18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
l
Laurie
20th Year events
Hi Folks, We are now entering our 20th year of existence. 20 years ago on 23rd April, we opened our doors for the first time, advertised our phone line and began to provide confidential support and information to young women for the first time. Yes, back then our...
Views: 198   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 22, 2014 3:21pm
by Dan McK
halloween
halloween is over and it feels like my life over 2
Views: 290   Replies: 12
Last Post: Nov 22, 2013 10:26pm
by bethany
hello
Hi there. I'm properly not allowed to use this site cos i'm not from dundee. I live in chesterfield. I was looking for someone i could talk to about the things u talk to people about. Do u know anyone i can talk to? Something like this cos i'm not ready to tell anyon...
Views: 248   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 24, 2013 7:40pm
by Laurie
advice
Hi just wondering if someone can give me advice my pal knows everyone at 18 and under but hasnt been in for a few year now shes used to be in all the time she was receiving support from yous aswell but a few month ago she stopped eating and is now being seen at the...
Views: 226   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 7, 2013 10:18pm
by unknown
c
C
Trust
Hi, I am having issues with trust. I know its hard for me to do anyway but I am trying hard to trust the good people. But once someone does something wrong I don't want to see them anymore. I have someone who is meant to help, but she was off ill and their recepti...
Views: 205   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 12, 2013 11:19am
by Jerri
j
jaz
lonely
Im not sure if this is the right place for me to come. I feel so alone with no one to talk to. Ive tried many times to open up to people about things going on in my life but find it to hard. I have no one around me who i can talk to and feel so alone. I do want someo...
Views: 278   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 21, 2013 1:15pm
by Jerri
n
Nb
Just to talk
hi guys, i dont even know if this gets used anympre but cant talk to anyone at this time of night so figured id write it instead : i just keep going back, but why? everynight im the one left to cry! he hasnt and doesnt care and hes deffintly never there! all...
Views: 286   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 27, 2013 9:50am
by Jerri
Concerned about my son
Me and his dad have had lots of problems which have ultimately resulted in his dad being arrested for breach of the peace and he is now having to live elsewhere. My son saw the incident which resulted in the arrest. He is now refusing to spend any time with his dad a...
Views: 313   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 6, 2013 12:44pm
by laurie
hi
hi its liam i just wanted to write just to here how things are going . x
Views: 254   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 1, 2013 7:32am
by laurie
s
Sand
It's that time again
Hello. My name is Sandra and I have been a volunteer for Eighteen and Under for as long as I can remember. I slog away in the background where nobody sees me, not through choice, but because I work full time. As the festive season begins, I feel the need to write and...
Views: 338   Replies: 8
Last Post: Dec 23, 2012 9:05am
by Sand
j
Jerri
Free phone
Hey all, Just wanted to let you know that the free phone number is now up and running again in case you can't read that, it's 08007314080 and it does not appear on phone bills. Take care all, Jerri
Views: 224   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 18, 2012 10:31am
by Jerri
l
Laurie
Getting Help
If you are one of the all too many young people being hurt or abused by someone, you can get help. You do not have to put up with getting hurt no matter who is hurting you. No one has the right to hurt you and you can get help to get it stopped. Many young people are...
Views: 280   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 16, 2012 8:37am
by Laurie
t
Taylor
Emotional abuse
I just need someone to speak to about this. I want this horribly feeling to go away, I'm out of the relationship now be he still has a hold and I still miss him. help me
Views: 254   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 26, 2012 1:47pm
by Jerri
c
carrie
Am i normal?
Hiya im carrie. im gonna make myself sound kinda crazy writing this, i guess i am kinda crazy. well i will try and explain. im in year 10 at school and people in my year think im a freak. they call me weird freaky and other stuff that i can't5 say on here. when i was...
Views: 482   Replies: 27
Last Post: Oct 13, 2012 10:00pm
by carrie
l
Lucy
just because bad things have happend to me does that make me a bad person?:/
i was abused from my 12th birthday,it was the start of the worst four years of my life, i feel like i've lost everyone, my whole family hate me because of something that happened to ME, which makes me feel like a freak.. i think i am a freak because of what happened...
Views: 295   Replies: 3
Last Post: Sep 25, 2012 11:53am
by keiran
c
C
Hi
Umm hi
Views: 269   Replies: 8
Last Post: Sep 23, 2012 2:26pm
by C
j
Jerri
What's new!
Hey all, I thought maybe i would do a wee update on things.... Well, I'm back at work, maternity leave is over but i do have my baby son with me. Steph is off on maternity and has had a beautiful, healthy baby daughter called Eden. She popped into the office...
