, 2010 9:40am
by Jerri
j
Jerri
Hello
Hello! it's all so quiet, i just thought i'd ask how everybody was?
Views: 274   Replies: 7
Last Post: Aug 19, 2010 11:40pm
by Chrissy
s
Steph
Off to Paris
Hey everyone, I'm off to Paris tomorrow for holiday for three weeks and just wanted to say I will miss seeing all your beautiful faces! I KNOW you'll miss me too, right? Hope y'all have a good month. Steph x
Views: 281   Replies: 6
Last Post: Aug 9, 2010 8:53am
by Jerri
food
hi all am guna rubber maccaroni tomorrow, am eating it now lol however i would like to make lacsa on tuesday for everyone for their lunch, am tryin to cook all sorts of thai food soooo i would like to make lacsa its like a curry not hot but tasty. ill make a lot...
Views: 286   Replies: 8
Last Post: Aug 8, 2010 5:14pm
by dan mac
hiii guyss.
hii guys. sorry havent been in. hows everyone? xx
Views: 305   Replies: 14
Last Post: Aug 8, 2010 1:21am
by gilliannn.
j
Jenna
hii
hey everyone, how are yous all? my names jenna for yous who don't know who i am, i have been working with eighteen and under for a good few months now as an office junior, still getting the hang of things, but i'll get there sooner or later . anyways just letti...
Views: 281   Replies: 16
Last Post: Aug 5, 2010 1:54pm
by jenna
DV8
There has been improvements made to the old Different Visions Celebrate (DV8) website. Please feel free to visit the site and check out the message board. It's a great new resource for LGBT young people and friends and family of LGBT young people and hopefully will g...
Views: 258   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 4, 2010 3:00pm
by shaunthesmurf
j
jenna
wheres the year gone?
oh my goodness. wheres the year gone can't believe it. just feels like yesterday it was new year lol.. for one crap year its went in really fast lol.. i go on holiday in about ten weeks WOO x
Views: 252   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 4, 2010 11:29am
by jenna
k
kdog
go away DV8!
anyone else feel slightly annoyed that DV8 is poaching the 18U board for members? 1 mention was enough you thiefs! lol
Views: 266   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 4, 2010 10:40am
by Katy
n
Nathan
Trouble
Hi, I was gave this website by a friend who works for your place. My mum has just found out the people have been spreading nasty stories around the village about me being on the sex offenders register. I'm not I got in trouble in nursery for having a peeing contest w...
Views: 250   Replies: 2
Last Post: Aug 3, 2010 8:58pm
by laurie
s
Susie
A huge thanks!
Hey all, Just wanted to say a huge thanks for the great send off. Had a great dinner on Thursday and an amazing night out last night. Thanks to Laurie, Sandra, Irene, Carol, Jerri, Finlay, Katy, Shaun, Danny and Joseph for last night. Also have to say good eff...
Views: 332   Replies: 8
Last Post: Aug 3, 2010 10:37am
by shaunthesmurf
a
Aileen
dv8 board discussion
Hiya - I've started a couple of topics on the dv8 discussion board - please come on over and share your views ;) http://www.d-v-8.org.uk/home.php
Views: 227   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 2, 2010 11:07pm
by kdog
lets play a game
I would like to play a new game. I played this game at school years ago and just remembered it so I’d like to see how far it goes. I think the game is called ‘story telling’ so I will start the story and then someone else leads on to where I finishe...
Views: 267   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jul 28, 2010 12:08am
by dan mac
Sorry I havent been in
Hey guys sorry I havent been in for such a long time, I'v been really busy with uni work just trying to keep my head above water, anyway I hope to be in soon but can't promise anything,I'll try and get on here more though
Views: 304   Replies: 10
Last Post: Jul 27, 2010 10:02am
by Jerri
a
Aileen
Revamped DV8 site
The revamped DV8 site is now up and running complete with Twitter and Snazzy new message board. Although how Saaun will be able to keep his chat short enough for twitter is anyones guess - just check out his 18u who's who blurb! Link to DV8 site is http://ww...
Views: 243   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jul 24, 2010 4:28pm
by Chrissy
l
Laurie
Charity Times Awards
Hey folks, We have just been shortlisted in the Charity Times Awards! See our home page and google it to find out more.
Views: 248   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jul 23, 2010 10:38am
by Jerri
a better sonnet
So a battle you wish? Well i am game to dish, All the little secrets, That others would not wish! Back to my rival, O con tra aury! She works real hard, To sound the wise bard! But little does she know, That in life it always goes, You pass your gifts t...