Views: 286   Replies: 3
Last Post: Jun 11, 2012 8:50pm
by Keiran
c
c
calling
hi, who will be around tomorrow if i called? and what time? thankyou c
Views: 255   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 11, 2012 8:45pm
by Keiran
n
NB
Questions.. Something to dooo :)
What’s your favorite movie of all time and why? What’s the scariest movie you’ve ever seen? Do you cry at movies? if yes... which movies make you cry? What’s the funniest movie you’ve ever seen? What was your favorite tv show w...
Views: 325   Replies: 8
Last Post: May 9, 2012 2:29pm
by gillian
Films A-Z
movies/films in alphabetical order, one at a time x
Views: 593   Replies: 42
Last Post: May 7, 2012 7:01pm
by jerri
c
C
Jerri
Hi, Good luck today Jerri and the rest of the week. hope the trial goes ok. C
Views: 275   Replies: 3
Last Post: May 3, 2012 11:03am
by Jerri
k
keiran
Project No-1
Thought I would pop up a cheeky wee link to another message board Project No-1 was set up by 18U and Izzy's Promise to work on preventing sexual aexploitation and human trafficking, and to support people who are/have experienced either or both. Anyway if yo...
Views: 259   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 1, 2012 11:21am
by keiran
c
C
Office
Hi, Who will be in tomorrow if I rang to talk? Thankyou C
Views: 462   Replies: 34
Last Post: Apr 30, 2012 6:04am
by C
l
laura
I HAVE LEARNED...
Ok K - dog this one's for you...I appear to have broken the rules of the last game so.... How about we impart some of the 'lessons we have learned' silly, or serious - on to eachother. I know its stupid, but i couldnt think of any 'games' as such! I'll start wi...
Views: 959   Replies: 55
Last Post: Apr 26, 2012 6:16pm
by nb
c
C
Questions that make you think.
Hi, I'm bored and fed up of playing games/music. Found some questions that make you think about the way people say things. Why is an alarm clock going "off" when it actually turns on? If an ambulance is on its way to save someone, and it runs someone o...
Views: 345   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 22, 2012 5:52am
by C
m
Mumble
3 things i am good at...
it is improtant to realise what you are good at. everyone is good at lots of things and sometimes its hard to admit, sometimes it feels like your good at nothing. try to name 3 things you are good at and remember them when you feel like you cant do anything. I am...
Views: 353   Replies: 6
Last Post: Apr 21, 2012 12:51am
by Keiran
n
nb
whats happened??
The message bored is so quite and boring now im at work and its the only thing we dont get banned for being on haha! someone put something up to entertain me!!! hehe x
Views: 305   Replies: 8
Last Post: Apr 19, 2012 4:47pm
by Jerri
An ode to the workers
Mirror mirror on the wall is Shaun the fairest of them all No one else will ever know As Shaun is always there in tow With his trusty comb he’ll style his hair Interrupt him if you dare It’s not advised to get too close For checking his hairdo Is w...
Views: 686   Replies: 33
Last Post: Mar 8, 2012 5:24pm
by Jerri
My friend
i have this friend who likes to talk about guys and flirting and stuff. and she always says about when she goes further and stuff. she asks me what i think and i just shrug it off and ive tried telling her im not the best person to ask. we are closeish friends, i don...
Views: 281   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 28, 2012 9:44am
by Jerri
j
jess
no 1 2 help
hello. i dont have any 1 2 help me. i dont no how 2 make things good. i hate my life and feel like giving up. i dont have a family like other people do and i dont get loved like other people do. i want 2 be like every1 else but i never will
Views: 270   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 12, 2012 2:33pm
by Jerri
HAPPY NEW YEAR
HAPPPY NEW YEAR FOR 2012 EVERYONE...
Views: 304   Replies: 5
Last Post: Jan 20, 2012 12:40am
by gillian
Views: 448   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jan 16, 2012 9:20pm
by Jerri
c
c
Christmas.
HI, I wanted to say happy Christmas to everyone especially to the ones who have helped me. Hope you are able to enjoy it. Thankyou. C
Views: 234   Replies: 2
Last Post: Dec 25, 2011 3:59pm
by Jerri
Proof
Right i had to come on and say, if anyone was to read my other posts most if not all of them, i have never thought that i would be happy, or feel good about myself and life! but i am for the last while now i feel great
Views: 308   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 18, 2011 4:25pm
by Always Believe
c
C
Help to sleep
I hate lying awake. I just want to go to sleep but I don't want to dream, just sleep. When you lie awake everything goes around your head and it starts to hurt. Like trying to distract yourself with music and books doesn't always work even watching a film doesn't wor...
Views: 359   Replies: 9
Last Post: Dec 15, 2011 5:35pm
by gillian
Advice please
hey people needingn advice from someone on what to do im really stuck just now
Views: 322   Replies: 4
Last Post: Dec 14, 2011 10:18pm
by gillian
DECEMBER ALREADYY !
god its DECEMBER AlREADy where has the other months gone?
Views: 407   Replies: 9
Last Post: Dec 13, 2011 4:33pm
by gillian
CAN ANYONE HELP
Hi i feel like im letting myself down ive had alot going on this year and now ive stopped eating just dont feel hungry anymore food is making me sick now even the thought of food .. is anyone able to help me PLEASE???????
Views: 292   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 12, 2011 10:37pm
by UNKNOWN
back :-(
seems like i thought it was all getting better, even i was starting to like myself more, alot of because of some people helping me, but now im going back i dont see any of these people anymore not much anyway, seems iv went ack to the bad eatting habits and the stupi...
Views: 318   Replies: 7
Last Post: Dec 2, 2011 8:11pm
by neverelieve
j
Jessie
questions why.
why do so many people get abused or hurt in someway? Why is it us that get abused or hurt are scared to tell? Shouldn't we all be able to live a happy life and not have to lock our doors and live in fear of what will happen next. All i need is answers
Views: 381   Replies: 10
Last Post: Nov 24, 2011 1:48pm
by Steph
g
Guilty
My fault
I talked to two people and now they're ill. I think I made one of them really sick. I should of known that if I talked to them they would get sick and be ill. I think I'm going to loose them and that would all be my fault. I'm scared they are both too sick. I want to...
Views: 417   Replies: 15
Last Post: Nov 8, 2011 5:01pm
by Guilty
a
Amy
Embarassed
Hey. Ive seen you guys in school. I was to embarassed to talk to you. You all seem really nice. I'm thinking about leaving home to get away. I dont know this area well. We moved here 6months ago. Could you tell me if there is anywhere i can go so i dont leave with no...
Views: 306   Replies: 3
Last Post: Nov 4, 2011 8:23pm
by Keiran
k
kk
do not understand
i dont understand why Maybe no one will. What to do when someone who you can trust like a doctor breaks your trust. How will anyone believe me against a doctor? Am i wrong in thinking he shouldn't do anything to you if you do not want to? No matter what the reason was.
Views: 287   Replies: 5
Last Post: Nov 4, 2011 3:26pm
by Katy
s
Sand
Winter
Winter time is upon us again. This weekend, I think, the clock goes back meaning longer mornings shorter days and longer nights. Not only is this a miserable time of the year when we barely see the light of day, but all the old moth eaten jumpers are hauled out the b...
Views: 277   Replies: 5
Last Post: Nov 2, 2011 12:53am
by Keiran
good enough
Why can't i be good enough what did i do he ruined me and now ill never be good enough ill always be this stupid stupid little girl that will never be good enough who wants that right? a mess, nobody wants to deal with that... not even myself wish i could be 5 ag...
Views: 665   Replies: 74
Last Post: Oct 13, 2011 9:58pm
by C
k
kal
my family
My mum and dad argue alot. My dad shouts and calls my mum names. Ive seen him hurt her but she lies to people about why she has bruses. Ive asked mum if we can move but she wont. I hate my dad for the way he treats us. I get sent upto my room but i can still here the...
Views: 224   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 11, 2011 3:40pm
by Steph
n
nb
carehome
so annoyed! so had to rant and figured i would rant on here!! when i blew the whistle on that guy in the carehome well there was two witness me and another girl and we said the same sort of things that had happened. he made up lies for the lot and got suspended bu...
Views: 244   Replies: 5
Last Post: Oct 3, 2011 7:31pm
by nb
n
Nisha
Really need somebodys help
My pictures have been leaked
Views: 227   Replies: 2
Last Post: Sep 26, 2011 5:34pm
by Keiran
l
lilpop
bullying
i get that people can get bullyed at school but can u be bullyed at home. I get called names and pushed around. I made 2do lots of things at home but no body else has 2do them. I get told how bad i am and that i dont deserve 2be in the family. Is it poss 2be bullyed...
Views: 298   Replies: 18
Last Post: Sep 18, 2011 6:50pm
by neverbelieve
Teen V.I.P DVD Opiniion poll
does the Teen V.I.P DVD Assist anyone in life compared to a teacher talking to a class of pupils Opinions needed sujestion how many more laungudges can you give teh DVD Apart from Kurdish Arabic & Polish what about German and Japanise and Chinise
Views: 197   Replies: 1
Last Post: Sep 14, 2011 5:22pm
by Chris Smith
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Free Forum powered by Bravenet