Views: 446   Replies: 25
Last Post: Jul 21, 2010 6:57pm
by Aileen
bring back thee bee.
bring back the bee.!!!!!!!!!!! the bee is missifng please..xx
Views: 356   Replies: 18
Last Post: Jul 20, 2010 9:29pm
by Aileen
k
kdog
fave oldis
gonna be brief as bat running out, i though it maybe a good idea for everyone to look at the old posts and pick a fave to bring nearer the front so all the newbs can see what fun wev had in the past, mine is here below somewhere just post a reply in your fave to b...
Views: 203   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 19, 2010 11:07pm
by kdog
help please
hi,my friend volunteer's at eighteen and under. im being abused and ive told my friend and when igo to her for support because she knows what im going its like she breaks down she was getting suppor but i think she needs someone because shes showing like shes mo...
Views: 326   Replies: 9
Last Post: Jul 16, 2010 10:06am
by kdog
k
K-dog
first word
heres the deal, il say a word, then you say the first word you think of see? then other people say the first word your word makes them think of, word? so the word is - fritter!
Views: 802   Replies: 68
Last Post: Jul 12, 2010 7:02pm
by kdog
should i?
Heroin.... I want to feel the relief he does as it goes into his vain Ye, i really think im going to far, or going insane. The urge is getting so much stronger Keep asking, ill give in, i cant say no much longer. I struggle to make it through everyday I j...
Views: 283   Replies: 10
Last Post: Jul 9, 2010 9:48am
by Jerri
oliver
well well people i just want to well done to marley and keiran yous were fantastic. Keiran can actually be really scary .xx
Views: 285   Replies: 18
Last Post: Jul 8, 2010 10:42am
by gilliannn.
sharing my news!!!! xxx
hiya everyone just thought id share my news with ya all, ive been about 6 weeks to hear back from the Royal Air force which i have signed up for and yesterday i got a text saying the job i was going for would be available today, so i have sat in the house all day wa...
Views: 360   Replies: 18
Last Post: Jul 5, 2010 5:36pm
by gillian
j
Jerri
Maybe another?
Maybe we should start a new game? (one that's more fun lol no offense Laurie and thanks for the suggestion) Anyone got any ideas?
Views: 628   Replies: 20
Last Post: Jul 4, 2010 10:09pm
by gilliannn.
z
Z
Well this is my first post :)
I've been searching for ages for someone to talk to, to hopefully get counselling from and it seems this place could be excellent for me. I'm going through a hellish time at the moment and sometimes I wake up, sorry that I've woke up, alive, breathing, existing. I wa...
Views: 245   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jul 4, 2010 12:21pm
by Katy
n
Nina
Szia
Hi everyone. I am Nina, I am on training placement at 18U until the end of September. I suppose I should have written here long ago already:) so far I like it very much, this organisation is very special and I am happy to discover it for these few months. Althou...
Views: 250   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jun 23, 2010 10:08pm
by gilliannn.
j
Jerri
Congratulations to us!!!
Last night Irene went to The Charity Awards in London to represent us and we won!!! This is a National Award so is a pretty big one for us so well done Eighteen And Under for being so great!
Views: 262   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jun 19, 2010 11:54am
by Chrissy
s
Steph
Hi!
Hey everybody! This is Steph, I am a new worker at Eighteen and Under and I've been here about a month now, so I figured it was about time for me to introduce myself on here. I am the Resolve It Development Worker, and so far I'm really enjoying it. It has been grea...
Views: 419   Replies: 27
Last Post: Jun 17, 2010 12:19pm
by gillian
k
kdog
rome day 6 and 7
Day 6 will be a quick one, was at the meeting in the morning, spent all afternoon at the villa, and nothing of interest happened! Lol so thats that. Day 7 – Was a bit more fun but still unexciting, we had a really nice breakfast, in fact the best I have e...
Views: 227   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jun 11, 2010 11:18am
by Aileen
k
Katy
Bandit Cat
I am currently looking after Laurie's animals while she is away galavanting in Rome (because I'm nice like that). For any of you who don't know, Bandit is a slightly psycho cat, but a very good looking one. He is pretty annoyed at me as I haven't been letting him o...
Views: 257   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 11, 2010 11:10am
by Aileen
k
Katy
A Poem About Our Workers
Hey everyone. I thought that seeing as the message board is so busy just now i would post an updated poem about all our workers. Feel free to join in with posting poems and such like. Workers, workers everywhere Yet nowhere to be seen Out at schools and OAPs...
Views: 259   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 11, 2010 9:56am
by Jerri
someone to talk to
hiya will there be anyone in the centre by the end of the week im kinda needing someone to talk to.
Views: 305   Replies: 15
Last Post: Jun 10, 2010 9:00am
by Jerri
d
Danny
hello
Hello everyone. My name is danny and i am a new worker at 18U. I just wanted to introduce myself on here and say hello. I am the new assistant promotional worker and so far i am enjoying the experience. There is alot to take on board but i think its worth it. Well...
Views: 270   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jun 8, 2010 9:31am
by Steph
j
Jerri
Thanks Keiran
I think we should thank Keiran for his entertaining daily diary! It keeps us all checking the board regularly and seems to have gotten everyone on here. Katy and I are going to Alton Towers at the end of the month so we'll try and do one too
Views: 201   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 7, 2010 3:34pm
by Katy
k
kdog
rome day 5
Day 5 was pretty much just that, one big, long, stuffy, boring meeting. Laurie and I set out at 7AM and reached the meeting 2 hours later (making us er, on time, depending on the time zone) anyway there followed lots of work stuff which I wont bother writing about....
Views: 240   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 7, 2010 1:29pm
by Katy
k
kdog
too many new posts . . .
it just took me half an hour and used loadsa lap bat to reply to them all, whats going on with the posting people? also im kidding, its ace to see
Views: 223   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 5, 2010 5:26pm
by Danny
j
jenna
summer soon already!
woooahh this years went in fast lol. summer and my birthday soon woo cant wait.. hoping to get driving lessons for my birthday woohoo, im a bit nervous though.. not for about another month yet and im already excitedd .. arghh nothing else to talk about now. anyone go...
Views: 222   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 5, 2010 10:32am
by gilliannn.
k
keiran
Rome! day 3 AND 4!
Hey y’all, so here is what we got up to in the last couple of days, I cant put pics with it just now but will add in a post tonight Day 3 – We made it to Rome! After driving into Rome proper we spent some time looking for parking, after driving in a...
Views: 255   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 5, 2010 12:04am
by Katy
k
kdog
a 12 year old spat in my face, Dundee days ...
Im feeling very philosophical about something that happened this evening, so though I would share, it all started at – 8:15 pm, Cineworld, Dundee. Danny and I were walking towards my BMW whilst chatting about the new Robin Hood film we had just watched (ace...
Views: 307   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jun 4, 2010 8:13pm
by Danny
k
Katy
Silly Me
Hey all. I am currently sitting feeling very stupid and stressed out as I am pretty sure I just got caught speeding on the Kingsway. As most of you will already know I already have three points on my license and because I am a new driver, if i have been caught then...
Views: 199   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 4, 2010 10:30am
by Katy
k
kdog
Rome! (almost). Journey, day 1 and 2
We’re in Rome! Well actually no, we aren’t, but before I go on about that let me just bring you up to speed ... As many of you are no doubt (ahem) aware, we (18U) are proud members of the World Health Organizations Violence Prevention Alliance, and thi...
Views: 246   Replies: 4
Last Post: Jun 3, 2010 5:08pm
by keiran
j
Jerri
Thanks guys
Hi everyone, that's me out of hospital now and on the mend. Still feeling a bit tender and have to get my bandages changed everyday. Just wanted to thank everyone for your support and help with work and looking after Jaksyn. I'll hopefully be back at work soon, and h...
Views: 317   Replies: 16
Last Post: May 27, 2010 4:06pm
by Jerri
l
Laurie
Ghost writer available
Dear All – My name is Linda and I am a writer based in Aberdeenshire. I am posting this message, with the full knowledge of the organisation, after some consideration and hope that no one finds it intrusive. For the past few years, I have been a ghost writ...
Views: 208   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 27, 2010 9:17am
by Laurie
j
Jerri
Start a game?
Hello everyone. I think it has been very quiet on here this year, so how about starting a game? Any suggestions anybody?
Views: 308   Replies: 19
Last Post: Apr 29, 2010 3:14pm
by kdog
k
katy
Im really scared,not sure what to do any more!!
hi guys, im so not copeing with my life atm,just cant take much more of this really. i'll hate liveing at home,cuz im haveing bad thing's happer to me,and im scared to talk about its with any one,incase they dont belive me . i feel like i have no one to talk to in m...
Views: 278   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 22, 2010 4:50pm
by Katy
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Free Forum powered by Bravenet